Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fall to Pieces ❯ Silence ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Silence - II

Going up the stairs, I arrived at the hotel room Seromi was waiting for me in. I knocked, and she opened to let me in. She gave me a hug and took my luggage in my bedroom. I sat on the chair by the window, to view the giant beach of the coast.

"So Tyson, isn't this place the best?" She asked. I nodded happily, "Are you hungry? I'm making lunch." She asked again.

"Sure, I'll be right back. I have to make a phone call." I said. Then I walked out of the hotel room. I went downstairs to the customer service area. With a big mass of space, all the other voices echoed through the lobby.

I felt the need to contact Hilary, because I haven't heard from her lately. When I dialed her number, she never picked up. I slammed the phone against the booth. "Wait... Kai." I whispered to myself. I could call him, but he's never around his house, he is usually roaming the fields alone. But it's worth a try.

"Hello?" The voice answered when I dialed Kai's number. But I was nervous, why? I hung up as fast as I could and fell to the floor. What's wrong with me? Why can't I face him, it's just last I heard from him he was angry with me about something. He always is.

I left back up the stairs, and went in my hotel room. "Geesh, it's hot. Better change." I said, noticing the heat coming through the hotel room from her cooking, and that it was time to get used to beach weather. I went in my bedroom and closed the door and locked it. I stared at myself in he mirror in front of the empty dresser. I have changed, I looked alot better. But suddenly I wasn't as obnoxious as I usually was. I've lost pride and blindness, I was a little more open to things now that I mention it. But I still love to beyblade! I thought to myself as I threw off my shirt. I let the cool air try to absorb in my body. I'll just stay like this.

"Hey, here I made some hamburgers and hot dogs." She said as I walked out of the room, she then looked at me top to bottom and gave me a wink. I blushed a little and sat to eat. She was a good cook, "Seromi! These are delicious!" I yelled as I ate the hamburgers. Then I took a drink when all the bread started cramming up in my throat.

"Slow down Tyson." She said laughing. I ate my lunch really fast, then I took another drink of water. I then sighed.

"Awesome." I said as I rubbed my abs. "I'm full, thanks Seromi." I said as I pulled out to get up from the table. Then I turned to my bedroom to grab my beyblade to go the beach.

"Hey, I'll be back in a little I'm going to meet up with my friends, kay." I said so happily. She gasped at me.

"Wait, uh... don't you want to stay with me for awhile?" She said strangely, she sounded a little upset.

"Uh, sure." I said nervously. Then I turned away from the door to sit back on the couch at the edge of the room. She then smiled happily, I did as well. Then she came over to me, and sat next to me. "So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

She moved closer to me, I began to shudder. "Well, we haven't spent that much time together since we got here you know, hehe.' She giggled. I tried to smile at her, but she was just getting closer to me, which eventually caused me to blush.

"Uh yeah well..." I started, then she finally dove into my face to give me a warm kiss on the lips. Why? She is a few years older than me, why in the world would she want to kiss me. Being fifteen and all had it's advantages, a little more attention for intimacy.

She went for the long road, our kiss expanded, she reached me and slipped her tongue from her lips and massaged my tongue. I held her hips and held her close to me, she enjoyed my mouth that's for sure. She ultimately made me want more of her soft lips and her precious tongue battling mine.

I moved my hands down to her beautiful ass, and squeezed it lovingly. She blushed and moved away from my lips, then she licked my chest. And sucked on my nipple making it extremely hard. I moaned to her excited mouth movements. She moved down and lipsed her way around my body moving further and further down where it got to my shorts.

She winked and pulled down my shorts, I didn't want to stop her, it was too late for that. Then when the erection stuck out of my boxers, I blushed a deep red. She fondled the erection outside of my boxers, she pulled at it softly, I wanted to scream loud at her gestures, but I didn't want her to think I was too sensitive to handle her actions. Then finally she pulled them off me, and looked surprisingly at my dick, she was embarassed but leaned in to lick it. I moaned as I waved my hands around trying to escape her, but her tongue nuzzed at the head of my cock. When suddenly pre-cum dripped from the tip.

She licked all of it away, and looked at me with a precious smirk. She removed her shirt, pants and undies. Then she grabbed my hands and pressed them at her perfect breasts. I fondled them, but I was blushing because she made me do that. She moaned exsquisitively, and made me squeeze her nipples until they became firm, I licked them, and made her scream in pleasure.

Then she arched backwards and put her vaginal entrance at my dick, I held her tightly and allowed her to slide onto my dick, she screamed a little at the pain. But I slammed into her with one smooth thrust causing her to close her eyes and trying not to annoy me with her loud moans and screams. I loved to hear her do that so, I kept bouncing her up and down of me harshly trying to get her to moan again. Then she escaped a loud groan, I went faster at her jumping from my pelvis.

With my large member she was ecstatic at my performance, but when I realized we were lost in this, I'm sure I was. I let her slip and orgasm all over me when I gave her enough pleasure, but her warm juice caused me to blow myself away with one giant orgasm. My cum searched the inside of her, and shot right through her, I screamed at my furious climax splattering everywhere. She was so shocked that she became speechless with a dropped mouth.

I breathed hard, the excersize took all of my energy away. She painfully pulled away from my dick's grasp and stared at our mess. "Tyson... I am so sorry... I." She said covering her face with shame. I kept my eyes closed, so blown away at the whole thing. I opened my eyes at her and gave her a smirk. Then as always I fixed my hat and got up, staring full on at her perfect body. "Don't sweat it, I enjoyed it." I said coldly. I felt dirty, and ashamed. So I ran out to the bathroom.

I thought I heard whimpering from the outside of the bathroom door, but I guess I shouldn't bother her. So I put my shaking form in the shower and turned on the hot water, I washed away all the cum and cleansed my penis from it's juice. I can't go on like this when suddenly I remembered why I really orgasmed. I wasn't turned on completely by Seromi, I was excited because... I was thinking of Kai, all of it got me aroused because I put Kai in dirty thoughts.

When I was finished washing off, I walked out of the shower to put on a towel around my waist, I then walked out of the bathroom, seeing Seromi waiting for me, she smiled at me shyly and ran in the room slamming the door behind me. I noticed that, how girls were always sometimes mad after sex.

I went by the couch to put on my shorts and my shoes. I then sat down, I put my face in my hands. I was so upset, why was Kai always lingering in my head and invading my thoughts. I don't know how I wasn't paying attention to Seromi when she was doing those things to me, I replaced her actions to make it look like Kai was doing them. What a fool I was. I can't let this get to me though, it's dangerous to have feelings for him. I already know how harshly he rejects people, especially to someone like me.

I got up from the couch and went past the bathroom, "Urghm, Seromi! I'm going to go out now, I can see you need time to yourself." So I left her with that and went outside of my door to go to the beach.

I had one important thought on my mind though, I wouldn't expect her to get mad at me for what just happened, she forced me to have sex with her. So as I walked down to the shores and stepped in the sandy parts, I caught sight of Kenny, Max, and beside them was Rei. So I called out to them excitedly, "Rei! Kenny! Max! What's up?" I yelled running over to them. They smiled and waved at me.

When I came to them I accidentally rammed myself onto Rei, falling onto the sand. "Oh sorry Rei." I said when I fell on top of him. He giggled and blushed. I lifted myself up and looked at him, I missed him for sure, that is what I knew.

"So when did you arrive?" I asked him.

"About a few hours ago. I think this place is the best." He replied. The neko was enthusiastic for sure. To tell the truth I thought he was cute.

"I know don't you just wanna dive in the ocean, in fact let's go now!" I yelled ripping my shorts and boxers off, remembering it wasn't a nude beach. I blushed badly when I turned back around to cover myself with my shorts. They were all laughing at me, so I quickly put my shorts on, and ran in the beach.

Rei was the only one who's face to turn red. So I felt silly upon him. When we were all jumping and playing around in the water, I was so happy. That I turned to Rei and kissed him fastly. He fell over in the water, I knew that I embarassed him with that, but it was just so awesome.

He came back up and smiled at me, I did as well and turned to swim again. I liked Rei, so adorable and bold at the same time. Well whatever I thought of him, I wasn't "in love" with him.

The sun was coming down now, it's been a long day. Since it was the first day on being here. I have a feeling that this vacation was going to be total bliss. But one slight problem, I was still upset that Kai wasn't here.

I then layed on the sand with my friends and stared at the rising moon, the cool thing about the beach area is that we were allowed to stay as long as we wanted, no time limits or restrictions. I layed next Rei who fell asleep, and smiled.

"Are you ever going to come Kai? Tell me." I said to myself, it was so wrong. I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed him to tell me if I was okay with him, I can't go on enjoying this paradise with him overflowing in my concious, I needed him now.

By midnight, some of us woke up from the sand nap and left back to the lit up hotels, I waved to the tired teammates and left back to the broken Seromi.

Then I came exhaustedly up the stairs to my hotel room, and knocked for her to let me in. I forgot that it was midnight she might be a little offended that I would wake her up in the middle of the night. She opened the door, she was in her bathrobe. She gave me a hug and let me in. "I was so worried about you Tyson." She said sitting back down at the table drinking late night coffee, guess she wasn't asleep.

"Sorry, we fell asleep at the beach. ha." I told her laughing with my hand on the back of my head. She gave me a smile, and got up to leave to her bedroom. "Well good night Tyson. I'll see you in the morning." She said, she gave me a kiss on the lips again and left for her room. She gave me a cute grin and shut the door. Why does she like me so much? How come she wants me to follow her into the dark, well I just can't, there was someone else that I can't keep my mind off. I thought as I turned the lights off.

I closed my eyes to dream and wake again to the next joyous day.