Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 2: Kai VS Jared: Brother’s power struggle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Kai VS Jared: Brother's power struggle

In the big garage Jared is helping Umi work on his car. His car is a fast red one with a red bolt and with the word on the doors that says "2 Wycked" and it has chrome hubcaps and a chrome engine block as well. Umi uses the car as the high school racing car and Umi's high school auto shop is well known because besides his car they have a real school-racing car that is a dragster.

Jared: I hope Kai let's me go with him on one of his Bladebraker trips. Because I want to beyblade and I don't have any friends to blade agenst and people think I'm an anime freak.

Umi: Well your not I can tell you that much. Besides everybody needs a hobby. Yours is to get all the anime and western cartoon stuff that you can find and Kai's is... God only knows.

Jared: Yea besides I have never been out of Japan before in my life. So it will be good for me to get out and see some of the world. And I bet Kai will say something broody to me about going with him.

Umi: That's true but if he says no. I can sneak you in to the airport and get you on that BBA charter craft. I have been working on it for sometime now. And this car now has enough torque to go after any car.

Jared: Well I hope I won't haft to go to that idea.

Later Jared found Kai in the livening room where he was just brooding like how he always does. Jared sat beside him.

Jared: Hey Kai.

Kai: Hmm...

Jared: Can I come on your next beybladeing trip?

Kai: *sigh* Do you have a beyblade with a Bit-beast in it?

Jared: I have a beyblade... But no bit beast in it.

Kai: Then what good are you good in pro battles.

Jared: Well you should give me a chance. After all Dad works for a custom beyblade shop. He made my beyblade one of the strongest on the planet. And it rivals a beyblade with a bit beast.

Umi: *he heard what Kai said to Jared* Kai give him a shot. You may never know Kai he may be good enough to take home the next trophy and get to be famous.

Kai: Fine you have your shot Jared. Meet me at Dad's beyblade decal at 12:00 noon sharp on the next day.

Jared: Fine. Until then Big Brother. *gets up and walks out of the room*

The next day Jared was at his Dad's beyblade custom shop. It's a place where people can take their beyblade's to get a cool paint job and get some parts that they do not sell in any normal hobby shop. He walks inside and he sees a teen working at the fount desk where he's ringing up some new blades.

Jared: Hey Carl.

Carl: Hi Jared. What's up?

Jared: Not a lot. By the way where's Dad?

Carl: He's working in the back.

Jared: Ok think you Carl. *walks in to the back*

In the back there are three machines that can make beyblades and get them ready to get painted. There is a man in the corner of the room working on a beyblade by making some Kunai like blades for this beyblade that is chrome red in colour.

Jared: Hey Dad.

Jim: Hey boy.

Jared: Is that your newest beyblade?

Jim: No. Someone ordered this and they wanted some Kunai blades on it and made in to the colour chrome red.

Jared: Ok sweet.

Just then Kai came in from the same way that Jared went in.

Jim: Kai I know you're there.

Kai: Jared are you here to blade or are you here to help Dad?

Jared: Yes I'm here to blade. Dad I need my blade.

Jim: Ok just hang on for a moment boy. *he gets up and walks in to a room where they are a lot of Beyblade's in cold storage*

Jared: Cool. I have never been in this room before.

Jim: Welcome to where some of my powerful beyblades are stored. I keep them in here because the game is not ready for this type of blade yet.

Jared: What's it called?

Jim: The blade name is the same but we added EX or LX to the end of the name and we give them a custom launcher and it's own paint job and we only use metal on it. No more plastic parts. *he goes over to a cooler and opens it*

Jared: Why the coolers?

Jim: Because we like to keep them new that's why we keep them in this room. So they will still be new and no dust will get on them. Here we are. *pulls out a case and opens it and some dry ice smoke comes out* This is your beyblade. *pulls out a gold beyblade* It's model name is called 123E90-EX. And here's your launcher. *he pulls out The Golden Gun* I had this made just for you Jared because you like to have simple firing for your beyblade and you like gold so I though the name Golden Gun. *gives them to Jared* You can take the gun apart to take it with you in your pocket. And I putted some hi-impact in your beyblade to keep the gold from bending.

Jared: Thank you Dad. Look at this Kai gold beyblade.

Kai: Yea. Yea it's not how the blade looks Jared it's how it works. Now let's battle.

In a testing room Jared and Kai are at the dish and Jim is looking over the stats of Jared's blade and Jared to see if Jared can influence the blade thus making the blade go better.

Kai: Heh one more victim to add to my list of who I beaten.

Jared: I will not go down easy Kai. After all I got the new gen. of beyblade. *puts his Golden Gun together and loads the beyblade* And I will get a place on the Bladebrakers!

Kai: And if you lose you will back off from me.

Jared: Deal.

In the control room Carl went in to watch the fight and he was worried that Kai will over take Jared easily.

Carl: Mr. Hiwatari are you worried that Kai will take out Jared easy?

Jim: No I'm not Carl. I have outfitted Jared's beyblade with a bit-beast E.M.P and a few other tricks that I though will be good for it.

Carl: E.M.P? Like what can take out computers?

Jim: Yes E.M.P. But this one will cancel out any bit beast no matter how powerful it is. That's why this beyblade can work well with out a bit beast coming after it. It looks like they are ready now.

Back out on the dish.

Jared & Kai: 3...2...1...

Kai: Let it Rip!

Jared: Golden Blade!

Both beyblade's hit the dish at the same time and the golden one goes around it and it's speeding up.

Kai: Heh... Trying one of Tyson's move's hun? It will not work? Dranzer take him out now! *the Phoenix comes out and the golden beyblade starts to make a golden glow* What the...

In the control room

Jim: Good the auto-beast seeker went off and now the blade is cancelling out Dranzer.

Carl: And look at Jared's stats they are climbing fast.

Jim: So far so good.

At the dish the gold glow from Jared's new blade is making Dranzer start to fade out.

Jared: So Kai Dranzer is not looking so good. Maybe he's sick... ^___^

Kai: Grr... *Dranzer goes back in to it's blade and Kai's blade just stops on the spot* What!

Jared: Your winner... Jared! *puts his hand out and the blade goes to it and Jared's takes it* So now Kai I guess I'm on your team now.

Back in the control room

Jim: Jared's starts went up past required areas. And the blade is ready to take on more. Sorry Kai I had to use a new gen. blade on you but it was the only way to test it out.