Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kai looked down onto Ice's pale face as she slept peacefully on his shoulder.

"Dont worry I promise you everything will be fine." Kai leaned over and gently kissed her brow.



Half an hour later Ruth woke up and suddenly relised what she was sleeping on, KAI'S SHOULDER! Mentally kicking herself she raised her head and saw Kai smirking at her.


"Whats so funny?" She glared. Making the bruising round her eyes more prominent.


"Nothing. Had a good sleep on my shoulder." Kai smiled gently down on her, crimson eyes met gold," Ice I was thinking once this was all over why don't you come back to Japan with me?"


"I'd love to Kai but you know I'd be a target for Boris is I left." Ice whispered lowering her eyes.


"You know sooner or later we'll have to battle in the areana and my team will know who you are, which unfortunately will most likely follow in 20 questions." Kai smirked at the look Ice was giving him.


"Well I've just had an idea," there were small fires in her eyes as she told him her plan.


(At the hotel)


Kai returned ten minutes later after his descusion with Ice,


"Everyone in here now!" Kai barked sharply. From in the adjoining room everyone scrambled to Kai because when Kai sounded like this he ment biseness.


"Listen up, thanks to Ruth we have a beybattle with the new Biovolt member, Ice, in five minutes so leaving now got it." This was order than a question so they all began filing out of the door.


"Kai?" Ray asked suspitiously.


"What?" Kai replied.


"What are you up to and I know your upto something 'coz we've been on the same team since the beginning, so what are you upto?"


"You'll see." He said with a smirk.


(At the park)


When the Bladebreakers arrived at the park they were greeted by Ruth, who asked who wanted to beybattle Ice. The first person to answer was Tyson. She lead the team round a clump of trees to a large beystadium.


"Where is she then huh? Bet she was to chicken to show 'coz she knew she would never beat me!" Tyson exclaimed loudly.


"Tyson I'm sorry to disapoint you but she is here." Ruth smirked evily.


"Where then I don't see her." He stated.


"Your looking at her Tyson and if you ain't guessed I'm Ice." With that Ice jumped up to the dish a smirk tugging at her lips.


"You? Get ready to lose. One thing Kai did you know about this?"


"Yes Tyson I did." Kai stated.


" Fine, Three...Two...One LET IT RIP!"Both bladers shouted.


Both blades landed perfectly in the dish and Dragoon instantly went on the attack but was hit back with a countering move from Ice's blade. "Okay Dragoon come out and send her flying."


"If you think your Dragoon can win this for you think again, I'm not on the Biovolt team for no reason and to demonstrate my power I'll introduce my bit.

LEGENDRAIA TIGERS TEETH ATTACK!" The dark blue blade glowed as Dragoon joined the battle and to Tysons amazement a white tiger with blue and gold stripes joined the battle.


Both bits now in battle were going at each other as though there was no tomorrow. Both bladers kept shouting attacks to there bits until

" Now lets finish playing around Legendraia lets show him how we play in the big legues. TIGERS RATH ATTACK!"


A blinding light engulphed the stadium, when it died down only one blade remaind, "I win." Ruth said simply.


Once down from the stand the four boys, Tyson, Max, Ray and Kenny where looking awstruck or in Tysons case he looked: angry, mad and betrailed all in one.


In one instant from Tyson just gawking at her he'd hit her hard in the face. Suddenly, Kai was by her side helping her up while trying to kill Tyson at the same time. All Tyson said before leaving was "Biovolt scum."


The three other boys looked astonished at what he'd done and even more at Kai who now was helping to support her. A wound on her face was now bleeding freely, making her feel faint and light-headed.


"That was interesting,"she smirked while trying her best to stop he flow of blood coming down her face, "sorry I didn't tell you guys 'bout this I hope you don't take offence from my team."


"Willl you be okay?"Ray asked concern riddled in his voice.


"Yeah I will be but I'm going to have to go back now my few hours of freedom are almost up," Her eyes shone with sadness at this thought and turned on her heel and retreated back towards the Abbey's shadow."Bye," she whispered.