Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hotel from Hell (Beyblade) ❯ The song from hell... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I HATE Kenny. Me an' Sheena were making a music video (hate to say I told you So) and every time we thought it was safe, Kenny just slid into the scene we were filming. Nothing is sacred. We also went into Sheena's backyard, turned up her boom box full volume on "Hate To Say I Told You So" and started screaming along! It was SOOOOO fun, and I bet we annoyed the neighbours!

"Do what I want, `cause I can and if I don't - because I wanna be ignored by the stiff and the bored - because I'm gonna. Spit and retrieve cause I give and receive - because I wanna. Gonna get through your head what the mysterious man said - because I'm gonna!"

Max, Tyson and Rei were listening to their music really loud.

"Hate to say I told you so! I do believe I told you so! Now it's all out and you knew cause I wanted to. Turn my back on the rot that's been planning the plot - because I'm gonna. No need for me to wait - because I wanna. No need two, three and too late - because I'm gonna!"

Kai was attempting to sleep.

"Hate to say I told you so! I do believe I told you so! Do what I please, gonna spread the disease - because I wanna! Gonna call all the shots for the "No"s and the "Not"s - because I wanna. Ask me once I'll answer twice cause what I know I'll tell - because I wanna. Sound the device and lots of ice I'll spell my name out loud - because I wanna! Oh yeah! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kenny was making out with his computer.

"Shut up! What is the matter with you?! It's three in the morning!"

screamed Kai.

"Awww… Kai, you're no fun." They ignored him and started jumping on his bed and screaming along with the music. Kai tore out of bed and unplugged the boom box.

"If anyone even THINKS of turning this on before a reasonable hour, I'll throw it out the window! I hate sleeping in a hotel, because it means being in the same room with complete idiots for prolonged periods of time!"

"Whoa, Kai, calm down, dude!" said Tyson, "If you throw it out the window, it's a waste of your own money!"

"What…. Do you mean….?"

"Heh… we kinda stole your money and spent it on overpriced items that have no use whatsoever. Like this." He held up a toy rabbit that clanged symbols together while singing "Ozzy Fudd, Rabbit Slayer".

"Kill da wabbits! Kill da wabbits! No more Woger wabbit! No more Peter rabbit! No more pwayboy bunny wabbits! Kill da wabbits!" it sang as it marched out of the room.

Kai shuddered, trying to control his rage. He grabbed the receipt, then returned the boom box for a full refund. Then he stormed back to the hotel room and slammed Tyson against the wall.

"Okay, Bub! Hand over the rest of my money! NOW!"

Tyson reached into his pocket and produced a $100 bill (I'm Canadian, eh?) and handed it to Kai.

Kai growled. "And the rest of it."

Tyson sighed and coughed up another $100 bill.

"I'm still missing 200 bucks!" He shook Tyson.

"Ackkk!!! Max has it!" cried Tyson.

Kai stormed over to Max, who hid behind Rei. Kei flung Rei out of the way, nearly knocking him out of the window in his efforts to beat the crap out of Max. Max gave him the money with no trouble.

"WHERE'S THE OTHER HUNDRED, YOU WIMPERING MORON?!"

"I-I dunno… O-oh! Behind you!"

Kai turned around to see the toy rabbit, clashing a $100 bill between its symbols.

"GET INTO BED! NOW!"

Whimpering, Max obeyed. Kai turned to Tyson.

"GET YOUR BUTT INTO BED OR IT'LL BE SORRY!" roared Kai.

"Why should I?"

"Tyson…. Are you sure you want to mess with me?"

Tyson ran into the washroom (lav if you're English) and locked the door.

"Tyson. Get out. Get into bed."

"No!"

"Tyson, do it before I am forced to knock down that door."

"No! Good thing there's a spare radio in here! Hate to say I told you so! I do believe I told you so!"

Kai ran straight at the door, breaking it down.

"Eeep! I'm going!" Tyson dashed into bed.

Kai turned on Rei.

"Don't you think you were kinda hard on them?" he asked.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME AS IF YOU WERE MY EQUAL?!" roared Kai, "NOW, GET INTO BED!" He proceeded to push Rei towards the end of the hotel room.

"Uhhh… dude? My bed's the other way…."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kai had finally gotten everyone settled down when Tyson started to snore.

"Tyson, wake up!"

"Ugh…"

"WAKE UP!"

Kai pushed Tyson and his bed out into the hall. He closed the door. A girl with long blonde spiky hair came over to Tyson.

"Are you aware that you are sleeping in the hall?

"Uggg… oh, is it? Mmmm… Wonder how it got here…"

"I'll help you bring it back to your room," she said, spitting a sunflower seed shell onto the floor.

"Thanks," said Tyson, "I'll lift this end, you lift that end."

"Right. One, two, three, lift!"

"Aghhh!! It's so heavy!"

BOOM! Kai was jolted awake.

"Again!"

BOOM!

"OWWWWW!! It landed on my toe! Owww!!"

BANG!

"How do we get it through the door?"

"Turn it sideways, you blue-haired baka!"

Crash!

"It fell over again!"

"Together! One, two, three-"

"That didn't work…"

Kai bolted out of bed, grabbed Tyson and his bed and dragged them back into the hotel room. He turned to the girl. She popped a sunflower seed in her mouth, cracked it open with her teeth and spat the shell in his face then waked out, shutting the door behind her.

Tyson's snoring was so loud that nothing Kai did could block it out, so he went downstairs to see if he could get a separate room from the other beybladers.

"I'd like a room," he told the girl at the desk, who happened to be Sheenagami.

"What? You need a broom? Well, there should be one in the closet in your suite…."

She was listening to her music very loudly and could obviously not here what he was saying.

"I NEED A ROOM!" he screamed.

"You wanna hear a tune? Okay!" she unplugged her headphones and the music blasted into the lobby.

"Do what I want, `cause I can and if I don't - because I wanna be ignored by the stiff and the bored - because I'm gonna!"

"AGHHHH!!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE! THAT SONG IS EVERYWHERE! IT'S HAUNTING ME! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" he smashed the boom box into a wall and stood there, laughing menacingly.

"Okay, that's it! I don't appreciate that, punk! You're goin' to see the "boss"."

"Hah! I'm not scared of the stupid "boss"!"

"Ohhh… But you should be…. You should be…."

Sheenagami ushered Kei into an office, where none other than lady_shinigami was waiting for him. She had one of those tall chairs. (I love those tall chairs!) As Sheenagami left, lady_shinigami smiled evilly and handed Kai a questionnaire.

"Fill it out, and I might go easy on you."

1.Is Linkin park the best band ever or what?

2. Have you ever stopped evil mushrooms from taking IQ tests over the Internet?

3. Have you got yourself a universe?

4. Do you have a uni brow?

5. Are you able to fly?

6. Do you have Turret's syndrome?

7. What would you do if a white crow crossed your path?

8. Do you have a voice inside of your head telling you to do bad things?

9. Have you ever wanted to get hit by a car?

10. Has a hobo ever asked to feel your abs?

11. What is your opinion on the war with the Nazi chickens?

12. Would you vote for triangles getting their own school with pretzels as headmasters?

END OF CHAP ONE! If you fill out the above questionnaire in a review, I will put you in my next chapter! I won't post another chapter unless I have at least three reviews! Thanks to Sheenagami for helping me with a lot of the ideas!