Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blue flame ❯ Welcome to London ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Derek: Fire_Wolf doesn't own beyblade: thinks: I can't believe my little sister put me in this stupid story
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
<Telling you what else is going on>
 
~~~~story time~~~~~
 
<London England>
 
“Wow!! Was it like this when you first came here Grampy!?” Beth asked. Grampy nodded. She ignored the stares from some people, she was used to it. After all neko-jins weren't too common wherever she went.
 
“I can't believe this! I never thought that I'd really be here!” Beth exclaimed getting surprisingly little stares. `There probably used to outbursts like that.' Alana thought embarrassed.
 
“Were here!” Grampy said “Great! Alana I'm singing us up for the spa!” “But!” “Too late! I'm singing us up!”
 
“Beth I think Alana would prefer to see the sights than to spend the day at the spa.” “Yes!!” `I love you Grampy!' Alana couldn't help but think.
 
“Fine.” Beth sighed
 
 
 
<Mean while>
 
Well this was quite the interesting plane ride. Considering that the Blade Breakers, Demolition Boys, and the former BEGA team, except crusher who quit to be there more for his family, were all on the same plane. Hiro was there too and getting quite the headache.
 
Currently Brooklyn had made some sort of truce or peace with Kai who seemed to understand that Brooklyn wasn't controlling himself. The same thing happened with Tala and Garland and Ray and Bryan. But Dichi was air sick and Mystel was trying to find a way to cure it and Ming-Ming were and Hilary were creating quite the entertainment to everyone because of the stupid argument subjects they were having.
“It's half empty!” Ming-Ming was shouting.
 
“No it's half full!” Hilary shouted back.
 
“IT'S BOLTH NOW SHUT UP!!!!!” Apparently Ian had had it.
 
“Great now I'm going to be def for an hour…” Spencer mumbled
 
“Err… why don't we watch the movie it will be starting in 1 minute” Max said
 
“SNORE” Tyson was fast asleep
 
“How can he sleep through all of this?” Garland asked
 
Kenny was to preoccupied typing in his computer trying to clarify a roomer that had been going around. 'I wonder if they'll announce it at the tournament'
 
<Later at the hotel>
 
Ming-Ming was walking though the hall trying to find a place to eat hoping that Tyson and Dichi hadn't eaten out all of the restaurants in the hotel. She found one that they haven't found finally. It was a Johnny Rockets
 
“Hi” she said to a girl she saw at the bar.
 
“Hi, hey you were on team BEGA.” The girl said.
 
“Heh, yep Ming-Ming is the name Beyblade is my game.”
 
“Well I'm Alana and I beyblade myself, but I'm just an armature.” Alana replied
 
“So you're here for the tournament in three weeks?” Alana nodded “Boy your early”
 
“My grampy wanted us to see the sites before the tournament started.”
 
“Oh I get it. By the way nice outfit.” Alana was flustered to hear a celebrity complement her. She was wearing a pair of slightly faded dark blue jeans a black long sleeved shirt and a red t-shirt over that with a black strip that looked to be a fancy S but you couldn't be quite sure. She had red gloves to match her shirt and a pair of brown hiking-sneakers.
 
“Thanks” Alana said unsure of what else to say. The two became fast friends and Ming-Ming decided to introduce Alana to the other beybladers.