Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fearies Kin ❯ Explain ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fearies Kin

`Thought'

"Speaking"

{Telepathy}

Chapter Three

For Fallen1 you wanted it you got it, now you update ^_^

~~ Explain ~~

More clothes and belongings where thrown into the small suitcase sitting on the lonely little bed in the corner of a small room.

A young boy was moving franticly back and forth between the bed and suitcase and the draws that held most of his life. He needed to get ready, soon he wouldn't have time.

The man sitting on the bed frowned at the rushed actions of the boy. The man had spiky black hair and dark eyes. He was well built and dressed in a khaki coloured shirt and green shorts. He was an archaeologist and the boy's father. He didn't understand why Tyson, his son, was moving so franticly to go back there. Back to his mother, back to his end. He just didn't understand why.

He moved from the bed and stood in his son's path back to the suitcase.

"Why?"

"I have to" he looked into his son's eyes, eyes that pleaded with him to understand something that he never could.

"Why?" Tyson could see now that his father would never understand why he had to do this, never see the truth. He pushed roughly past him and put the shirt in his hands in the suitcase along with the rest of his possessions. When he turned around again his father was blocking his path.

"Your not going." This made his blood boil. He could understand that his father would never understand why, but he should at least respect his decision.

"You have no right to tell me not to." The man looked at his son in shock, he had never raised his voice to him before, and now he stood with his hands on his hips looking at him with a defiant glint in his eyes. Well if he wanted to be like that, two could play at that game.

"Your not going and that's final!"

Silence crept into the room and settled around the father and son.

Slowly Tyson walked closer to his father until he was nearly nose-to-nose with the man. His suitcase slammed shut on the bed behind him and his father jumped with the sudden noise. The man looked into his son's eyes and barely contained a gasp when he saw in them a flame he had only ever seen when Tyson was in the middle of a beybattle. He knew he would not win this argument.

"You can no longer control my life *Dad *, I have to go. I mean did you think I would never have to go back, you now what I am, you know what it means. My mother told you what would happen on my fifthteenth. I have to go back" he turned away from the man who was called his father and went to the bed to pick up his suitcase

Tears sprung to the man's eyes, he didn't want this to happen. It was all to soon, he had missed too much of his sons life and now his son wouldn't be here at all. "No I don't want you to go back" he wiped the tears away with the back of his hand

The boy turned away from the bed to look at the man who was silently crying in front of him. How could he be so selfish, this wasn't about what he wanted, this was about what has to be done. "This isn't about you, stop being selfish, it was your decision to partake in what my Mother offered and you knew the consequences now it's happened you have to deal with it"

He pushed past the dumbstruck man with his suitcase in his hand, and walked to the door. He paused with his hand clutched around the cool metal of the door handle, and turned back to his father. "Tell Grandpa I'll miss him."

Tyson turned the handle and walked through the door.

~~##~~

The bladebreakers didn't notice when the door they where all crowded around began to open and the boy they where all looking for immerged from the room.

"Opal" Max jumped when he heard his best friends voice coming from right behind him, turning around he gasped when he got a look at his friends eyes. There was something missing in them, something had been replaced with a look of resignation.

"Takao, you will have to get the dragon back from your friend, you know that is the key." The girl stood staring and the boy she had come to collect. His hair had been left down for once and was glowing softly in the light; his skin was pale under the tan. He still wore the same clothes he had before, but she knew this would change when they got back. He would be how he was.

Kai looked back and forth between the two talking, he didn't know what was going on. He hated not knowing what was going on. It was like how it was when he was a child, back in the abbey; he never had any control over what was happening to him and hated feeling helpless. Hated not knowing what was going on. He didn't like how things where turning out, he had to know what was going on. He walked away from the wall and stood between the two.

"Explain"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go all finished. I don't really like this chapter, but oh well its done now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank yous time!!

ff.net

Rumi-Chan ~ I know its 2 hard 2 choose!!! They're both 2 kawaii!! >Huggles ty, rei and kai< not fair that u have 2 choose :'(

PinkDevil ~ glad your liking this fic it's probably gonna end up tyra

Kiina ~ yeah I want more reviews t_t maybe changing the summary would help but what would I change it 2??

DaughterofDeath ~ here u go new chapter

Hee-chan2 ~ hehe >glomps< you love it yay!!!!!

Ssj4 Sailor Menz ~ yeah more threesomes woo!! >Silence, crickets chirp< ok just me. Well keep reading should start bringing it in the next couple of chapters

Death Stopper ~ I know he is cute aint he >glomps Tyson<

Dna18 ~ thanks 4 the pressie and the chocolate bar!!! V.v.v.v happy you like the fic. Carry on reading!!

MediaMiner

Demented_little_girl ~ continued, its better late then never that what I always say, especially when I forget my friends birthdays. Thanks for reviewing.

And if anyone has read till here I will ask doe's anyone want to be my beta cause I think I need one. If you want to be email or tell me in a review ok.

Well c ya next chapter