Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Name: Isabella



Nickname:Flamez





Age14





Gender:Female





Description: Blond hair with red highlights.She has blue eyes.

Clothes: Black T-shirt with red sparkling hearts on it and red sparkling words that say Cheetah Gurlz.She also wears a black skirt with red sparkling hearts on it and black high heeled shoes.She also wears Knee highs.~~~~



Personality: Shes like Max.Really nice..~

Crush: Max

Blade color: Black with red sparkles all over it.

Bitbeast: Black Wolf....Is a black wolf with red sparkles on it and it uses fire attacks.

Bibeast Attacks: Fire Chain Of Love-Causes a chain of pink fire to go around the oppinets blade and the bitbeasts neck making them off balance.Most of the time its an instint win so she barly uses this attck.No one knos how to withstand.

Fire Asult:- Causes the ground to breake up and turn to fire witch gives this bitbeast an advantage and the other one might loose speed- Flamez Of Death:-Causes flamez to from a bow and arrow and shoot the arrow at the oppinits bitbeast and blade witch makes it lose speed and or burn up and suffer.- Fire Sleep:- Makes the oppenits bitbeast parylized so it cant move.-




Ice Bio

Name:Ruth Coxon

Nickname:Ice

Age:15

Gender:Female

Description: Dark blue hair with gold highlights that match her eyes she has a small scar on her forehead. She has a tatoo of a tiger on her back.



Clothes:She wears baggy jeans with a black top with a Siberian tiger on it



Personality:She's basically a female version of Kai

Crush:Kai

Blade colour:A dark blue base and golden attack ring.

Bit beast: Legendraia a white Siberian tiger with gold and dark blue stripes.

Bit beast attacks: Tiger Teeth it instantly shreads the other blade it can only be used when Legendraia is angry.

*Tigers rath an attack that has a lot of force behind it.

*Blizzard an attack that sheilds Legendraia from attacks and does some damage to the opponant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Max's room)

(Max POV)

"Being in Russia brings again back a whole lot of memories I wonder how Kai's holding up.

Hmmmmm. Whats this? Max reached over onto his bedside table, on it was a letter addressed to him in a handwriting he thought he knew.



The letter read. Dear Max,

Its been a long time i wanted to invite you for dinner to catch up on lost time between us. I'm not sure if you remember me but take the invite anyway you'll recognise me when you see me. See you tonight at 7 at the resteraunt on the corner from your hotel.

Yours always Flamez

Flamez he remembered all right she used to live across from him in America but how was she in Russia? It had been a long time and it would be nice to see her again the last time he saw her was when he was living in America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

(Flashback)

"Flamez"

"Yes Max"



"I know you'll hate me for what i'm about to tell you........I'm moving to Japan" The young girl beside him looked lost for words. Anger, saddness and hurt flashed across her face.

"Why do you have to go? You cant you promised that we would always be together.

"I'm going to live with my dad and a know that i promised you that we would always be together but i cant do anything about it" He said hurredly seeing the look she gave him.

"You know i will always remember you Flamez and all the times we've been together, I promise i'll write. I know that it wont be the same but things change."



He smiled at her his hair flying in the breeze he'd miss her but somehow he knew they would meet again.



(End flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Max got up from his bed and started making his way towards the door he might be a little early so he could meet her. It would be nice to for once not have to pay for tysons bills, which to be honest were taking its toll on his money as well as everyone elses.

Once he'd arrived Max spotted a girl waiting outside the door.

"Flamez?" A grin flashed across his face.

"Teah thats me who are.........MAX!!!" The girl ran over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you Max it's been such a long time since we last spoke. Ermmm do you want to get something to eat?

"Sure come on lets go inside or we'll die of cold out here."