Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 1: The challenge is laid down ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bladebrakers in Canada

Note: I do not own Beyblade only my own OC's.

Chapter 1: The challenge is laid down

We go to a big house and we see someone that looks like Kai but younger. His name is Jared and he is Kai's little brother the youngest out of the Hiwatari siblings the oldest is Umi. He sits at the TV in the front room and he is watching some anime cartoon's with Umi.

Jared: Hey Umi when does Kai come home?

Umi: Some time tomorrow Jared. *just then Jeri (their mom) came in to the room*

Jeri: Jared it's time for bed.

Jared: Aw mom... I want to see if Yugi makes it out of Pegasus trap.

Jeri: You can see it some other time. And you want to see Kai right?

Jared: All right I will go to bed. *he get's up and walks up to his room*

Jared's room is on the highest level of the house. And he takes a lift to get up there. Up in Jared's room the lifts bell rings and the doors open and his room has a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh stuff and other anime stuff. It's like his own little would where he goes to just to get away from it all. He has a computer set up over looking the backyard and he has a baloney that has some lawn chairs out there as well. He goes over to his bed where his bed covers have The Mooninites on them that glow in the dark when the lights are off and he has a pushy of a Blue-Eyes on his bed as well (what? He's only 7 years old). Oh his nightstand he has a lamp and a clock with white numbers that glow at all times. On his wall above his bed he has three posters. One of them has Kaiba with his Blue-eyes the one in the middle has all the Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters on it and the last poster has a picture of an old beyblade terment that The Bladebrakers had won a wile back. Jared pulled the covers over him and he clapped off the lights and he nodded off to sleep with a thought in his mind that he was going to join Kai on his next beyblade terment. And as he was sleeping all the things that glow in the dark in his room where glowing.

The next morning Jared got up to the tune called "Hey Man Nice Shot" that were playing on all his spackers in his room. He went down to the dining room and looked around for Kai. He was in his Millennium Puzzle PJ's and he saw at the table Umi who was ready to do some work on his car.

Jared: Hey Umi is Kai here?

Umi: Yea he's sleeping in his room. He got home at 1:00 in the morning and he's dead tired right now Jared. *just then Kai came in to the dineing room*

Kai: I'm up now. *Jared turns around and sees Kai*

Jared: Hey Kai how was England?

Kai: Tiring and the bladers are too easy there. I'm almost ready to pack it in.

Jared: Kai don't say that... Ok so your good... hell your better then most people in Japan.

Jeri: *from in the kitchen* Jared! What did I say about saying hell?

Jared: I don't want to say.

Jeri: Say it Jared!

Jared: All right. Little boys who say hell will become drug dealers and they will get shot by mob bosses.

Jeri: That's better now what to you and Kai want for breakfast?

Jared: Can I have some toast and some OJ plz?

Kai: I'm not hungry right now. *walks out of the room*

A few weeks later when the mail came Jeri picked it up and brought it in.

Jeri: Bill, Bill, Bill. Kai there something here for you. Jared?

Jared: Yea?

Jeri: Take this leather up to Kai's room and just slip it in his mail slot.

Jared: Ok Ma. *takes the leather and walks in to the lift*

Kai is very privet in his home as well as in his room. So that's why he has a slot on his door. Jared placed the leather in the slot but he got his hand trapped in the other slot on the other side of the door.

Jared: *cryes* Let me go! *he feels something moving his hand out of the box and Jared freaks out* Ahhh! *the door opens and Kai is inside his room*

Kai: Jared your hand is free now. You can stop crying now.

Jared: *pulls his hand out from the door* Oh thank you Kai.

Kai: Yea whatever. *walks in his room agen and shuts the door and locks it*

Kai's room is black with the windows shaded all the time and he has a computer that is black as well. Kai took a leather opener and opened the leather and it was a leather from the BBA from Dr. Dickerson telling about a new terment in Canada. And it's saying The Bladebrakers haft to go in to it no questions asked.