Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing is Life ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~~~(Hey pplz, sorry I haven't up dated in so long but I had to do a stupid science project that was 25% of my grade. But now I'm done with it and its break so plenty of time, right? Well I'll try to get Chapters up more often but my brother that is only 5 just got hurt really bad in the eye so it still might take sum time. And so that's the warning and I also don't own any of the characters, but Tom, Austin, and Miya. Well the dog is mine too. I appreciate the reviews to you guys!! And pleazeeee review!

CH. 2 PART 11

I heard a shout as I was retreating from the multi-minded psycho path, and turned around figuring whatever he had to say better be good or else. But you never know he might just want to say that he is a psychopath and admit defeat. But fortune mislead me again. "Ya' know that's the studio right? Not the science room which is where you're heading to." He told me in a mild yell but smooth tone while walking up to me. I looked at him in astonishment, how did he of all people know where I was going?? " Hmm, let me guess. You want to know how I know you're going to science right? Its kinda' easy when I find your schedule on the floor." He answered my question that I was wondering in my head the whole time. He started to hand me the paper and I went to snatch it. But to my disappointment I didn't get it since he waved it past my hand, and started to read my schedule! Who did he think he is? I was so mad I didn't notice him handing it back to me. I snatched it back while glaring and said in a murderous voice, " What nerve you have!!! First you yell at me, then say it's MY fault! Then you go and look at my personal stuff!" I practically yelled at him. And stamped off towards the opposite way since he while he was chattering noticed a sign on a building that said science.

I heard pattering foot steps behind me. And the last thing I know, I'm being world around by the same psycho path. When we were face to face, he looked me in the eye and started to say with a smirk, "My nerve? Ha! Listen here I was just trying to be nice for once and help you out since you have no friends, I'm sure. Well at least not here any ways, but when you say that I'm doing things wrong when I'm not. Then we have a problem, if you haven't noticed it's called helping out some one. And for you to have the guts to say what my nerves are when you don't even know me? That's wrong, lady." I looked him back in the eye and noticed he really had gorgeous eyes. Wait! What am I thinking? This isn't me at all, ughhh screw this day I don't care any more. My mind can say what it wants but I'm not going to be irrational. "Well, since I don't know you and don't want to I think I'm going to leave now before we're both late and if you would I would like my arm back." I snarled while I watched him blush a little and swatted my arm away from his. I started to do that when I noticed him walking relatively close and into the same building as me. I sighed, didn't he get the hint not to follow me? Even the guys at my old school weren't this persistant. Oh well, I guess I should break it to him. Again. " Hey, I thought I told you I didn't want to talk or know you, or do you have a hearing problem too?" I asked sarcastically while wieving through the crowds of students that were rushing along to class. " And haven't you noticed it's a big school and that people do share the same classes and that's no exception for you." He snarled at me back, while opening the door to the science class and shutting it in my face. I let out a little cry of rage and swung it open while taking the last seat which just happened to be in the front.

I opened my binder and took out the biology book that was as heavy as a bag of bricks. The teacher looked up from her desk and smiled a big cheesy grin. Oh no. "Well class its looks like we have a new student!" She practically shouted and stood from the chair while walking over to me. I bowed my head and thought I was going to die, I hated people like her too. I think she forgot her hyper medicine again. " Well? What's your name?" She asked me and I lifted my head while mumbling my name. " Oh! That's such a beautiful name! Class this is Miya! Now won't every one be nice and shout out their name when callin on?" And with that the names came rolling over me like a herd bulls. Yup, this was just a wonderful day. Heard all different kinds of names, then it came down to wonder boy. He stood up and grumbled something, "Excuse me Kai I didn't here you." The teacher called to him. Ok, that was really dumb. She just said his name, but if it got wonder boy to be mad I didn't care. "Kai." He answered I a low tone.

"Well then now that the introductions are done lets start our act today!" She said in a chirpy tone and realized how this had to be the worst class ever. And I was right, just as it started I got picked to play little red riding hood.

~~~~~**At Lunch**~~~~~

Tom looked around the place when he felt some one place a hand on his shoulder. He looked around to see Ray Kon. Ray Kon was his new friend, he was Chinese and had dark black hair that was wrapped up in a short pony tail with his shaggy hair that was too short to put into the pony tail hung out over his face. He was lean, and tan not to mention a respectable guy that even Babes couldn't criticize. "Hey man, why don't you come and sit with us? I'm sure the gang won't mind, c'mon." "You sure about that? They don't even know me,…" Tom started but was already outside the cafeteria and on his way to an oak tree with a pick nick table under it. He saw a good amount of people there and then knew Ray had to be popular. "Hey Ray! Oh, who's your friend?" A girl with stunning pink tinted hair asked. She was wearing a short mini skirt that came to mid-thigh and was a black jean stretch material, with a blue tank top and sneakers. "You guys, this is Tom. He's new so I thought he could belong to our group since he doesn't know any one." Ray then turned to Tom and finished with, "This is my girlfriend Mariah Tanaka." Tom nodded his head in her direction and then Ray started to tell who every one is. "There's Lee, Mariah's cousin," He pointed to a guy with dark brown ash hair. He wore normal baggy jeans with a blue navy shirt, and was leaning against the leg of the picnic table and sitting. He looked at Tom and nodded his head back to him, as did Tom. "And this is Kai Hiwatari," Ray said to him while pointing to a guy that had a black muscle shirt on and dark baggy pants on with black boots but they were hidden under jean material. Kai nodded like Lee did and went back to leaning against the tree. "That's Emily and there beside her is Kenny," He went on as Tom looked at the short girl and boy who were huddled around their laptops together typing away. The girl had a white skirt on tennis shoes and a blue polo shirt on with a white shirt underneath it. And has glasses, the boy also had brown hair, with a pressed white dress shirt and brown shorts with a pen in his shirt pocket. Babes, would've thought they were worthless. Tom thought as he looked over to where Ray pointed. "and that is Tala, Enrique, Johnny, Robert, Oliver, Michael, and Max." Tom looked at them. Tala was at the end of the bench, he had red hair, pale porcelain smooth skin, with stunning blue eyes. He was lean but not bulky, a lot like Kai's figure, and had on baggy khaki pants that were cargo with a blue nice sweater since it was nearly 2