Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade VF Force ❯ Episode 1: New Friends and New Enemy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beyblade *

The Shichinintai Series

Episode 1: New Friends and New Enemy

The Light cut through the darkness inside the chamber.

Group of scientists entered the room

" Finally after 4 years of research, It does exist the Jewel of the 4 Gods!"

At the Village of the Saint Shields

Joseph: Man, it's not fun as the cities……

Mariam: I know we shouldn't have stayed in the cities too long.

Dunga: How long was it? 2 weeks ? 1 ? uh you know I'm not good at math.

Joseph: it's been 2 days Dunga!

Mariam: The bladebreakers deserve their 4 bit beasts…

Joseph: Yeah, after Tyson beat Zeo I don't think anyone is strong enough to beat them.

Dunga: who knows?

Then a Old man came rushing to the Tent.

"Where's Ozuma?"

Joseph: He went training why?

"He better go to the forest some kind of thing is eating the everything in sight!!"

Mariam: Well maybe it's a Jaguar….

"Doubt it this is 10 foot tall bigger than a elephant!"

Dunga: wha? Is this some kind of Joke?

"Go see it for yourself Everyone is finding a safe place to hide and mans in the village are getting weapons but I think it only wants you kids…"

((Eating Sounds…..))

" Are you done? Kyokotsu? I am getting sick of this filthy forest……."

Kyokotsu: hmm…. So Ozuma and the saint shields are coming here? Heehee they got guts I can tell u that "Burp~~"

"How Charming….. Doctor don't want u to screw this job understand?"

Kyokotsu: yeah, yeah.

Joseph: Ozuma where are you?

Dunga: Man I hate when we have to search for him we have to climb the mountain and search the forests….

Ozuma: what? Cant a guy have a break?

Dunga: you better come to the forests!

Ozuma: Yeah I know….

Kang!!

It was a 10 or 14 feet tall Creature that looked like a Human but it had Sharp teeth and was wearing an old armor it had a eye all blood shook and for a first sight it looked like a human but as close it looked it didn't.

Ozuma: What the?

Kyokotsu: kelkelkel, so you are Ozuma pretty small for a blader.

Joseph and Mariam: Ozuma!

Ozuma: Who, what are you?

Kyokotsu: Name's Kyokotsu of the Shichinintai!!

Kang!! Kang!!

Ozuma: What are you?

Kyokotsu: Hehehehehe, Me? Human Of Course…..

Joseph: No way No way that can be a human.

Kyokotsu: Hehehehehe, Dr.Frax is kind of dumb Cant he take care of this boys and Hire us the Shichinintai to do his Job? Pathetic.

Ozuma: Who the hell's Dr.Frax and Shichinintai?

Kyokotsu: Why should I tell you? I'm going to eat you anyway!

Ozuma: You want me?

Kyokotsu: I want Your Bit Beast Dr.Frax says he needs it. So Give it to me!

Kyokotsu grabs Ozuma and tighten him.

Kyokotsu: Too Bad for you…. I'm going to eat you and take your bit beast!

Ozuma: Then Launches his beyblade in Kyokotsu's forehead.

Kyokotsu: Hehehe That even doesn't tickles.

Ozuma: Come out Flash Leopard.

Then with red flashing light A Leopard comes out of the Beyblade and penetrated Kyokotsu's Skull.

Kyokotsu: Arghhh No this cant b….

Giant figure collapses and Ozuma got freed from Kyokotsu's grip.

……….

"Well, my liege, Kyokotsu died, Maybe we underestimated them…"

"……… On the contrary He did what I told him to do………."

"Oh?"

"All he needed to do was send my message that Dr.Frax has returned…….."

Kenny is typing through his Computer organizing all the battle records and datas.

Kenny: ah~ man finally done! Now let's watch some TV….

Kenny was channeling through TV

Then….

News Reporter: Now a old architect John Sherlock has found the amazing artifect that was thought to be missing or really didn't exist…..

The Jewel of the 4 gods! This artifact has mysterious power both wonderful and terrifying power. No one knows for sure but thanks to John Sherlock we can study this artifact and learn…..Let's go inside.

Hello? John Sherlock May I ask you how do you feel that You have found an artifact that never thought to be existed?

John Sherlock: I feel wonderful! with this artifact there is so much for us to know and learn and will change humanity….

Then the glass shatters and 3 Machines dropped from roof that looks like a Spider.

Then one of the drones cut the glass with the laser in its main eye then other one grabbed the Jewel and all of them jumped into Roof.

John Sherlock: you there yeah you cops why aren't u doing anything Catch them! that's worth more than you make out of your life time!!!

One of the Cop: Yes Mr.Sherlock this is unit 5 dispatch all units and all helipcopter unit to patrol the city this is emergency go! Go! Go!

The Drones are jumping and jumping toward through buildings and helipcopters are chasing after them.

Then in the sky there was Jets coming toward the buildings and started shooting the helipcopters.

Heli Pilot : mayday! Mayday!

Then the Spider drone that had the jewel throwed the jewel to the jet and jet grabbed it with it's one of the Hookers and flew out of the sky.

Then Squad of cops approach the Spider like Machines.

"Freeze!"

Then…..

"This drone will self destruct in 10 seconds…….."

10

9

8

7

6

5

Let's get out of here Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

4

3

2

1

0

Have a nice day….

Kabloom ! and the building has blown to smitherines

The news had reached all over the world in America, Asia, Europe everywhere has known about the Robbery heist.

At the Tyson's home

Tyson: who want to steal some stupid jewel??

Hillary: you didn't saw the jewel it was glowing in mysterious lights no wonder it was stolen right away…..

Tyson: pfttt For what though?

Kenny: well it must be someone who was really desperate to have that jewel is to build a machines that has explosive power blew up the buildings…..

Max: yeah I know my mom heard it too I mean the building was blown to smithernes.

Tyson: who could have done it? Some crazy scientists?

Then A beyblade bash through wooden window and came up to the Bladebreakers.

Tyson: I recognize that beyblade… no it cant be…

Quickly the Blade breakers rushed through the front and found Familiar Figure standing….

Lance: well well…. If it ain't the blade breakers……

Tyson: Lance??? Is that you…..

The End

Next Episode : Lance, A Part of the Blade Breakers????