Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden is the Past ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(Biovolt Ices' room)

(Ruths' POV)


Why is my life so complicated, damn Biovolt this is their fault, if they haddent come looking for me when I was a child I would still have a proper family. Now all I can remember are small flashes.


(flashback from 12 years ago)


A small dark blue haired girl ran through the halls of her holiday home in Russia laughing not having a care in the world.


"Mama Papa, lookit this!" she beamed as two adults entered the room. Her mother was tall and gracefull with beutiful gold eyes and golden hair flowing down her back, smiling kindly apon her young daughter.


Her father was also quite tall and had dark blue hair spiked with brown bangs coming down his face with dark eyes gleaming happily.


"What is it my little one?" Her father asked gently picking her up.


"A kitty jumped in my beyblade! (me: aren't lill kids so innocent chibis :P) She said holding up her small blade.


"That isn't a kitty daughter that's a tiger a beautiful Siberian one just like you. They are one of the most powerful kitties," she laughed gently, " What are you going to call her then?"


The small girl stuck out her tongue while trying to think, "I'm going to call her Legendraia!" She laughed happily.


(A couple of months later)


As darkness overtook the house a bang sounded off into the air.


"Daughter get up quickly!" Her mothers voice seemed eargent and it woke the child from her sleep.


What is it Mummy? Where are we going? Im going back to sleep." The little girl yarned but was instantly lifted from her bed.


"You have to get out of here understand, don't let the men in black get you run to the car your father will be waiting, go!" As she finished her sentance the door flew open and a man stood in the doorway raising a gun and BANG! Her mother slumped forwards onto the floor, leaving her daughter pale and frightened staring at where her mother had been.


Remembering what her mother had told her she ran to the window and tried to make her escape but was caught in hands of steel. A small thud and she was unconcious.


(End flashback)


Tears were on the verge of cascading down her face, but remembering what she had been taught she brushed them back thinking bitterly 'Emotions are weak'.


Ruth pulled a scrap book from under her bed and flipped to a page and began singing tthe song she had first written when she had been accepted to join the Demolition Boys after Kai had left, again.


Pheanix

Like a pheanix from the ashes

We rose up together

Flying high every night and day

Sailing over the snow

One day we'll know where to go

You and me together


You were the lone wolf

But your heart was melted

You were free

And you are coming back to rescue me

I'll lose the chains

Out from under the hook

Two parts together

A whole



As we pass over mountains high

We sore into the the fiery skies

Knowing our love

Would last forever

No matter what anyone says

We ignore and turn away

Together every night and day we'll be

Together, together as one



You were the lone wolf

But your heart was melted

You were free

And you are coming back to rescue me

I'll lose the chains

Out from under the hook

Two parts together

A whole


(Mr. Ds' Office)


"Mr. Dickenson you can't make her do that! They'd kill her if hey found out that she'd betrayed them!" Kai growled dangerously.


"I know Kai which is all the more reason for her to comply quickly with what we are asking of her!"Mr. Dickenson sighed as Kai got up and made his way to the door.


(Kais' POV)


How can he expect her to do that, I know her and don't want her to be hurt by...them... If she told us she'd be in danger more than anyone could ever know. If they won't help me I'll do it alone but how?


If I'm right training should finish about now, I guess I'll have to find her.


I remember the first day she came to the Abbey alone, frightened aand crying. But more so how she kicked Voris and tried to escape, that earned her my respect....


(Flashback from 12 years ago)


A two toned haired boy snuck down into the entrance hall after hearing a disturbance. What he saw made him almost burst out laughing but recovered in the last moment.


A dark blue haired girl stuggling violently to escape from Boris' clutches shouting and causing as much disturbance as possible.


"Lemme go lemmo go. KIISAMA, HETAI, ONIBABA, YOUMA,BAKU, BAKA, YOUKAI, AKURYOU,GAIGIN, HIDOI!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before being struck on the head, sending her into unconsiousness.


(2 Hours later)


Kai slipped into where they had put the girl and woke her up gently and covered her mouth before she screamed.


"Anata no onamae wa?(What's your name?) He asked


"Ruth you?"


"Kai," he noticed the tears starting to flit down her face, "nakanaide,Daijoubu." (Dont cry, it's alright)


"Arigato (thank you) Kai." She sniffed summoning up a small but happy smile."Where am I?"


"Balcov Abbey."


(End flashback)


Kai walked slowly to the entrance gates of the Abbey and hid in the shadows to wait for her, around half an hour later she appeared out of the Abbey and from what Kai could see there were unshed tears starting to spring from her eyes like on that first meeting.


"Ice, over here" He wispered.


"Kai, what are you doing here?" She returned back and began to follow his retreating back down the road. "Kai what's wrong?"


"Ruth I went to see Mr. Dickenson about helping you to get out but I don't know if it's worth it because either way it will likely end up in the same outcome. If I don't help you, you'll probably be killed in there but if I help you like Mr. D wants it will probably happon the same way." kai mumbled.


"What did he say Kai, I'm not a mind reader you know." She questioned.


"He wants you to give away Biovolts secrets..."


"But I can't, your right they'd kill me if they found out. What are we going to do Pheanix?" She whispered leaning close to him.