Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya!


As the days pass by you get better,your body recovering after the huge bloodloss you went through.Finally the day comes when you can come back to live with..us.I haven`t told you yet that I slept with Kai..It won`t gain anything to tell either,so I`ll keep my mouth shut.You seem better when you once again stand in your bedroom,sitting down on the bed.Everything is just the way you left it,I swear.

"Thank you Rei..."

"For what?"

"For saving me...and for being there when I was down.I`ll be forever grateful for your help",you reply with a bright smile,one of those rare...that I haven`t seen for ages.I missed that smile.

"You`re welcome..."

You motion for me to come and sit by you..and so I do.I certainly don`t expect you to start kissing me,but you do,your pink lips on my skin is enough to make me go out of my mind with longing.I need you..I really do.It has been too long.

"Rei...Thanks for loving me..No one ever has before".

I only nod my head and moan,wrapping my arms around your neck to pull you closer.You push me away though and shake your head,and I don`t understand a thing.If you dont want me..then why did you kiss me?I wonder...And it hurts.

"But no matter how much you love me..I still love him.That wont change",you whisper sadly and stand up.I am speachless.What can I do in such an awkward situation?
............................................................ ...............................................

I can see that Kai is watching me from further away,watching me with those intense purple eyes.It scares me,you must surely be up to something I think.I don`t think you like that Tala is the one sitting by my table instead of you...That the man you rejected is the one to claim the heart of the one you love.It is all bitterly ironical,dont you think?

As you stand up from your chair and start walking towards us,I know that something will go wrong.Jealousy must have driven you out of your mind by now..I can see it in the deep of your eyes that you are both hurt and angry..and wants to take it out on someone.Unfortunately that someone is either Tala or me.

Tala raise his head as you stand before us,a blnk look on your handsome face.I can see the hurt though..you cannot hide from me anymore,not after you took off your mask that day.

"I just want you to know something Tala...The day after you tried to commit suicide...Rei slept with me".

The way Tala`s eyes widen at your words is enough to make me cringe and want to hide.The bitter smile on your face tells me that you have your revenge now.

"Yes Tala..Rei slept with me..If you don`t believe me..go ahead and ask him".

"Is this true..Rei?"Tala asks shakily,and right now I so badly want to kill you for doing this to me,for trying to destroy Tala now that he finally is getting better again.My mouth is too dry to answer....so I give a little nod and lower my head in shame.

"You are all liars...I HATE YOU!!"Tala shouts and leaves the table.Looking up I see the hurt and pain in your eyes,and I bare my fangs.

"What did you do that for?"I hiss.

"I needed to get it out...I`m sorry Rei,I just can`t stand to see you with him!"

With those words you turn around and leave me behind...all alone.

I have to find Tala before he tries to kill himself again or something.


Converting /tmp/php8ZFl1o to /dev/stdout