Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(Ruth's POV)


Why hasn't he come back he promised to get me out of here. Has he forgotten. I havn't.

(end ruths POV)


(begin of flashback from 7 years ago)


"Wait up Kai..... dont.....think.....you.....can.....leave......without...... saying....... goodbye do you?" A small dark blue girl ran forward through the snow clutching her golden beyblade.


A dark haired boy turned towards the voice his crimson eyes locking with her gold ones."How did i guess you'd catch up before i left Ruth i've only got a few more minutes untill i leave for Japan are you trying to get me in trouble with my grandfather."


"I wasnt going to let you waltz on out of here without doing something for me first" Kai cocked his eyebrow.


" do i have any choise"


"no, I want you to promise me something Kai."


"go on, what is it?" he sighed he was going to miss this girl, since she first came to the abbey he'd been something like a big brother to her since she had no real family of her own. "When you next come to Russia i want you to get me out of the abbey and away from Boris and his stupid tecknology right, and if you dont keep your promise you know ill find you and get Legendraia on to you all right" she said raising an eyebrow at him.



If he didnt come she knew she wouldn't be able to carry out her threat he was her only friend at the abbey one who had helped her through the difficult times in her life. An icy voice sounded through the entrance hall ."Grandson hurry up at once you are going to be punished if you hold me up any more"Voltaire. "Goodbye then Ruth and you'll have to hold me to that promise."



(end flashback)


(kai's POV)


I hope this tournament is nothing like the last time we faught here i never want to loose dranzer again. Why does it feel like i've forgotten something, is there something i am supposed to do here that i never go to do before.


(end POV)


"Hey Kai" a loud voice shouted dragging Kai from his thoughts.



"what now Tyson, no the plane is not rady to land,no you cannot borrow my walkman and no you cannot have any more food"



"how did you know" Tyson said sarcasticly" are you ok i mean you've been all spaced out through the whole journey thats even a record for you!" he said mockingly.



"tyson i dont need you to take care of me im fine on my own, oh and by the way thanks to your remark your on double training, when we begin that is."



(Airport exit)


"cant we get something to eat yet, man im starved i havent eaten for almost two hours"



"NO!!!!!"evryone shouted in unisen all the bladebreakers had had enough of tyson saying he was hungry every ten minutes. A taxi pulled up on the curb and everyone started piling in.



Since Kai knew Russian he gave the driver the details and soon they were off. They were staying at a hotel reserved for teams entering the tournament that was coming up Mr Dickinson had paid for it all of course.



Once they had arrived it had taken a considerably lenghtier time they had suspected due to tyson seeing a buffet and being dragged away by the others.


(half an hour later)


"Wheres grumpypants going?"

"out" replied one very irritated Kai.

"where to?"

"no where" Kai slammed the door in tysons face without looking back to check if he was alright.He needed to clear his head what was he forgetting that feeling which he had on the plane was still bugging him.



He knew this area well he used to come here when he was younger to escape from Biovolt and think about his own thoughts, he remembered one time when he had come with a young girl with him this was many years ago and he couldnt remember who she was all he remembered of her was her nickname.

Ice.

Suddenly he felt someone watching him, turned round ready to put up a fight if it was one of his grandfathers men. His mouth fell open in shock.