Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodlove ❯ two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Disclaimer:I do not own any of the anime characters used in this ficcy,nor do I own beyblade.

Haunting,Compassionate,Curious

Kai had been out all night,patrolling the streets,his senses alert to anything unusual.He had heard a woman scream far away,and ran as fast as he could to get there.But he never got there on time.When he appeared,the killer was gone,a mutilated,dead woman left behind.He had been disgusted at the sight.How could anyone do this?

But he was well aware of the fact that a lot of demons had no sense of regret or moral,they killed for sport.Especially vampires,those were among the worst killers in history.They were damn hard to kill too because of their supernatural powers.Unwillingly he took a closer look at the scene of crime,ignoring the smell og body fluids as he examined the torn body.This one was worse than the others.While the others only had bite marks on their necks,this young woman had been ripped to pieces,torn apart.It was the work of a wild monster,one who couldnt keep himself under control when he decided to kill.He hated that type.They would never listen to others,it was impossible to get them back to their senses.They were the most dangerous of all.

Sighing he called the office and requested that Mariah got someone to take care of the mess.She told him to get away follow the tracks he found.He did find something that could lead him on.Tracks of blood lead away from the place,marks that indicated that the murderer had been crawling rather than walking.With one last look at the dead body he followed the trail.

Nightmares haunted his sleep,captured him and tormented him.When he slept he saw the faces of the ones he had killed,mostly the faces of young women or girls that begged him not to hurt them,begged for him to let them go.Their words made him want to scream and wake up,but he was never able to escape from the terrible dreams,he was stuck.He whimpered in his sleep as the worst dream of them all entered his mind.

The memories of the one who made him like this,that cursed vampire that had no name.Vague imagies of fiercy,red hair and icyblue eyes seemed to follow him no matter where he ran.His hands were balled fists,tears streaming even now.

The tracks lead Kai to an abandoned building at the outer parts of town.It was a very old building,he doubted anyone lived there anymore.But this was where the tracks lead,he would have to check it out.Besides,please like this wre perfect hideouts.Pulling out a gun from his pocket(containing silwer bullets) he carefully moved inside.

It smelled rotten it there,and he wished he could just close his nostrils to shut out that smell.He frowned and moved swiftly along the wall,sneaking his way forward.There were no sound from his feet as he walked,he was very skilled when it came to being quiet.It was among those things that made him such a remarkable hunter.He followed the bloodstains on the floor down a stair and into the basement.It was dark down there,but he had no trouble seeing where he placed his feet.The good sight was another thing that made him special.

Kai stopped when an unexpected sound reached his ears.The faint sound of crying closeby.Wondering who it could be he followed it,and found the room it was coming from.Carefully he opened the door,still cautious.It was a young boy,maybe a couple of years younger than him.He was lying in a corner,curled up in a ball and apparently asleep as he sobbed.He was soaked in blood and looked all filthy,his once white clothes now dirty and torn.

How fragile he looked when he was asleep like this.But who was he?Had the vamppire taken him hostage?He was too young to be a vampire himself.Even though the bloodsuckers liked to add new memebers to their race from time to time,they never made children such as this boy go through the change.The youngest vampire Kai had ever seen had been older than himself when he went through the change.

The boy suddenly snapped his eyes open when he took a step forward.Kai was astonished by the pair of golden,cat-like eyes that stared up at him.His raven hair was all tangled and messy,covering parts of his tearsstained face.He looked so lost,so frightened.

"Hey kid,are you ok?"he asked and took another step forward.

"Go away!"the boy whimpered and crawled away from him,covering his ears with his hands,shaking his head.

"I dont want to hurt you,you have to go,dont want to,dont wanna do it again..please".The words came almost too fast for him to understand.He put away his gun and held his hands up in front of his chest.

"I mean you no harm,kid.Let`s get you out of here ok?"As he took another step the boy let out a pained cry and buried his face in his arms,rocking to and fro.

`This kid is really messed up..I wonder what happened to him`,he thought sadly."I wont hurt you...I just want to help you".

The boy shook his head,his hands clutching his hair.

Ì need to get him out of here in case the vampire comes back`.With a swift move he knocked the boy unconscious and lifted him of the ground.

Kai`s apartment was on the other side of town,and he knew people would cast him weird glances if he walked around with this boy in his arms.So he called Brooklyn and asked if he could pick them up.Even thought his co-worker was only fifteen years old,he had the license for both motorbike and car.Kai had never asked how that could be possible,he just accepted it.The orangehaired boy showed up about 20 min later,riding his motorbike.Kai got on,the boy still in his arms.

"Who is that?"Kai shruged.

"No idea...But I think he might be one of the vampire`s victims.He is still alive".They started driving,the teenager a skilled driver.

"Whatcha ya gonna do with him then?"he asked.Kai wasnt really sure what he could do.

"I will take him to my place and get him cleaned up.Maybe he can help me with my case",he replied.

They stopped outside the building,and Brooklyn wawed him goodbye before he took off again.Kai smiled slightly at his companion and walked inside.It was a bit troublesome to get the keys when he was holding the boy,but he managed it in the end.Locking himself in he turned on the lights and put the boy down on the couch.Then he searched his pockets after something that could tell him who this child was.

But he found no ID at all.Maybe this was just an orphan or a runaway,he concluded and went to make himself a cup of hot tea.He cast one last glance at the unconscious boy before he entered his kitchen,humming softly to himself.


Yours sincerly,Kanilla






Converting /tmp/phpscEEPk to /dev/stdout