Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fall to Pieces ❯ Appear ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Appear - III

I woke up early this morning, the sun was hardly over the horizon. I checked in the other room to see Seromi sleep silently. I made a bowl of cereal in the kitchen and stared at my beyblade while I was eating. Then looked out the window to see the pure developments of the sky begin to form.

When I was finished eating I called Rei to see if he was awake, I was bored. He answered.

"Hello?" Answered Rei.

"Hey Rei, are you busy?" I asked.

"No, not really. What's up?" He replied.

"I woke up a little too early, and there's nothing to do. Wanna hang out? Just you and me." I asked him.

"Sure, I'll meet you at the beach." He said.

"Great! See you there!" I said and hung up.

I ran into my bedroom, put on my swimming trunks, grabbed a towel. Then I got my mp3 player if we were just to lay in the sun and get a nice tan. Then of course I would have to get sunscreen. Then I double-checked to make sure Seromi was still asleep, and then turned to the door and left.

As going down the stairs, I realized that me and just Rei are going to be alone on the beach together, doesn't really matter to me. I liked Rei alot, and just whatever happens between us is okay.

I said hello to the tired check-in lady as Ieft out the hotel door, and alongside the stairs to reach the beach.

Getting closer, I saw Rei's far away form sitting on the coast, playing with the sand a little. I yelled his name and came over to him. "Hi Rei, what's up?" I said setting my accesories down in the sand. I laid our big beach towel on the ground for us. He looked adorable over to me, as if he wanted me to stay with him like this forever. I just smiled and thought not to give him any wrong ideas.

I lied down on the towel next to Rei, just staring up at the sky where the light of the earth begins to flash. I looked over to Rei who had his eyes close. I took my hand and brushed his bold dark hair. He smiled distinctively, I cared alot about him, But I don't know at all who I should commit to. There were so many people waiting for me, Mariah, Mathilda, Hilary, Max, Kenny, and here's Rei. They all developed feelings for me, that I'm afraid to return. If only there was someone that I would accidentally drop my guard to.

Rei moved closer to me and nuzzed at my shoulder, then promptly he rubbed my chest with his sensual hands. I ignored and enjoyed the feel of his tender hands. Then all of the sudden he leaned in to give me a kiss. It wasn't long, it was more of a tap. I got so confused, when did this happen. Was he returning the favor from last night?

We just lay there past the time the sun overachieved the horizon. I rubbed his back and even playing with his tail as he was cuddled up to me. For the next few hours he slept on me, as I stared upon him the entire time.

He finally awoke from me, looking back at me. He was fully energized and crazy like, though he probably won't be too crazy knowing him. But he stayed next to me and just kissed me more, until it became a series. He then reached his hand down in my trunks, and played with my penis until it became erect. I enjoyed his wondrous touch as I moaned slightly to him. He began to pump me when he pulled down my trunks just a little below my waist. His work was incredible, I was already due to cum any short minute now.

He continued to spend me, and my dick just went insane. My cum splattered all over his hand and all over my shorts. I just laughed and told Rei to wash it off in the ocean. I went in too to wash myself off as well. I looked over to Rei seductively, as his hot stares hit right back at me. He was just a dream that came true. The angel that would take care of me.

But something wasn't right, his referal to me as an angel was jus me hiding it. I almost loved Rei, but I could never feel complete around him.

I ran to him though, splashing the water and hugging him tightly. Not letting go, I knew that he was here for me now. He was here to protect me. I licked his ear, and bit his bottom lip lightly. Then I mushed our lips together, enjoying the passionate conection I was in. I flittered upon his kisses, and rubbed my hands around him. I released my tongue and tossed it into his mouth, the overly affective battle of our flaring tongues turned me on so much that I was burning with passion for him.

I squeezed his firm ass, and broke the kiss momentarily. Still being casted for a victory of dominance, I pressed deeply onto him. Then I knew right then and there, I wanted to be dominated by him.But just as I was to pounce onto him and let him take me, I froze. I just stopped, I began to cry and run out of the water.

What happened? Everything was fine. Tears come crashing down as I heard Rei call my name upsetly. I had to stop, if I continued; somehow in the future I knew I would regret it. -Sorry Rei, i just can't go on like this.- I thought as I ran to the little outdoor resteraunt.

I sat at that table and bauled quietly, thinking of Rei and Kai. Which one? I would have to choose. If I'm with Rei, Kai still drowns my mind. But with Kai, it's just plain hard to get his attention.

I dip my head in my arms and cried for as long as I can remember, until finally Rei caught up with me. "Are you okay Tyson?" he asks me tapping my shoulder gently. I look up to him at his sad face, but I wasn't sure what I did exactly. Why in hell would I hurt Rei in the first place.

I just couldn't bear it, things just got way to heated up between us. If it were to go on it'd just tear us apart in the long run. I love Rei too much to let that happen. Kai was the strain of that matter. He never failed to invade my mind with anyone else around me.

But I know that there was something sinister about the way Kai was bothering me, He was mad over something I don't even remember why I made him mad in the first place. When I face him, i probably will take all the pain and anger and throw it back at him. I don't deserve any of this. With any choice that I am invited to, he destroys it for me, he's taking away my choices.

"Rei, it's okay, I just need to be alone for a little bit." I said to him as sweetly as I could. He nodded with a frown, he hugged me lightly and turned to leave.

I watched him leave, how could I do this to him. Just his soul; so pure can make anyone drown onto him. But me, I was in denial. His evil chuckle played itself distinctively in my head.

I grabbed a drink from the food stand behind me and left for my hotel. On the way there Max and Kenny were jumping down the stairs torward me. "Yo Tyson! Want to hang out?" Max yelled, it almost sounded like a screech. I shook my head, "No, i'm going to go take a nap. I'll come to play later." I said with my hands behind my head.

They progressed forward with a few murmurs, and I just went along up the stairs as being tired as I am. I just want to take rest to clear my thoughts a little more, that is if I can.

I arrived in the hotel, and went to my room.

I went in without the door being locked. I saw that Seromi looked that she was about to go to the beach. "Hey Tyson! I'm going down to the beach, wanna come?" She asked getting her towel from the bathroom.

"Nah, that's okay. I'm going to take a nap. I already got up real early." I told her. I then went over to the couch and threw off my hat. I just set myself door, feeling my nreves failing me.

"Oh, well I'll be back in a little bit. Bye Tyson, love ya!" She said grabbing the goggles and went out the door. I grabbed a drink from the kitchen, and crashed on the couch.

Hours later, I woke up. I coughed up blood as soon as I did. It was all over my hand, I ran to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth and hands. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible. Again, dreams were being attacke with Kai's image all over them. I can't stand it, this has to stop. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went out the door.

The lounge was overly crowded now, because today was the original day most of the bladers arrive. I looked around seeing if anyone I knew was in the crowd. I went down the stairs and just perked my vision more, I almost felt lost, being within the depts of all these people.

With a familiar color, a heartbeat began to form into rapid pumping of blood rushing through my body. The blue contrasted through me, and his crimson eyes staring right back at me. I nearly fell to the ground.

I looked away, and looked back at him.

Guess I never wanted to talk about it, because I was in love with him.

To Be Continued...
----------------------
Please Review this chapter, I love my readers who comment me.