Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 6: Kai VS Lawrence: Nuclear Powered Beyblattle (part 2) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: Kai VS Lawrence: Nuclear Powered Beyblattle (part 2)

Back on the surface of the plant. The Bladebraker's beat the guards at the gate and they are trying to find a way down to meet up with Kai and Jared.

Rei: Guys bad news the lift does not work anymore.

Kenny: They must have turned it off after when Jared and Kai went down. Dizzy do you know anywhere else where there is a way down where that lift was going?

Dizzy: Well there is an other way but you won't like it.

Later they are at the plant's mainframe control room.

Kenny: Ok we are here Dizzy now what?

Dizzy: Look for a vent called "AC freeon flow" and be careful on how you open that vent. The AC flow is working right now and it looks it will not be turned off anytime soon. *Rei opens the vent and a blast of cold air comes out of the vent*

Tyson: Man that's cold.

Kenny: Where will this vent take us Dizzy?

Dizzy: First things first: The shaft is about 20 feet down and two: The vent can switch it's air flow on anytime. There is a latter you can use to go down the shaft. It's on the wall.

Back down at the hidden base Lawrence took Kai to the core room. In a control room there is some of Gideon's scientists working on the core.

Lawrence: Put the core in the shell and make the room ready.

Scientst: Yes sir. *he types on a computer*

Lawrence: Look at this Kai. That core is what Gideon's techs use to make the Nuclear bit beasts. It's in a way the berth place for the new mutant beasts that Gideon makes.

Kai: Humph...

Lawrence: You sound unimpressed Kai. Just wait until you get in the room Kai then you will see why I wanted to challenge you in there.

In the core area they see the core being moved down in to the floor and then the floor with the core inside closes. And the room lights go to a colour of red and a door unlocks.

Lawrence: Come on Kai. The room is ready now. *he opens the heavy door and walks in and Kai comes in behind him as well and the door shuts and locks*

Kai: What the...?

Lawrence: The reason the door locked is because if you win you get to go free. But if I win you give up your bit-beast.

Kai: Ok. Let's go Lawrence! *gets his beyblade ready*

Lawrence pulls out a grenade launcher like beyblade launcher and he loads his bright green blade in one of the beral's and takes aim.

Meanwhile back on the bridge Jared was ready to spar off agenst for of Gideon's beyblade thugs. The two Psykick recruits started things off they fired off there beyblade's first and Jared fired off his and it looked like the Psykick blades were going to win but the gold beyblade glowed gold and it speeded up and pushed back then the Cyber Bladers fired off there beyblade's and there cyber bit bests came out and sent Jared's blade flying to the glass where it made a small dent and it landed back on the floor ok.

Jared: Ok let's make things bright around here. *the blade starts to glow white and it fills the hall with white light*

The white light went away with a flash and Jared and his beyblade disappeared but not before one of the other blades was drilled in to the floor, one of them was in the glass and the other two were gone.

Kane: Where did he go?

Jin: I don't know. What was that?

Kane: Have everyone looking for him. And if you find him bring him to me! *everybody splits up*

Jared is running down the hall going over vents that have some steam coming out of the vents on the floor and going in to the genitor rooms where he enters a door marked number 1.

Back in the core the battle has just started. And both beyblades are equally matched. Both beyblades go around the sphere shaped room and they show no sign of backing off. Just then Kai calls for Drazer to end this battle quickly and the light green beyblade glows green and out comes a freaky looking bit-beast that looks completely green and it is a Lion.

Lawrence: Leo get him!

Kai: Drazer doge him and strike back!

Kai's blade quickly moves out of the way of Lawrence's way and Kai's blade smacks in to the green blade and sends it to the near corner of the round room. And Dranzer went after the blade to try agen and finish it off. But the green one cloaked it self and it disappeared.

Kai: Heh trying to hide. Well it's not going to work.

Lawrence: Well your in for a shock. Leo full assault! *Kai's blade gets hit by something not seen*

Kai: Dranser! Counter! *Dranser found Lawrence's blade and now it's getting hit around*

Lawrence: *thinking* There is only one thing I can do now. I know it may make me win or louse this mach. *out load* Leo! Nuclear flash! *Leo's blade glows a bright green and it blinds Kai for a bit*

After when the flash went away Kai's blade was down and Lawrence's was still going. Just then two Cyber blades came in the room and they went to Kai's blade and one of them has a case with him. They take Kai's Dranser bit chip out and place it in the case. Kai looks like how he did in the russhen torment when he saw how weak Black Dranser was. Meanwhile the Bladebrakers have made it in and they are looking around for Kai and Jared. They hear some talking and Rei and Max go and see what it was. They see two of Gideon's recruits talking.

Recruit 1: The higher ups are saying look out for a short boy in a back longcoat with black sunglasses and a mean temper.

Recruit 2: I just want to get out of here. It's crap they are making us stay here to keep watch for a little kid who looks like a rip off of Neo.

Recruit 1: Well they added that if we see him we could take him to Kane and let him deal with him.

Rei and Max head back to where Tyson and Kenny are.

Tyson: Well what are they talking about?

Rei: Well Jared is not dead for the moment. We better find him and Kai before we try and get out of here.

Kenny: Guys I hacked in to the cameras in this place and I think I have found Kai. He's in the core. But I can not find Jared right now.

Rei: Well be better head to the core and get Kai.

In the turbine room Jared is running in the maze of catwalks and passages in the area. When he found a computer that controls the engine of the turbine room. Jared typed something on it and the motor went slower and the lights went dimmer. Just then some of the other Cyber Blader found him. They came down on a line from a high catwalk and they are armed with Beyblade guns that are sort of like an Uzi.

Cyber Blader 1 (CB) : Go! Go! Go! *He throws a flash bang at Jared and he comes down the line* Kane want him brought in!

CB 2: Right! *the bang goes off and Jared can semi see them*

Jared: *thinking* It looks like they want to nock me out. We will see about that. *he charges at one of them and he does a kick to his gun and it goes flying out of his hands*

Then he does a sweeping kick to get the other one off his feet then he kicked him whal he was down and the blader is out for the count. The 2nd one finds his gun and he takes aim at Jared but Jared disarms him and takes him down and does sort of a chop to him and he goes out like a light. Then Jared ran away. In the next chamber he sees some more catwalks he climbs a ladder to get up to the network of catwalks. Then Jared hears some talking. And he sees down on a square platform four Cyber Bladers.

CB 1: Reports are the kid in black is comming this way. And the rest of the Bladebrakers are down in the base as well.

CB 2: New orders Kane wants that Neo rip off not brought to him but he wants him beat to a pulp.

Jared: Hey sucka's over here.

CB 3: Get him! *all of them come after Jared*

Jared does a few punchs to the first guy and he goes down. The 2nd guy pulls out a Shock Bomb and throws it at Jared but Jared kicks it away and it blows sending the other three down. Then Jared took three Shock Bomb's off them and he runs out of the last chamber where he is back in the hall agen. And he finds a case and he puts the bombs in there. Then he hears some more bladers talking. Jared hides behind some melte boxes and just wates and he sees Dr. B carrying a case that looks like the one that Jared found. Dr. B sets his case down for a minent by where Jared was hiding and Jared wichs them. Then Dr. B picked up the case and walked on and Jared went the other way where Dr. B was coming from.

In the core the Bladebrakers find Kai still with the stunned look on his face.

Rei: Guys come and look at this. Kai's Dranzer is missing.

Kenny: This is bad. This is really bad.

Tyson: Kai did Lawrence defeat you? *Kai does not say anything*

Just then Jared finds them.

Jared: Hey guys look what I found. *sees Kai* What's with Kai?

Rei: He just lost his bit to Lawrence.

Jared: Ah... I see. I wonder what's in this case that I found. *opens it and sees Kai's Bit chip* Oh Big Brother I have something here that will make you happy. *gives the chip to Kai*

Kai: How did you get this?

Jared: After when I got away from those bladers I got a bit lost and then I saw a scintest caring a case so I swaped them and I gave him some these bombs that are like grenades. *Kai puts the chip back in his blade*

Kai: Let's get the hell out of here.

Later back at the hotel room.

Jared: So when are we going to start the torment.

Rei: I hear it's on Thursday and we got to sign up on Wedsday.

Jared: Ok. Kai can you take me down to the office tomorrow so I can be a known Beyblader?

Kai: Fine. Now we will start the training tomorrow after when I take Jared to the office.

Tyson: Jared stall. Stall. Kai is a slave driver when it comes to training.