Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 4: Nuke Blader’s and Ozuma shows up ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Nuke Blader's and Ozuma shows up

The next morning everybody got up and they were getting ready to train. And Tyson was talking back at Kai. They were going to train in a park near by from the hotel where it has been reported where some beyblade teams come and train as well so it was a good chance to see how good the bladers in Canada are. They got down there and the park was a beyblade park named "Bey Park" and in Bey Park there was a lot of bladers and different blades there as well and there were a lot of dishes there. And the Bladebrakers went around to different dishes and they were battling but for Kai and Jared.

Kai: I think you should join them Jared.

Jared: Right. *trys to ask a bladder* Sir can I battle you?

Boy: Like I want to waste my time with you. *walks away*

Kai: Jared be more better at asking people. Drop the "Sir" crap and be more demanding.

Jared: Right. *tries agen this time with a girl* Battle me now! *she walks away* Damn it.

Just then someone in a cloke went up to Jared.

Ozuma: Hey boy I want to battle you.

Jared: Ok. *they go over to a dish*

Just then a though went past Kai's mind the kid in the cloke was Ozuma the guy with bit best that no one can see. Kai wondered what he was doing in Canada. (A.N. The last time Kai ran in to Ozuma was in Beyblade 02) Over on a dish that was made out of cement Ozuma and Jared got ready to beyblade.

Ozuma: I have never seen you here before.

Jared: That's because I'm the new blader in town dude. *opens his case and pull out his Golden Gun and he puts it together and loads his beyblade in*

Ozuma: Heh... A Golden Gun and a golden beyblade. Someone's rich.

Jared: *Kai like* Zip it and fight!

Ozuma & Jared: 3...2...1... Let it Rip! *they let both of there blades go at the same time*

Ozuma's blade was going after Jared's gold one and it was shredding it a bit. Just then the gold blade was starting to have a red force field on it and the field made a big red flash and Ozuma's bit beast appeared. (A.N. That's called inferred flash it makes the bit beast show it's self for a moment or two) Then the blade glowed gold and Ozuma's bit beast was starting to go away but not before the blade rammed in to Jared's hard and then it stopped on the spot like when Jared was fighting Kai.

Ozuma: What the hell... That has never happened before. See you around kid. *takes his beyblade and walks away*

Jared: Wow... That was cool...

Kai: *thinking* It looks like Jared is starting to hold his own here.

Just then a truck with the nuke symbol stopped in front of the park and all the bebladers looked at it.

Boy: The Nuke's are here. Let's scram before they make our beyblade's radioactive rubble. *everybody but the Bladebrakers leaves the park*

Kai: *thinking* What's that? *the door on the truck open and some teens in power plant uniforms get out of the truck*

The team is called the Canada Nukes. They are a team that is made up of beybladers that use radioactive bit beasts and they are the most feared team in all of Ontario and everybody in the country knows that if they come around everybody better leave before they come out of there big rig truck or they will be next on there list of targets. Kai just stranded there with his team and it looks like a stand off has started. The boy from the other team went up to Kai. His name is Lawrence and his hair is clolored green and his eyes are the same as well and he is the leader of the Canada Nukes.

Lawrence: So your Kai. I heard throw the grapevine that you are going to pack it in because you can not find someone that is a worthy foe. Well we are your answer to your problem. We will blade at my base the CANDU Reactor. Be their tonight at 7:30 and we will see if you're as what they say about you is true. *Lawrence and his team walk in there truck and it pulls away*