Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 3: Welcome to Canada ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Welcome to Canada

Later back at home Kai could not get over how easy Jared defeated him. Upstairs Jared was up in his room and he putted his beyblade and his Golden Gun in a Brak cookey jar. Just then the bell on the lift went off and the doors open and Umi came in to Jared's room.

Jared: Hey Umi is Kai still... You know pissed off at me?

Umi: Don't worry about it Jared. You did great out there even for someone who did not use a beyblade before.

Jared: Well don't that kick a little ass. And I got my spot on the Bladebrakers and I got a powerful blade and I'm felling fine. *the bell rings agen and Kai came in to Jared's room*

Umi: Hey well I better go now. You and Kai have things to work out. Later. *walks in the lift and the doors close*

Jared: Hey Kai sorry for humiliating you back at Dad's shop.

Kai: Humph... Don't worry about it Jared I'm over it now.

Jared: *walks over to his bed to sit down* They why are you here then?

Kai: I'm here to tell you that even thou you defeated me there are more powerful bladers out there.

Jared: I know that Kai. I have been watching you on the telly for a long time and I know what kind of blader is out there.

Kai: And I came up here to say there is a new tournament in Canada that me and my team have been called to.

Jared: So does that mean...

Kai: Yes Jared you got your wish. This terment you will join me on.

Jared: ^___^ Eeee.... Look out world here comes Jared! So when do we go?

Kai: We got to go to the airport on Thursday.

Jared: And today is Monday. I better get ready now. I have only 5 or 4 days to get ready. What about Mom and Dad do they know this?

Kai: They don't care what I do. I will leave you to get ready now. *walks to the lift*

Jared: And Kai...

Kai: Hmm...

Jared: Thank you.

Kai: Whatever kid. *the lift doors open and Kai walks in and then the doors close*

Jared was excited he was going to join Kai for beybladeing. And he was his idol only 2nd to Kaiba of coarse. He opened his closet doors and inside was some boxes and on the rack was Jared pride and joy of outfits. His hard to get trench coats. There was a Neo coat and some different Kaiba ones from different seasons of the show. He took them off the hangers and putted them in a big luggage case and then he putted some of his fire shirts with his socks and other stuff that you got to take with you when you go on a trip. Then he went to one of his closets and on the door was some posters for the Matrix Reloaded he opened the door and went inside. Inside the closet there was some more boxes and on a another rack was some sunglasses. Some of them were like from the 70's but Jared opened a little eyeglass case and he saw his coolest glasses. They were the Neo ones from the movie and they even had on one of the earpieces the word "Neo" on it. (A.N. By the way the glasses Jared has in the story are real they are about $ 200 or so to get the really good ones) Jared packed them as well. And then once he got everything he needed he went downstairs for dinner.

A few days went by and Jared was training hard and now it's was time to go to Canada. The deal was the Bladebrakers were going to meet up at the airport. Kai went ahead to get the tickets and Jared was going to come behind a bit more later. We go up to Jared's room where Jared getting ready to go and Umi was going to drive him to the airport.

Umi: Come on Jared. You don't want to be late for the plane.

Jared: Coming Umi. *he comes out in his Neo trench coat look*

Umi: Nice... Say bye to Mom and Dad and let's go.

Jared: Bye Mom. Bye Dad. I'm off.

Jeri: Bye Jared. Don't do anything bad. Your repasenting Japan.

Jim: Bye boy. We will be waiting for you when you come back.

Jared and Umi got in to the car and it went off like a rocket. When they got to the airport Jared got out and putted on his sunglasses.

Umi: Jared... Kai is at gate A-7 that's where you will find him. I better move the car now it looks like a limo wants in now. Good bye Jared and remember I will be proud of you no matter what happens. Later. *the car speeds away and Jared walks in*

In the airport Jared walked and looked around for the gate and we went past some mettle dectores and the Rent-a-Cops were giving him a odd look when he went by them. They though he was going to destroy the place. When he found the area where Kai was. He was sitting down and sitting in another row of seats was Kenny, Rei and Max and Tyson was nowhere to be seen.

Jared: Hey Kai.

Kai: Damn boy what the hell?

Jared: Like it? It's one of my beyblade battle outfits. And this case has my beyblade in it.

Kai: Just sit down over there with the rest of the team and greet yourself.

Jared: Can do. *goes over to where the rest of the team is* Hey guys.

Rei: Hello who are you?

Jared: I'm Jared... Kai's little brother.

Rei: I did not know Kai even had a brother. By the way my name is Rei and the blonde haired kid is Max and the kid with the laptop is named Kenny.

Jared: Oh that's cool... Don't you guys have a guy named Tyson on the team?

Rei: Oh yea... Just for a bit of a heads up Tyson can get a bit...

Jared: A pain in the ass?

Rei: Right that word.

Tyson: *just shows up* Hey guys... *sees Jared* Who's the runt?

Rei: That's Jared he's going with us to Canada.

Tyson: Well then kid you better stay out of my way. *walks to a row of seats and sits down*

Jared: *flips him off behind Tyson back*

Rei: Don't worry about it. Tyson just had some bad days with little kids.

Later when they were on the plane Jared sat beside Max and Tyson sat beside Kenny and Rei sat beside Kai. And the plane took off and the long trip has just started for them and who knows what type of bladers they will be going agest because not much is know about Canadaden bladeders only that they are very good and they have not been in tournaments before. About 12 howers later they were in Ontario Canada and this is where the first leg of the terment will be. They got in to their hotel room and they just crashed out until the next day.