Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 5: Kai VS Lawrence: Nuclear Powered Beyblattle (part 1) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Kai VS Lawrence: Nuclear Powered Beyblattle (part 1)

That night the Bladebrakers went to the power plant in Ontario. They are outside of the plant and they are ready to go inside.

Tyson: Man their base is a power plant.

Kenny: Alright guys we better be careful here because this is a power plant that makes power and it has nuclear stuff on site here.

Tyson: Yea. Yea Kenny I know not to go anywhere where it can kill you. *they walk in*

But little did they know Lawrence was watching them by the camera's that are in the building. And he was going to make things a bit difficult for The Bladebrakers. Inside the main entrance of the power plant there is no one around.

Rei: That's strange there's no one here. Even there is no guard at his desk.

Tyson: So power plants close at night.

Kenny: Not they don't Tyson power plants are open all-day and night.

Max: This is a bit odd though that there is no one here.

Just then the main doors shutter went down and a voice went over the intercom.

Lawrence: Welcome to the CANDU power plant Bladebrakers and don't try to find a other way out all the exits are seld off there is no way out. I hope you can read sines because you are going to need to. To make your way around the plant you need to fallow the sines to get to the reactor. Well time is ticking better go now.

Rei: Well there's the sine that says "Power Plant Area" Let's fallow it.

Later they reach the area where the power plant really is. And they see some catwalks that go up to outer places of the plant. They walk throw a door and it slides open by it's self. Inside the main area they see computers run the plant.

Kenny: I guess I was mistaken the plant does close. Man look at this it will take us about a few days to find the right chamber where the leader is. I got an idea we can use Dizzy to find where the core is. *Kenny walks up to a computer on a desk and he plugs in his laptop* Now this will just take a moment. Dizzy can you find a map or blueprint of this power plant?

Dizzy: Your wish is my commanded. Here's the map but it's quite hard to fallow it looks like this plant was remodelled a few times and they did it agen about 2 months ago to make an area for the computer control room.

Kenny: But can you find where the core is?

Dizzy: Not a problem... It's at the far side of the plant but its underground in a metal box like room. The quickest way it to go past this room and go to the area where the isotope rods are there you see a lift that heads underground.

Kenny: Come on guys fallow me.

Meanwhile at a camera room Lawrence is watching the Bladebrakers going around the plant then he picked up a radio.

Lawrence: They are heading to the isotope room stop Kai's team for awhile I will take Kai on myself.

The Bladebrakers made it to the Isotope rod room and they see some computer controlled machines that are putting new isotopes in and taking old ones out at the same time. They walk to the lift but just then a Beyblade hits the flour and some of the Canada Nukes team members jump down from some rafters and they have there beyblade launchers ready to go.

Rei: It looks like this place has more then the leader.

Max: Who are you!?

Robin: We are some of Lawrence's most trusted bladers on his team.

Lance: And we have been oreaderd to stop the Bladebrakers from going on.

Alex (she's a girl): So get ready!

Tyson: There are only three of you guys but there are six of us. So get ready for your beat down!

*just then the lift doors open and inside is Lawrence*

Lawrence: Hey Kai! Come get me! *Kai runs to the lift but the doors close and it goes down*

Kai: Coward!

Jared: Kai I think he wants you to find him down there in the core. That's why he talted you. *Just then the doors to the lift opened and Kai went it* Can I come with because you may never know what Lawrence has planed down there.

Kai: Ok whatever just come in. *Jared runs in* Tyson you know what to do.

Tyson: Right Kai! Come on guys we can take these guys on and win!

The lift goes down and Kai and Jared are getting there blades ready for whatever is going to be coming there way. The doors open at the basement area and Jared holds up his Golden Gun like some agent and he takes a look out and sees just a hallway and so Kai and Jared comes out.

Kai: Do you sense that?

Jared: More of Lawrence's blader's?

Kai: Yep that's it. I think Lawrence wants to test me.

Jared: This is starting to become more then a simple challenge.

Kai: Look this will get dangous so head back up to the topside and help the team with the pests.

Jared: Look Kai. I'm I going to be your back up or not. Besides I got the Golden Beyblade it took you out easily.

Kai: *sigh* I guess your right. Come on let's go.

Back up on the top ground Tyson and the rest of his team were having a bit of a hard time dealing with some of Lawrence's goons.

Rei: Man every time we take one of them down they get back up agen.

Max: Yea Rei it's like their blades are like the living dead or something.

Kenny: Living dead... Dizzy take a look at the Nuke Blader's blades I have a funny felling that something is up with them.

Dizzy: Ok but you better defrag my hard drive when we are done with this place. Let's see here all three beyblades are the same on the outside but if I look in them... oh dear...

Kenny: What did you find!

Dizzy: Don't shout Kenny I'm getting to that... The Nuke Blader's beyblades have some kind of programming in them that make them reset them self's and go on and on. I think they are stalling for something if they are going to play like that.

Kenny: Guys they are stalling for something! Dizzy can you find a way to take them out?

Dizzy: Let's see here... Got it! It may be risky but if all three of the blades hit one of them at once the computer beyblade's CPU and motherboard will overheat and overload the blade that it will blow out making the blade stop right away.

Kenny: Guys did you get that!?

Tyson: We shere did Kenny. Guys got that?

Max and Rei: Yes we did Tyson.

Back down in the core area Jared and Kai are looking for Lawrence until Jared saw something going on down below the skywalk.

Jared: Hey Kai look at this.

Kai: What!

Down below the skywalk they see some techs and scientists working on some computer or some of them are working in a lab where some nuclear stuff is. Just then they see Gidon. (he's the big baddy from Beyblade 02)

Jared: Hey Kai who's that guy with the odd hair that is purple?

Kai: Oh crap. That's Gidon he's the leader of the Phykicks an old beyblade team that I though I putted out for good. He even made computerized version of my teams bit beasts. And then give them to his own spachel team called the Cyber Blader's.

Jared: What's he doing in a power plant then?

Kai: Who know's I think he wants to make a different beyblade that is better then all of them put together. *just then Lawrence appeared with two of Gideon's Cyber Blader's and two of his Phykick recruit's*

Lawrence: Well Kai I'm surprised that you made it this far with out meeting my own blader's. And your only half right about what's going on down in that lab area. It's true that Gidon is making a more powerful blade and my team is just around to make shere that this plant is not under the public eye.

Jared: You mean this plant is not a real power plant?

Lawrence: Oh it is a real one. The thing is after Kai and The Bladebraker's defeated Gidon he went and worked on his new project... To make the first ever nuclear powered beyblade bit beast! And he putted me and my team here just as the first and 2nd level of guards.

Kai: Let's fight and if I win you let us leave with out any tricks.

Lawrence: That's fair and you know what will happen if you lose. Come on let's go to the core now and get this over with. And as for your brother I asked Gidon to let me use some of his best blader's from his two teams to deal with him.

Kai: Humph... Better warn your thug's that Jared is good so far. And he will mop the fore with them. Just how I did.

Lawrence: Not likely. You see Gidon made his two teams train harder then ever before and they are ready to deal with any threat no matter how great or little. Guys you know what do to with him.

The four snickered and they pulled out their beyblade launchers and the Cyber Blader's putted out their left arms where they can fire off they're blades from.

To Be Conturned...