Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I wanna thank dear Kimik....gomen ne for not writing the numbers of your nick..I couldn`t remember them very well-sweatdrops-
Anyways...Hope you enjoy this!-lol-

Disclaimer.do you have to remind me that I dont own beyblade and the characters?-groans-I F..... DONT..ok?-sighs-

I so badly want to comfort you..tell you that everything will be fine.But I cant,that would make me contradict myself,to give you false hope..and to crush my own.

You are crying again,I can hear the sound of your soft sobbing through the door,muffled because you are burying your face in your arms,I just know you are.So I sink to my knees,ear litherally glued to the door to listen to you as you cry your heart out.

Why does things have to be like this?If you could just forget Kai and fall in love with me instead things would be so much easier...I wish you could love me,not him.I hate to see your pained eyes,that clouded look..and the false smile you give me all the time.

Lately you seem to have been getting worse,like you are about to step across the edge and fall over into insanity.I try to reach out to pull you back from the edge..but you dont seem to notice...Why wont you let me close?

I know you dont love me..but why will you not let me be your friend,let me be there to help you through your pain?We never talk..all we ever do is cuddle or have sex,and to me it always ends so much sooner than it should have done.

Why did you have to choose me to be the one?Why did you choose to come to me that night when he broke your heart?I dont understand...Do you even know how much I love you?I doubt it.

I have never told you of my feelings,how deep my love goes.I swear,I would have done anything for you...I really would have.But when you wont elt me be there for you..how can things get better at all?

Tears sting in my own eyes as I lean my head backwads against the door,and I just want to cry and get it over with.You sound so..heartbroken.I dont udnerstand how he could do this to you..cant he see how much you are suffering because he rejected you?probably not,the bluehaired Russian is so cold that I sometiems think his heart must be shaped in ice.To see you in pain drives me out of my mind with concern and fear that you might do something stupid.Sometiems I even wish that kai had taken you in,just so I wouldn`t have to hear you crying like this...so defeated you are.

You have always been the strong one...I know you have.We all look up to you,admire your strenghts and courage in a difficult situation.Not a single one of them know how weak and hurt you are on the inside,how much of a child you are.beside kai only I know about your love,the tears you cry when alone.

«Tala...Please open the door,I know you are in there»

The sound of his crying seem to halt a little,and I can hear the sound of fooststeps across the floor.You...actually listened to me this time.

The door opens,and I am faced with your tearstreaked face,your eyes puffy and red.Oh how I want to hold you and whisper in your ear that I am here for you,I always will be.

«Tala...Please let me be there for you...I know you need someone right now»

The redhead nodded,his eyes empty and lifeless,the bright sparkle in them gone at the moment.You have such brilliant eyes,they usually pull me in,making me want to drown in their beauty.But not now...I must admit,I have never seen you as down as this before.

I take your hand and lead you over to the bed by the window,and you obediently sit down,your hands in your lap as you stare at the wall at the other side of the room.I sit down beside you,slipping my arms around your waist.I can see your bottom lip bevering badly,I can see how you want to break down into tears again.I make you lie down with your back against me so I can hold you,my cheek placed against your neck and shoulder.

«Just cry tala...I dont think you`re weak at all...go ahead»

His body started shaking as the tears made their greedy ways down his pale cheeks,dripping onto the bed covers.I hush you,softly singing a lullaby my mother taught me in your ear to comfort you.

Does this mean that you...will let me be there and help you out when needed?I hope so...If you keep pushing everyone away from yourself..I fear that you will loose your sanity and commit suicide.That would surely make me heartbroken.

I kiss your neck gently,stroking your hair with caring motions.When you finally stop crying and lay still I notice that you have fallen asleep.

«Sweet dreams,love...I`Ll always be here when you need me»,I whisper lowly and close my own golden eyes.

Converting /tmp/phpp5Ilyd to /dev/stdout