Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bladebraker's in Canada ❯ Chapter 7: A new ID and Captain Kai lives ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: A new ID and Captain Kai lives

The next day Jared enter the bladeing office with Kai and Jared outfit this time is a white longcoat with a white tie and quite much white everything even white shoes. They walk over to a desk and sit and wait.

Kai: Was it nessery to dye your hair white and black and to have your outfit white as well?

Jared: ^___^ Yes it was. Besides soon I will be known as Jared "Neo" Hiwatari. And that is something to be proud of. *someone gave them a form*

Kai: Ok now name Jared Hiwatari. Your lucky I'm doing this for you Jared. Middle name(s)

Jared: I don't know my middle name. But I know who does. *takes a phone and dillies a long number*

Over at the Hiwatari Manor the phone is ringing and Umi picks it up.

Umi: Hiwatari residence. Umi here. Oh hey Jared how's Canada treating you.

Jared: It was cool so far. I got Kai's Dranzer back for him. Hey Kai...! *Kai takes phone from Jared*

Kai: Umi we are calling for Jared middle name.

Umi: Uh... Dad! Phone for you.

Jim: Yes? Oh hello son. Jared's middle name. What for? Oh right. Jeri phone for you. It was not my job naming Jared it was your mothers.

Jeri: This is Jeri. Oh hello Kai have you been keeping Jared out of trouble? Oh Jared's middle name. Well his full name is Jared Yami Kaiba Inuyasha Hiwatari. Ok that's all. Bye Kai. *hangs up*

Kai is filling in the spaces and then after all that time there. Jared got his picture tooken and a about 2 howers later Jared got a cretet like card that was his ID. The card looked like an almost clear card but it had a blue square with the BBA logo in the blue square and the square had a shine to it. Jared looked it over and saw it had his name "Jared Yami Kaiba Inuyasha Hiwatari" and it also had his name beyblade torment name "Jared "Neo" Hiwatari".

Later back at the hotel Jared shoed his card off and everyone though it looked odd because when the Bladebrakers got in to beybladeing they only got a slip of paper. Tyson looked at Jared name and he laughed at both names.

Jared: U___U

Tyson: Jared what were your folks on when they named you. I mean Kaiba and Yami those are Yu-Gi-Oh names and Inuyasha comes from the show with the same name.

Rei: That's mean Tyson. Besides I think Jared's name is quite cool. I mean after all Tyson there is a guy in your hood that has the name Yami as a last name.

Jared: Yea so don't make fun. Granger. Or how do I say it Gangrene. ^___^

Tyson: Well at lest I'm not called Hwiaretard and got named after some anime dudes.

Kai: Outside now! *everybody heads outside*

At a park that no one was at for the time being. Kai gets the team to train hard. Jared is keeping time on a stop watch whel Kenny takes a look at Jared's blade.

Tyson: How come Jared does not haft to do this run!?!?

Kai: Because Tyson he's fit unlike you.

Tyson: I think your just babying him Kai. *Jared hears that and he walks to Tyson and punches him in the gut*

Jared: No it's because I'm a Jr. Black Belt in my fighting class back home. I know how to dish out the pain Tyson. Besides look at my arm. *rolls up his sleeve and shows his muscle build*

Tyson: So what. I got muscles as well.

Jared: Yes you do. I can see it. Your jaw. *walks back to where he was before*

Tyson: Grrr... *fumes everybody else laughs*

That night Jared coude not sleep. He tossed and turned but he coude not sleep. He laid out his Neo outfit for the next day when they will be in the first round of their torment. His sunglasses were on the nightstand he has them on about the time he gets up to about the time he goes to sleep. Jared looks to the other bed and sees the back of Kai's head.

Jared: *whispering* Kai. Kai.

Kai: What? *turns over and sees Jared*

Jared: Oh I want to say I'm nervous and this is my first time bladeing in front of people and on telly as well.

Kai: *sighs: Look... Just act like how you act when you go around town.

Jared: You mean happy and cheerful?

Kai: Right that. Look at me I'm the world's broody bad boy. You did not know this about me Jared but I...

Jared: Went evil in Russia and ditched the Bladebrakers and took other peoples bit beasts.

Kai: How did you know that?

Jared: I saw that on telly. Everybody did and Umi, Mom and Dad were disappointed in you for that.

Kai: But anyways just to say don't worry about it. You got the style and everything and you got the blade and you got your ID as well so you're fine. Now let me get some sleep.

Jared: Ok besides the way you train your team it's like the fricken army.