Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blue flame ❯ Meeting some of the gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for the lateness I had writers block.
 
I DONOT OWN ANYTHING GET OFF OF MY BACK!
 
 
Ming-Ming's mouth was going a mile a minute trying to explain all of the gang until…
 
“Ming-Ming you might want to breathe... I think I'll learn what everyone's like when you introduce them.” Alana said.
 
“Okay sure thing”, was her only reply.
 
The others were gathered together but some not so happily. No one wanted to train all together so they settled for a conversation. But no one came up with a subject. Not only that but Ming-Ming was late.
 
“Hey guys!” Ming-Ming called
 
“What are you so late for?” was Hilary's retort. They were friends now but they still had disagreements often.
 
“I went to eat somewhere and lost track of time. Sorry.”
 
“Did losing track of time have to do with your new friend?” Garland inquired.
 
“Yes. Everyone this is Alana. Alana this is everyone.”
 
“Hi I'm honed to meet you all.” Alana said “Oh and don't bother to say your names every beyblade fan is bound to know them.”
 
“She has a point.” Kenny said lamely.
 
“So what brings you to London?” Hiro asked
 
“Well the tournament in three weeks…”
 
“What!?” Dichi asked
 
“Well I'm a beyblader and I'll be competing in the tournament.” Alana said with a small smile.
 
“But why are here so early?” Mystel asked the big question
 
“My grandfather wanted us too see all the sites before the tournament started and we were too distracted.”
“Makes sense.” Rei said
 
“I'm assuming you're saving your energy for the tournament?” was all Tala and the only thing anyone of the Blitzkrieg boys as they were now called for that matter, would say.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Well I see you've met.” A voice familiar to Alana came from behind.
 
“Grampy.” Alana said a little confused. After all she had never met Mr. Dickinson who was sanding next to him.
 
“Well you see my young child your grandfather was the person to help me restore and rename the BBA after BEGA and create the WBA.”
 
“What?” or “you serous?” was all that came out of everyone's mouth. Alana was the grandchild of one of the most important men in the world of beyblade.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the lateness, it has been written but it is very short.