Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fire And Ice ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pale blue eyes filled with tears as she was told that her parents were dead. Gone. Not coming back. NO! She couldnt cry. She cant. Though, tears were there, they couldnt fall. She was only four then. Now, she was thirteen year old goth. Her grades were average. Her life wasnt a great-my-life-rule type. It was more like I-Hate-My-Life. She was brought to the abbey. Trained to be emotionless.

Her brother was Kai Hiwatari. No one knew that. She only knew. Now she was in Japan. The resemblence in Kai and her are easy to see. She had the same tatoos. Except hers were black. You cant describe her as a happy type girl. Her silence cold silence can drive anyone insane. Emotionless. Heartless. Hurt.

'I cant believe I was sent here! I swear IF I could KILL Boris I'd love too...buut nooooo, he was afraid of Kai!' she thought as she walked to the Dojo. Smirking slight, she put on her best innocent sweet look. "YO! Homegirl! You lookin for someone?" a voice asked from right behind her.

she jumped slightly. Putting on the best sweet smile she nodded. "Yes, is Kai around? I'm just a fan girl of his.." she asked politle. "Ah, yes he is. I'll go get him!" 'Idiot,' she thought coldyly.

Kai walked out and when he saw the girl he just glared at her and was about to stalk away before she asked, "Remember me, Kai?"

"Who the hell are you!?" he snapped. The rest of the group including the Saint Shields came walking out back to where teh two were standing.

She sighed. "I guess not. wouldnt've been suprised. Remember the Abbey?"

"whats your name?" he growled.

"Amber. Amber Hiwatari. I'm your younger sister.." Everyone gasped even Kai.

He glared at her. "shes dead. She died a lond time ago."

She smirked. "You thought wrong. Look Kai, theres a threat comeing. The Abbey had apparent, and suprisingly, have the gem of..." she stopped herself and smirked coldly at her brother. "Just beware of Voltaire." with taht she walkd away, leaving the group confused, except for Ozuma.

*****Amber****

She went serious. she just warned her brother! She wasnt supposed too. 'Hmph, I dont care!' -Dont care 'bout what mistriss?- her bit beast asked.

*-Nothing, Shadow...-*

-Okay...-

The thriteen year old smirked. She knew Ozuma was spying on her. "I know your there.." she said. Her voice colder thna ice and snow.

He jumped from teh tree. "Who are you really?" Ozuma asked.

"Thats for me to know. And you never to learn." she replied, death glaring him.

He leaned up against the tree. "What are you hiding?"

"Figure it out, Ozuma. Your smart."

He was shocked that she knew his name. "How'd..?"

"I have my ways." She turned to leave before he grabbed her wrist. He pressed her agenst the tree. "Why wont you tell me?" He looked into her emotionless light blue eyes.

"Becuse.." she responded. "I cant. Now, I have to get goin.."

He let go of her and watched her walk away. She stopped suddenly. "Dont tell Kai, but Black Dranzer i stronger than ever. It'll be used in the next tourniment. Be prepared.." with that, she walked away.

'Strange girl..'

********************************************************** *************************************************************************** *****

Okay, there, done. TBC R&R no flames. I dont own Beyblade. Those who review get a cookie and a plushy of their choice!