Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Thanks lots Kimik0123!

I dont own beyblade,only this twisted plot.

-chapter ten-


To face Kai again feels a little easier now that I have your forgiveness.He glares at you dangerously,hurt giving a sparkle to his eyes that are now watering slightly.You nervously look to him,fearing that he will say something to break your trust towards me again.But the bluehaired Russian stays by his table.

I find it strange how you choose to stick to me almost all day.Are you scared that I`ll leave you..and never come back?I dont care what your reason is,just for the fact that you are here by my side....even though you are not mine.

Sometime that afternoon you leave my side and disappear.I don`t know where you have gone of too..but you`ll be back later on.
So I wait for you in your room.

When you finally return to me you have a distant look on your face,like your mind is off somewhere else far away.I wonder what you`re thinking of.The bed goes down a little as you sit down beside me.

"What is it?Is something wrong?"I ask softly and slip my arms around your waist.

"No..I spoke to Kai today".

"Oh?"

I get nervous without being able to help it.Has he said something to you?That would be just like him to do..Even though he is my friend,my best friend,he can be such a bastard sometimes.

"Yeah...he acted kinda nice".

I am puzzled by what you say...Kinda nice?Is that some plan he has come up with,to tear me away from you?

"Tala...I know you don`t love me..But can I still be your boyfriend?"

An amused smile appears on your face,and I don`t make a single move as you pull me into your lap to cuddle.You rub your nose against my cheek,and I purr in delight.

"I you want me to..then I`ll be your boyfriend.I am sorry that I don`t love you the way I love him"

"That`s ok..As long as you stay with me",I mutter as I bury my face in the crook of your neck,taking in the masculine,familiar scent of you.

"But don`t get me wrong..I am fond of you,Rei..Just not the same way as I love Kai kinda"

I smile at the feeling of having your hot breath against my ear,fingers nuzzling my neck with gentle caresses.

"Thank you Tala".

........................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .....................................

Things seems to finally be improving.The days are not as hard to face anymore.And Tala keeps acting just like he loves me,he treats me like I`m his most precious thing ever.Before I could only ever have dreamt of having such a wish granted.There is one thing that worries me though..Even though Tala is getting better,he seems to be getting out of his depressions...you are avoiding me.

I hate to see the hurt and pained look in your eyes whenever we see each other,to see that you now are the one to be hurting because of me.I am on my way to see you in this very moment,just to clear things up.Knocking twice on the door I stuff my hands in my pockets and wait for the door to be opened.I stand waiting for a few moments before you finally open up.

When you see me your eyes go cold and emotionless,though I can see the pain hidden in the deep purple.You glare at me,as if to ask what I could possibly want,and I flash a little smile.

"May I come inside?"I ask,and you nod and let me pass.

You sit down on the bed,not telling me to take a seat..but that is fine,I can stand.

"Kai...I know I hurt you,but please..You`re my best friend,I miss you...Can`t we at least make up and be..friends again?"

"Why should I?I don`t want to".

"Please...?"

"Rei...Why do you love him and not me?You have known me for a longer time than you have known him for fuck`s sake!I grew up with Tala in the Abbey....and he was a bastard.He can`t have changed that much".

I flinch at your harsh words,anger boiling within me.I step closer to you,hands balled up in fists at my sides.

"How can you say such a thing?Do you even know how much he is suffering because of everything he has gone through in his life?And yes,he has changed..a lot.He is no longer the cold bastard you used to know,Kai.I can assure you that.He may seem cold on the outside..but on the inside he is just like a little child,full of emotion and frightened about expressing them in the open".

"Why can`t you love us both...If you could..then I wouldn`t mind sharing you with him...As long as you loved me just as much as you loved him",you trail of,head lowered.I blink in surprise.Would you really accept to do that?To share me..with Tala?That was unexpected to me.

I dump onto the bed beside you,letting out a little sigh.But the question I ask myself is this: can I love both of you?I already love Tala more than anything...But can I love you the same way?I yet have to find out that...

"Rei...can`t you even try..?For the sake of love..?"you ask desperately.You yelp in surprise as I suddenly have my lips pressed to yours in a rough kiss.But you submit and kiss me back,pushing me down onto the bed.I won`t sleep with you this time,Kai...I just need to find out if there is a chance that I may fall in love with you too aswell.

Our tongues dart out to explore each other`s mouth eagerly,and I let out a whimper as you pull me closer.This feels..pretty nice,I think as saliva is swapped around,tongues rubbing together affectionately.I push you away when you tug at my shirt and take a deep breath.You look confused,then sad.

"If you...Why did you kiss me if you don`t mean anything about it,Rei?"

"I will make a try,Kai...for the sake of love".




Converting /tmp/phpSKHDrM to /dev/stdout