Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade VF Force ❯ Beyblade 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Beyblade

The Shichinintai Series

Episode 2: Lance, A part of the Blade breakers????

It was a boy who looks older than Tyson and about same size as Kai. He had a torn up Jacket and just a little torn blue jean and had red bandana over left leg. And another one tied to right arm. He had a black hair and it was all tied up by one bandanna. He looked older than Tyson and about same age as Kai. Hillary couldn't tell.

Lance: Well, Tyson, you changed a lot since we last fought…….

Tyson: What are you doing here, didn't I beat you already 1 years ago?

Lance: I don't want some stupid World Championship I only wanted your stupid bit beast but now……

Tyson: What?

Lance: I changed a lot Tyson, I don't work for Dr.Frax I have my own life to go on.

Hillary: Who's Dr.Frax??

Kai: One of the most twisted criminal in the world. He discovered a God Bit beast and he wants to use them for Global Domination and HE was working for Dr.Frax.

The Boy was now paying attention to Kai Glaring at him hard.

Lance: Well I thought I never say this but I want to join the Blade breakers….

Bladebreakers except Kai: What????

Tyson: You think we are stupid??

Lance: Is that a trick question?

Tyson: why You little, Let me have a piece of him….

Then a Large old man in white mustache in a Tuxedo comes up behind Lance…

Mr.Dickenson: I already accepted. Tyson….

Ray: Mr.Dickenson He nearly destroyed the stadium with everyone inside it!!

Mr.Dickenson: Yes I know Ray but Lance is the only one who knows about Dr.Frax and What does he want with the Jewel of 4 Gods…….

Max: Dr.Frax has the Jewel?!!

Lance: hmmm Lets go Mr.Dickenson if Dr.frax knows how to control the Jewel we are good as dead.

Lance and Dickenson got in the Black Limo and drived on.

Everyone stood and it was silent and Tyson spoke up to break the silence

Tyson: you think we can trust Lance I mean he was the Dr.Frax's agent..

Hillary: I got an idea!

Then at BBA Labratory

Lance: Why do I need lying detector attached to my arm???? Boy retorted

Mr.Dickenson: it was the Blade breaker's idea so we can see you are lying or not!!!!

Lance: "Grumble" I swear.. No good… Fuc…

"Beep"

Then at Dark chamber Someone or Something was sitting on a Chair no throne, only visible sight was the Gold and Black Cape. Then the Gigantic Door opened slowly and Mechanical machine floating with 2 mechanical arms and wings it had Green eyes and comes up to the One who was sitting on the Throne.

" Well my liege, we have the Jewel of the 4 Gods and should we proceed with the Second phase of the Plan?"

"Send One of the Drone, its time to give greeting to the Bladebreakers"

"….. yes my liege"

Tyson and the Blade breakers sitting in a room and waiting for Kenny to come….

Tyson: Man What's taking him so long he just said he wanted to get the data from all the battle I had with Lance…..

Ray: Who know maybe you have to battle him

Then a Door swung open and can hear the Secretary from back saying that you cant go in. There was Sliver hair and black hair and red hair and had Green eyes like a Leopard and Old clothing and Black boots.

Boy: Who's Lance??

Tyson: Oh!! Ozuma What are you doing here……

Ozuma: I need to ask you something, Do you know the Shichinintai?

Ray and Max: The Shichinintai?? Never heard of them…

Ozuma: Well they wanted mine and the Saint shields's bit beasts. But they aren't like any bladers I fought.

Then Crash!!!!

Tyson: What was that??

Hillary: It was from outside!

Kenny: AH! Help!!

Then Blade Breakers and Ozuma also Mr.Dickenson and Lance headed outside. Then there it stood 7 foot tall Android With Crab like Hands grabbing Kenny.

Tyson: Let him go! You piece of junk!
The Red armored Crab hand like Drone Spoke.

"Greetings, Blade Breakers. After all these years.

Kai: I recognized that voice, Is that You?? Dr.Frax??

Ozuma: "Dr.Frax??"

Dr.Frax: "Snicker" Ah, I'm touched you blade breakers still remember me. It's really an Honor"

Ray: Kai that's not Dr.Fr…..

Kai: Yeah I know that's just a one of his drone, he is just talking through it.

Then the Drone let go of Kenny and Kenny dropped to the ground and quickly Kenny ran to the blade breakers and hid behind their back….

Mr.Dickenson: Dr.Frax….. and I thought you vanished 1 year ago…

Dr.Frax: Oh really, Dickenson, You know me, you should expected more from me. I have watched every battle since you defeat Lance. Battle with the Psykicks and the Saint Shields also that Low level Drone boy What's his name Ah Yes Zeo~."

Tyson: Zeo's not a low level!! Retorted

Mr.Dickenson: so you were responsible for the theft of the Jewel

Dr.Frax: That Jewel isn't for a toy to be placed in a museum it was meant for me.

Lance: Dr.Frax you still didn't change your thing about the Global Domination.

Dr.Frax: Ah~~~ Lance, Where have you been?

Lance: You know I quited, Cause I'm just sick of you using me as a tool.

Dr.Frax: How disappointing, I guess you have to share the same fate as the blade breakers do.

Then the Drone fired the missiles to the Blade Breakers everyone dodged except Hillary. Then boom!!

Tyson: Hillary!

Lance is holding hillary

Lance: you okay?

Hillary: you saved me, Why?

Lance (blushing….): Uh, I just didn't want anyone crying about who I don't care!"

"beep beep "

Lance: Stupid Machine!!

Then Tyson launched his beyblade to the Drone and it went through the drone and caused it to explode.

Then Ozuma hit Tyson on the head.

Ozuma: You idiot!

Tyson: Ow what was that for?

Ozuma: I needed to ask fro Dr.Frax for the Shichinintai and you just blew that chance for me!!!!

Tyson: you think he's going to just tell you? Hello? Common sense Dr.Frax is evil he's not just going to tell us whats his plan!!!

Hillary: here, Take the Detector off!

Lance: uh thanks.

Hillary: I was the one who came up with the lying detector machine, now I feel guilty….

Lance:….. that's alright.

Ozuma: I should have know who is the Shichinintai but thanks to you, I have to search him!!!
Tyson: you want a piece of me?

Lance: Hey, you, you met the Shichinintai? And you are still alive?. I know them I'll tell you about them.

At a abandoned warehouse. There was dead people all chopped up and there was man in a Pink and Purple dress wiping his Sword from all the bloods.

Then a voice

" Master Jakotsu? Do you know what you are doing?? Sire"

Jakotsu: yeah I know, but Nos?

Nos: Yes Sire?

Jakotsu: The person I'm going to battle is Kai right?

Nos: Yes sire and you must retrieve the kai's bit beast Dranzer!

Jakotsu: Yeah, Yeah I know but let me ask you this? Is Kai Cute?

Nos (with sweatdrop): Uh I am not programmed to answer those question

" I hate when he asks me these kind of question" He thought to himself.

Jakotsu: Oh well ah~~~ I cant wait to meet Kai~~~~~~"

Jakotsu: I wonder what kind of blood he is going to spill?

The End

Next Episode: The Shichinintai…..