Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(The hotel)


All the Bladebreakers had returned back to the hotel keeping out of the way of one very pissed of Kai, his red eyes had raging fires burning in them.


"TYSON GET THE HELL OUT HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU HIT HER!"he fumed.


"Why should I, she could of told all her little Biovolt friends about us, I don't know why you of all people Kai cant see it see's been spying on us no matter what you say." Tyson who rarely ever got angry was now fuming almost as much as Kai.


"Tyson you don't have a clue what your talking about she would not do that, I would trust her with my life..."


"So thats it, your her boyfriend aren't you. She's got you on her side and your going to go running back to Biovolt to be with your loving grandfath...." Tyson suddenly found himself on the floor a raging Kai standing over him.


"How dare you. How dare you think that I would go back to that treturous Snake. You have no idea what she's been though because she's in that.. that place.

I knew her from back when I was younger in the Abbey yeah. When I left I promised that I would free her from there, next time Tyson that you meet her in the beystadium I wont care if you lose because from my point of view your a spoily little brat!" Kai raged.


His teammated looked stuned, that was why he was so angry with Tyson. Kai wheeled round and headed to the door ignoring the astonished looks from his teammates and slammed the door behind him as he left.




(KAI'S POV)


I don't need them to tell me who I should be friends with, they don't have a clue what she's been though neither.


Tyson that fat pig. I bet he would never of survived in the Abbey like we both had to. Why am I so worked up I shouldn't of let my mask fall infront of my team, could it be that I the Lone Wolf have found someone who I care about more than keeping up this reputation for being emotionless.


I hope she's alright.


(End Kai's POV)




Ruth ran swiftly back to the looming shadow of the Abbey's walls. Even if she wasn't happy to return she couldn't help wanting training to start again to keep her mind off Kai and the Bladebreakers. Whether or not she liked it the Bladebreakers were her enamies in battle and she would soon meet them in the stadium.


~~// Servalence room//~~


"Sir, Ice has entered the Abbey and is proceeding to her room." The employee called to Boris.


"Good. Have the camera's been planted in their locations?" Boris asked with a sneer.


"Yes Sir, everything is in place like you ordered it to be."


"Good now if she makes any attempt to escape we'll know about it" With that he let out an evil laugh
( Me: You know the old mwahahahaha ones).




~~/Mr. Dickinsons' office somewhere I don't know/~~


Mr. D was sitting filing some papers as usual when his secratery phoned to say that Mr. Hiwatari wanted to see him. This, although unusual for Kai, would conveniantly tie into something he wanted to ask him.


"Hello Kai, what can I do for you?" Mr. D asked politely.


"The new member of the Demolition Boys is an old friend of mine and I wanted to ask a favour."Kai said curtly.


"May I ask one of you in return Kai aswell but yes if it is in my power I will help you."


" I have no doubt that you know all the information you can about her, my favour is this once the tournament is over can you get her somewhere safe. Away from Biovolt. What's your request of me."


"We have found out quite a bit about Miss Coxon as you guessed Kai. We also know that you have history with her which is why I presume you are asking me to do this and yes I will do it, we all know what goes on in those walls and the more people we rescue from there the better. Now my request of you Kai is simple, try to get her to divulge some of Biovolts secret plans.