Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Do Ya ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:It's called a disclaimer for a reason. Try putting two and two together without coming up with eight. No own Jump5's song `Do Ya', and Aoki Takao has all rights to Beyblade.
Note:This is a GRev fic. Think accordingly.
Do Ya
By: Ame Arashi Hiwatari
Hilary pranced around next to the pond to a tune only she could hear. Tyson, Max and Daichi were watching from inside the dojo, careful not to alert the girl to their presence, but she sensed them anyway. She gave a light giggle as she leaned even further in to the body-roll that she was doing, the sensual movement surely making the boys' eyes completely bug-out. She kinda wished they were actually out there watching her so she could tease them about it.
“Guys? What don't you come out here and watch, hmmm?” she asked, sending a sly grin over their way. The three teens blushed, finally acknowledging that she had known where they were the entire time. “Tyson, do you happen to have a CD player I could borrow to play a song for you? I want to try out my new routine.”
“Yeah, just a minute,” he replied, unsure but ducking into his room anyway. He unburied his small player from the far reaches of his closet and brought it out, plugging it up and setting it near the edge of the porch, taking a seat. Hilary gave him a secretive smile as she punched in a blue disk and told it to play number five. She moved with ecstasy and joy as the music began, and her movements were full of pure fun. Then came the verse.
Do like the freckles on my face?
Do you like my teeth? They're out of place!
I like to think so!
With each line, she matched it with a movement. At the beginning of the verse, she had walked up to Tyson, standing only about a foot from him, and began the routine. The facial expressions were absolutely adorable to him. With that last line, she winked and backed up a bit, giving him somewhat of an embarrassed look.
Do you like the funny way I speak,
I don't clean my room for weeks,
Yes, weeks?
I like to think so!
She pranced about, the energetic, rather than flirtatious, movements returning with the chorus. Max and Daichi were thoroughly enjoying the look on Tyson's face: utter bewilderment! They were both thinking about how Hilary had finally made the first move, and man was it ever a move!
Do ya, do ya, do ya love me?
Do ya, do do do ya love me?
I, I like to think so!
Do ya, do ya, do ya love me?
Do ya, do do do ya love me anyway?
I like to think so!
Her facial expression turned shy, and she began to dig the toe of her shoe into the sand, coming up with a totally adorable little-lost-kid look, her hands behind her back as she spared the boys an embarrassed-looking glance.
Do you like the way I go all shy?
I just can't look you in the eye!
I like to think so!
She had ducked her head even further at the second line, but brought it back up with the next one, smiling at them dreamily.
Will you stay here for a while
So I can watch you when you smile…
I like to think so!
At the word `smile', she had placed one hand over her heart and used the other to fan herself with, effectively getting the boys to laugh at her absolutely on-cloud-nine expression. Her fun side again returned with the chorus, and she danced to the tune excitedly.
Do ya, do ya, do ya love me?
Do ya, do do do ya love me?
I, I like to think so!
Do ya, do ya, do ya love me?
Do ya, do do do ya love me anyway?
I like to think so!
She stopped and turned around, taking the chance to flip her hair over her shoulder flirtatiously and then turned back again, her movements again matching the words.
Well, I hope I don't drive you insane
With my big right foot,
And my untamed mane!
Well, I know you love me the way I am,
So I'll change my ways if I think I can…!
She got Max to get up and dance with her; Tyson was still too stunned to move! Daichi even started dancing to the music, jumping around, and just having an all-out good time. Rei and Kai walked through the gate about that moment, and confusion covered their faces at what they were seeing.
“Hey, what's going on? Who threw the party and forgot to give us an invite?” the nekojin asked in feigned hurt. Hilary gave out a laugh, setting herself down in the still-stunned Tyson's lap, shocking him even further.
“No party, just fun!” she said, throwing an arm about the boy's neck. He looked up at her, and she threw him a wink. “Right Tyson?”
He caught on to her meaning and finally shook his head away from the thoughts that had been firmly planted there by her display.
“Yeah,” he said, giving a cocky shrug and then wrapping an arm around the girl's waist. “No party, just fun.” As they began to dance to the next song, one with considerable rap influence, Tyson leaned over and whispered to Hilary. “Hey, do ya love me?”
Tacking on a quick, light kiss to her cheek, he pulled the shocked girl up and into a dance before she could think twice about his comment, respond or protest.
 
A/N: Ok, not as fluffy a usual, but that's ok. TYHIL!! I love TyHil fics; they're so much fun! Not as hard to bring together as Kai and someone or Sango and Miroku, but just right for a beginner, even though I'm not one.
I have a songfic challenge! There's this song called `Another Day with You' from this group called FFH. Apply it to a Mariah/Mystel or Garland/Ming-Ming pairing, and if you also write Inuyasha stuff, towards an InuKag pairing! There's a specific line in there, `A dream come true from a wishing well', that just fits with that pairing perfectly! (InuKag, that is!) I will review those if you review my chap. stories and tell me the title! *Throws around rose petals and then packages Hilary and Tyson and Inu and Kags plushies and sends to reviewers* R&R PLEASE!!