Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(At the restaurant)



"Max im glad that you came, I missed you when you left but i've watched you on the tv when you were beyblading. I wish we could always be together like this."



Flamez said blushing slightly as she told him. To Max she looked even prettier when she blushed he felt the same way as she did about him but he knew it could never happon because he was always on the move, going to tournaments all the time in different countries or moving back and forth to see his mum.


It just would'nt work for them. "How did you know where i was staying or for that matter that i was even in Russia?"He questioned.


"Errrrrrrmmmmm.......... well i thought that since there was a tournament here that your teem would be there and i knew where you were staying because i saw you arrive, that plus the fact i saw Kai, your team leader right? Leave. Not that im stalking you or anything." She laughed.



"Kai???? Wonder where he was going? I guess if i did ask he'd just tell me to keep my nose out. Max grinned sheepishly.

"You know something one day you'd make a great detective Sherlock." Flamez smilled in response " A detective hmmmmmmmm perhaps," and she winked mischeaviously at him earning a grin in return.


(The park)


Kai pulled back surprised that he'd done what he'd done, he laughed mentally if my grandfather could see what im doing now he would be havinng a heart attack.

"Kai whats wrong?" Ruth asked concerned.


"Nothing its just if my grandfather could see me now he'd be having a fit
1) because your talking to me and you work for him and
2) because i've just kissed you.


" Aren't we Mr. Blunt today and talking of your granfather i've got to be back in two hours for curfew otherwise I'll be for it wont I." She laughed happily, "not that i care that ill be punished but because im going to woop Tala's bit in a battle when i get back.


"Well you could come back with me to meet my team, the look on their faces when they see me someone who is actually my friend would be priceless. A smirk played across his face.


"Well i do have two whole hours so i think i'll take you up on that offer why would they be so surprised to see you with a 'friend' hmmmm?"


" I'm normally Mr. Sourpuss acording to Tyson and why may i ask are you saying friend that way because we are if you remember."

"You know perfectly well what a mean." At that she kissed his cheak.


" True you are more than a friend but itll be keeping up appearences and besides if they knew that you were who you were they would most likely die of shock. Are you coming then or am i going to have to carry you.


(Back at the hotel room)
" Im starving,wheres all the food gone!!!!" whailed a very hungry Tyson," If i dont eat something soon im going to shivel up!!!!!!!!"


"YOU ate ALL the food Tyson so please stop complaining me and Dizzi are trying to find out Biovolts new team members and it takes enough concentration without any distractions so shut up. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa i've got it."


Cheif leapt up and came to sit next to Tyson "here."


They both carefully read the data on the new and improved Demolition Boys." According to this they only have one new member on their team but the lineup is: Tala, Brian, Ian and their new member it dosent give a real name just her nickname shes down as Ice"


Reported Dizzi. Tyson snorted, " I think their name should be the Demolition Jerks really i mean Tala, Ian and Brian are the biggest jerks in history" At that he laughed. Kenny wasnt though. "Since we have no data on this 'Ice' girl we dont know anything about her really which could cause some majer problems to us.


We dont even know her real name for cryin out loud!"


"Chill Cheif, we could always ask Kai since he was one of them only last year, i'm sure he'll know, then you can have all the data you want on her." Tyson smiled.


As if on que, the door opened to reveal one smiling kai!!!!!!


Tyson almost fell of the couch in shock. Kai called someone in from outside, now Tyson looked ready to faint and for that matter so did Kenny accompanying him was a GIRL !!!!!!


" Come on in Ruth i knowhow much you like snow but you dont have to wait for my say so to come in out of it." Kai smirked at her earning a death glare similar to his.

"Tyson, Cheif this is Ruth an old friend of mine.

" I know that Pheanix but i was being what do you call it polite," she gave him a meaningful look,"Hi"