Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fearies Kin ❯ The jewelled dragon ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fearies Kin

`Thought'

"Speaking"

{Telepathy}

Chapter 1

~~ The jewelled dragon ~~

The blade zipped through the air past the shocked boys face and came crashing to the floor, leaving a small crater on impact.

"And the winner is …….. Tyson, with this win the Bladebreakers keep their title of world champions." The face of jazzman filled the huge plasma screen on the wall and the cheers of fans echoed around the walls of the stadium deafening the ones they where supporting.

Tyson held his hand out and dragoon came spinning up and rested in his outstretched palm. He looked down at the blade in his hand and smiled a small half smile, not more then a quirking up of the corners of the mouth, hardly like the normal full-toothed smile he usually gave after a match won.

Tyson looked back up at the boy he had just beaten, at his face softened into a look of sympathy, he remembered what it felt like to get beaten, maybe not at blading, but he knew the feeling you got when you where beaten and had to face the guilt of letting people who had put their trust in you down. He knew that feeling all to well.

"Hey kid" the boys head snapped up and he stared with slightly glassy looking eyes at the other who had just shattered his dreams "You did good kid, I've just been doing this longer, got a little bit more power behind me, but you nearly had me keep at it and one day you'll be the best"

He walked back to his team happy that he had put the hope and determination back into the youth's eyes.

He stopped short of his teams box as he caught sight of a figure he recognised, a figure he never thought he'd ever see again, leaning against the wall. The figure bent down and deposited a small box on the floor, and then it seemed to just fade out of site.

`Phoenix *'

Completely ignoring his teams shouts and praises, he walked towards the box. He could feel the fear clawing at his gut; sense the dread climbing up his spine. If this was what he thought it was, he was in trouble, his friend's where in trouble, his family was in trouble, his world was in trouble.

He bent down and picked up the deceptively innocent looking box. Turning it over in his hands he noted it was some kind of jewellery box. Midnight blue velvet covered every side and no doubt the inside as well.

Slowly as not to disturb the contents that lay in the box he opened the box. The hinges creaked slightly and where stiff from lack of opening. When he had it fully open he gasped and nearly dropped it. His fears had been realised. His time had come, he had to go home, his world was calling him.

He dropped the box and ran from the stadium and his shocked group of friends.

There on the floor lying in a puddle of midnight blue silk was a jewelled dragon.

----------

* This is NOT kai

* Looks around * did anyone like it???? Anyone????

Ok well please review if you did and I should hopefully update soon. Sorry about it being a bit crappy but its past midnight so im tired, but I couldn't sleep cause it's now my birthday yay im a whole year older. I can still celebrate my birthdays cause I'm only 15 ^_^

Oh and I don't know what pairing to make this cause I like tyka and tyra so I'm gonna let you guys decide who you want Tyson to be with. Whoever's left will end up with max. k. So please vote in your review or email me I don't mind which.

Well night night and happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!