Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Come Clean ❯ Lost...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: Well…looks like I've taken on a new idenitity. I find this site better than the last one. Darnit…does anyone have a link to death_eclipse21's story `Kai and You' or something along the lines of that? Please give it to me! I really need it!

Yami Spring: Whatever. Oh, and yeah, Yugioh fics will be put up soon, I'm getting sick of putting up all-Beyblade fics.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Beyblade…and Come Clean belongs to Hilary Duff. -_-

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Let's go back

Back to the beginning

Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

Rei still hadn't showed up for practice, and Kai was getting worried. Ever since Kai returning to the Bladebreakers, he had loosened up a lot, and finally knew how much his friends meant to him. I hope nothing's happened to him…Kai thought worriedly. Tyson and Max and Kenny were all training…and they hadn't notice Kai walk off…though they weren't that far from where Kai was standing. Kai sighed. He'll come. I know it. But he wasn't as sure as he sounded.

He looked up. Where was Rei?

'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect

Trying to fit a square into a circle

Was no lie

I defy

Rei lay on the cement. "Wha…what happened?' Then, everything came flooding back to him. But before he could think any more, a strange maan came and took a knife, holding right above Rei's head. "No!" Rei cried, and, even though weak, made an attempt to sit up.

Let the rain fall down

And wake my dreams

Let it wash away

My sanity

'Cause I wanna feel the thunder

I wanna scream

Let the rain fall down

I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

Kai was running through all the strrets, calling Rei's name. I'll never forgive myself if he's hurt..

As he turned the corner, he saw someone holding a knife over Rei. "Rei! No!" Kai cried. He lunged at the attacker, and looked over his shoulder at Rei. The man ran off before Kai could reach him. That left only Kai and Rei…

I'm shedding

Shedding every color

Trying to find a pigment of truth

Beneath my skin

"Rei? Are you okay?" Kai asked, holding Rei up. "I…I think so." Rei looked up at the man who'd just saved his life.

"Thank goodness…" Kai breathed a sigh of relief.

'Cause different

Doesn't feel so different

And going out is better

Then always staying in

Feel the wind

"Rei…" Kai began. "Yeah, Kai?" "I just wanted to say…" Kai said softly. "That…." "Yeah?" `Kai was at a loss of words?' Rei thought. `Is this really the Kai I knew…of course.'

I'm coming clean

Let the rain fall

Let the rain fall

I'm coming clean

Kai looked at Rei. "I…I love you." Rei gasped. Would've known? "I love you too, Kai." Said Rei in response. With that, Rei brought his lips up to Kai's and sealed it. Once and for all. "Thank you, Rei." Kai said with a smile. Rei nodded with a smile as wide as a prairie.

Let's go back

Back to the beginning

Yami Spring: -_-

Spring: Like it? I really enjoy writing Kai romance fics.

Yami Spring: Anyway, please review! ^_^