Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Memories ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya People! Wat Up? This is my first fanfic, but I don't mind getting flames. I love reading fanfics, so I thought I'd try to write one of my own:) Please review, because if you don't then I'm just not going to bother writing more:( Well, enough of my useless talking, on with the show (fanfic???) ****************************************************************** PS. I changed their ages! They are all 16, except that Kenny and Emily are 15, and Kai, Robert & Michael are 18. This is just 4 the fic! ****************************************************************** Oh yeah, I don't own any of the anime characters mentioned in this fanfic, but this also holds tons of my own characters ( MINEMINEMINEMINE! ) ******************************************************************

( OK, here's the setting. The Bladebreakers, Majestics [ by the way, what kind of name is The Majestics anyway? ], All Starz, White Tigers, Mr. Dickinson, and Tyson's Dad [ can't remember his name, damn ]. They're eating at this fancy restaurant that's waaaaaaaay up high to celebrate their victory over the Demolition Boyz, Biovolt, Boris, and Voltair. But one blader isn't celebrating... )

* * * * * ( * * * * *

"Feed me!!! Feed me!!! Feed me!!! Feed me!!! Feed me!!! Feed me!!! Come on people, don't ya get that I'm HUNGRY???" Tyson whined, as Kenny, fed up with Tyson's whining yelled, "Tyson! Will you calm down? Our foods on its way and..."

At that moment, servers came out of the kitchen, carrying plates full of chicken, pasta, vegetables, turkey, soups, breads, desserts, and who knows what! When the servitors left, the group began to chow down. Mr. Dickinson and Tyson's Dad talked quietly as they slowly started their meal, but the Bladers began to pig out, while Tyson wolfed down platter after platter of food, but one blader just sat there, staring out the window...

"What's wrong with me? I finally got Grandfather off my back, but I don't feel as if I've accomplished anything!!! There's still some part of me, some feeling, that tells me something's not quite right, that something's missing... Why can't I get these thoughts out of my head... God Dammit!!!" Kai's thoughts were interrupted by the most annoying blader he had ever met.

"Kai. Kai! KAI!!!" Tyson exploded, snapping his fingers in front of his leaders face.

"Huh? What is it?" Kai sighed as he returned to reality and faced Tyson.

"Geez. Where'd ya go? The moon? You just totally spaced out! Hey, what's wrong? You haven't even touched your food!" Tyson questioned in that worried, are-you-okay-because-I-really-want-to-help voice that really infuriated Kai.

At that moment the rest of the Bladers ( Mr. Dickinson and Tyson's Dad had already left, disgusted by Tyson's eating habits ) all quieted down and looked at the leader of the Bladebreakers. They glanced at his plate and realized what Tyson had said was true, he hadn't eaten anything.

Kenny spoke, glancing at Kai's face with a worried expression, "Is anything wrong Kai? You have been pretty quiet lately (Kai gave him a look), I mean, quiet even for you."

Kai sighed, there was no way he was going to tell them what was bugging him, that was completely out of the question. Instead, he just glanced at them, attempted his classic smirk (without much avail), and replied,

"Nothings wrong. I'm just a little tired, I didn't sleep very well last night."

Johnny glanced at the Bladebreaker Leader, and asked, "Are you sure that's all there is? After all, the day before our little rematch, you were up all night and you didn't seem the least bit tired... Hey, what were you up to that night anyway?"

Johnny remarked, suddenly remembering the first time he met the Bladebrakers. Kai, shooting Johnny his trademark 'death glare', replied with slight malice, "I was just... Look, it's not important. I was just practicing. There's no harm in that is there? Jeez, can't you just leave it?"

And with that, he got up, speaking as he did so,

" Look, I'm going to turn in early. C ya."

"How uncouth, leaving just like that..." Robert murmured, but no one heard him as Tyson tried to stop Kai,

"But..." He called.

But it was too late, Kai had already left.

"Umm. Guys, I think you should go after him." Dizzy remarked from her laptop abode.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Kenny asked his bitbeast.

"It's probably my imagination, but..." She began, as Lee and Ray prodded impatiently,

"Yeahhh. Go on."

"Well," she began, "It's like this. For the last couple of days, I've seen the same person everywhere we, or more specifically, Kai is. I have a funny feeling that he's being followed. And I just saw that same guy follow him out of the restaurant!!!"

The Bladers all looked at one another in shock. Could it be true? Was Kai being followed? And by who? And WHY???

*********************************************************** *********** Well, chapter 1 done, stay tuned 4 more! GOB(1 of my favorite groups) [ short way 2 rite girl_over_bored ] out :)