Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blue flame ❯ The Supprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dose anyone who writes these things own beyblade?
 
No including me, prove me wrong I dare you!
 
 
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
(Telling you what else is going on)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“LET IT RIP!” two kids shouted
 
Alana was easily gaining the advantage to Alec's surprise. Hey, beyblade wasn't too common around here but the kid's who blade around Boston trained A LOT.
 
“BLAZE! BLAZE ATTACK!” Alana shouted and in one swift move she beat Alec.
 
“Wow!” was all, his friend Ivan said; all the kids were really impressed.
 
“Thanks I was wanting to battle someone who wasn't a local for some time.” Alana said.
 
“Well I guess you got your wish” They all turned around to look surprised to see a young girl that was dressed in usual cloths blue jeans and a t-shirt. She had blond hair and amber eyes.
 
“Beth! Your back!” Alana shouted to her cousin! While running in for a hug while the two Russian boys looked a little confused.
 
“Beth this is Alec Bolkov and Ivan Inovov, guys this is my cousin Beth” Alana said.
 
“Hi” they both looked deep down into their emotionless training to hide there blushes at Alana's 20 year old cousin who was actually a bit more beautiful than the average girl around here. They were failing miserably.
 
“Well I got to go!” Alana suddenly shouted
 
“Why?” all three asked
 
“Meeting my older brothers!” she called back as she ran out of the room, and out of the of the World Beyblade Association center.
 
The WBA center as every one called it was a new center in Boston that was the firs of it kind. The newest biding for a new origination. Mr. Dickinson and a new business partner had rebuilt and renamed the BBA. It was now the greatest beyblade organization ever!
 
“Lana over here” her brother Derek called, he had black hair. His blue eyes were like his sisters. Kurt was standing next to him the 21 year old had blue eyes like his siblings and his hair was a blond that was a bit lighter than his sister's golden-blonde. Suddenly the 15 year old was trying to get out of her 17 year old brothers noggie. She elbowed him in the ribs and he stopped instantly and was mumbling something about broken or bruised ribs.
 
“Come on let's just go to Cheers and eat lunch” Kurt laughed Alana and Derek raced to get Norm's seat. Derek got Cliffs. After lunch they all took the train home only to find a little surprised when they got there.
 
“Grampy?” Alana said in surprise
 
“Who else?” the cheerful grand father of the kids. He held four tickets to England and said one thing “who wants to watch Alana compete in a tournament?” he said.
 
After the celebration of going to England. They started to pack. Heck even Beth was coming. Alana couldn't wait to compete. And she started build a new beyblade, she called it the Inferno.