Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya!


You are not crying this time.I dont know whether that is a good or a bad omen.Most likely bad.Even though I have been banging on the door for ages,calling your name.....your door stays shut.I sink to the floor and sit there helplessly,hands folded in my lap.The sound of your feet padding across the room calms me down,telling me that you are still alive,you are still here....You haven`t done anything stupid..yet.

I dont know what`s right or wrong anymore,the meanings and reasons seem to float together and blend in my mind.This whole affair is driving me closer to a nervous breakdown.Surprisingly I am still conscious,still present.For how much longer I do not know though.No matter what happens today the world will keep spinning like always when dawn breaks tomorrow...just like it doesn`t matter what we do,we are pieces of a much larger picture we cannot see,nor touch.

"Tala..Please open the door,I beg you",I try one more time.I understand why you are pushing me away,you have every right to do so.After all,your only support ended up sleeping with the man that broke your heart..while you were close to dying in the hospital.I can`t say how sorry I am for what I did.

Sometimes it confuses me to have feelings,they are not easily understood by the mere human.I love you to death,always will.But I feel something towards my friend aswell,a strange thing I cannot depicher just yet.Am I falling in love with him too?Is it even possible to be in love with two persons at once?Because falling I am,no doubt..And I dont know how to open my parachute to avoid being crushed against the rocks below.

It`s dark and it`s late when I wake up again.My back is stiff and sore from sleeping on the floor,and I groan as I sit up to stretch my numb lims painfully.Your door ir still shut..but I wont put up with this anymore.Checking the door only to find that it is still locked I pick the lock without any trouble at all.

I enter the room,it`s pitch dark in here,the curtains closed.But I know my way around after all the nights I`ve spent by your side.You lay sleeping peacefully in your bed,lying on your stomach with one arm under your head.I love the sound of your soft snoring,and my lips curl into a little smile as I brush my fingers over your bare back.There is a slight glow to your skin,reminding me of how much of an angel you really are.How could I ever hurt you?
I lay down by your side,curled up with my face close to yours,breathing the same air.With eyes closed I enjoy the warmth of your body.

"Rei..?"you mutter sleepily.

"Yes..It`s me..I am sorry Tala,I never meant to let you down".

You wrap your arms around me,pressing your face against my neck.

"Just don`t..do it again,I`ve been hurt too many times before"

My head skip a beat in my chest at your words.Have you really forgiven me already for my betrayal?

Short..I know that....pointless?I am aware of that too...hope you may find it worth the time to rewiew still though,that would be ncie.I love getting comments on my work!-XD-(who doesn`t?)


Converting /tmp/phpQPh9cx to /dev/stdout