Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ Last Chapter ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last chapter now.....

And I dun own beyblade...or the characters either....

-Chapter twelwe-


I can see the tension between you two,the strange way you behave in each other`s prescence. Kai doesn`t love you Tala..but he is still willing to share me and give you a chance....willing to make a chance to love you aswell. I think it is a courageous of you two to do. You seem so nervous being around the young man you love, and he seems the same, feeling a bit awkward. I was the one to put you in this situation..If I am to be with both of you..then you must be able to handle each other...and treat each other well.

" Kiss him Kai...He wont bite you know".

Kai scowls at me for a second before he leans forward, hesitating as there are only inches apart his face and yours. You sit perfectly still and wait for him to do the move. Once your lips lock you close your eyes. Kai doesn`t do anything else, and you take chance you have at your hands and kiss him back. I am so happy to see that you finally get to kiss the man you love, that you wont have to be sad anymore. To Kai this thing is embarrassing..but he must have forgotten that pretty fast, because in the next moment you are both consumed in a fierce kiss, no tongues though. As you break apart and stare at each other puzzled I throw my arms around your necks and hug you both, knocking you down onto the bed.

" See? It wasn`t that hard, was it really?"

You laugh at me while Kai only gives a little smile for an answer. I think Kai can come to love you too...with some time given.

........................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ....................................

It feels strange to be sleeping in the same bed as both you you now...I lay in the middle since I am the smallest of us, Kai on my right side, Tala on my left.It seems so unusual..yet enjoyable, it makes me stay warm all night through. The two of you know that I have slept with both of you...and you have made no move. There had been nothing other than kisses between the three of us since Kai came into the relationship some days ago...I dont mind though, let them have their time to get used to each other. I will be the one to make us stay together.

From now on...I guess I never really thought about how it will be from now on. I mean,Kai would probably be jealous if I only slept with Tala...and the other way around of course...Does that mean that the three of us...will have to do if together? I find the thought both amusing and a little scary. But I dont mind though. My fingers curl around the soft blue hair that I like so much, making you stir in your sleep, opening your eyes to look at me sleepily.

" Good morning...", I greet you and peck your cheek.

" Morning..."

Lips are pressed onto mine roughly, and I let out a little whimper as I kiss you back, wrapping my arms around your neck. I get lost in these kisses..Somehow I like the way the two of you treat me differently. Hands travel up and down my sides, tugging at my shirt.I pull away and cast a nervous glance to the sleeping Tala.

" Kai..we cant do it while he is here you know..I mean...You know what I mean, dont you?" I ask and receive a nod.

" I do...Why dont we wake him up then..?" you ask with a mischievous glint in your eyes.

" You mean...that you really wanna?"

Another nod, followed by a silent pause.I wriggle a little in your grip and reach out my hand to shake Tala`s shoulder. Icy blue eyes flutter open to look at me,a little smile forming on his lips as he greets me good morning too.

" Um....what is up?" Tala asks. I look up at you, then back to Tala. He seems a bit confused.

" What? And why the smug look on your face,Kai?"

You smirk and lean over to place a kiss on his lips, leaving him breathing hard afterwards. I watch with slight amusement.

" I am in the mood for...some grown up activities", you reply, the smirk still present on your face. Tala blinks in surprise at the answer, his mouth open. There is a red haze on his cheeks, a blush he cant rid himself of at the moment.

" You heard me right..I want both of you..now...Do you accept Tala?"

His face breaks into a huge smile as he moves closer to the two of us and whispers a little yes.

............................................................. ........................................................................... ...............................

I lay feeling exhausted by your side, a content smile on my face. Tala is already asleep, his bare chest rising and falling with every calm breath he takes.

" You seem tired Rei...Did I tire you completely out?" you ask amused. I chuckle and give a little nod. We actually did it..the three of us..together. It seems unrealistic to me that I have two boyfriends at the same time. I shiver delightfully as you run your tongue over my shoulder and up my neck, stopping to nibble at my earlobe for a little while.

" Kai...Stop teasing me", I moan as your hands run up and down my sides, your teeth gnawing lightly at my collar bone. A wet tongue makes contact with my skin, making me gasp a little. I so badly wanna wipe that mischievous smirk off your face right now....you`re teasing me for Pete`s sake!!! And I hate to be teased. So I make a sudden move and pin you down instead, switching our positions totally. You make a pouty face, but dont really look like you mind when I suck at the skin on your neck playfuly, lacing our fingers.

" Are you two at it..again? Please spare me...", Tala`s amused voice interrupts. Kai lets out a moan and frees himself of my grip, panting slightly as he sits up and pushes me away. "And who are you to say that I am the teaser, Rei?"

We laugh, all three of us at that, snuggling together among the sheets. So..things did really work out for us, did they not? I think so...For right now, there is no way I would be anywhere else than here by your side.....with my two lovers and friends....

I love you, Tala and Kai.

-Owari-

Gomen ne for ending it there....but I didn`t feel like writing this any further on...-shrugs-I rather wanna concentrate on some of my other unfinished ficcyes from now on-smirks-I have lots,believe me....-groans and look at pile of papers on her desk-yah...there you see!

-huggles-