Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hotel from Hell (Beyblade) ❯ The classmates from hell... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kai: This is ridiculous. Goodbye.

Me: WAIT!!! Don't you want to be one of the hotel staff?

Kai: Hmmm… Let me think… No. Why would I want to be stuck in here with a bunch of nutcases? *leaves*

Kai left in search of a hotel in which he could have some peace and quiet. He walked along the street, and eventually, his eye was caught by a neon sign- "Paul & Tim's Motor Hotel".

Kai: *enters motor hotel* Hey, can I have a room please?

Tim & Paul (from my class): Sorry, we're full.

Kai: Then kick someone out.

Tim & Paul: Go do it yourself.

Kai: *kicks someone else out of motel*

Kai was about to go to sleep when suddenly….

Blaring music from the lobby: DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I CAN AND IF I DON'T BECAUSE I WANNA!

Kai: What the hell? Okay… That's it. *storms downstairs, ready to mutilate a boom box*

Paul & Tim: *are playing with their band (yes, they have a band)*

Kai: SHUT THE F**** UP!

Paul & Tim: *can't hear him* HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SOOOO…. ALL RIGHT!

Kai: *leaves* *is going to take the bus but sees Vanessa the hobo in the bus stop*

Vanessa (from my class): Hey there, hottie! Can I feel your abs for a buck?

Kai: *runs away* THIS TOWN IS INSANE!!!!!

Kai is walking down the street when he hears a heated argument from an office above him.

Kai: *looks up*

Mike (from my class): CHRIS! JUST F****ING CUT THAT OUT, WILL YOU?!

Chris (from my class): Nope! Hee hee! *continues sharpening Mike's pencils and throwing them out the window*

Sharpened pencils: *hit Kai on the head*

Kai: *sighs*

Chris & Mike: *see what happened to Kai and start laughing at him*

Kai: *gives them the finger*

Chris & Mike: *give Kai the finger, then moon him*

Kai: Ewwww… That is not a pretty sight….

Kai continued on his way. It was midnight; he had to find a hotel soon. Unfortunately, the next hotel he saw happened to be called "Mark & Company's hotel". Poor, poor, Kai…

Kai: *enters Mark's hotel*

Mark (from my class): *is sitting at front desk* Yo, Zup? You jus' chillin'? Wa you want? *spits out various other slang words no one can comprehend*

Kai: …. You're worse than Tyson's grandfather….

Damien (from my class): *appears* What he means to say is "What do you want?"

Kai: I want a room.

Mark: Ooooooo… Who's your chick?

Kai: Excuse me?

Mark: Well, usually there's only one reason guys want a room… and it isn't sleeping… Heh…

Kai: *catches on* You pervert! What the hell is your problem? *storms out*

Mark: Heh… heh…. *says other random perverted stuff*

Damien: Awww, Mark! Stop doing that! It's bad for business!

Tim (comes in): YO! I can spell business on my calculator!

Damien: Let's see!

Tim: *spells business on his calculator*

Mark: Dude! That is wack!

Tim: *does techno beats on his calculator*

Damien: *does techno beats on his clicky pen*

Tim: Mike, man, there's something wrong with the lights.

Mark: *falls over*

Damien: *completes the maze almost flawlessly*

Mark: Cha CHING!

Tim: What are we doing?

Everyone: *puzzles over that question*

Kai: Well, I don't see any more hotels, but there's a homeless shelter/hockey arena… Guess I'll stay there.

Terry (from my class): Hello, and welcome to my very own homeless shelter/hockey arena! How may I help you?

Kai: … I need somewhere to stay…

Terry: Well, what do you think this is, a homeless shelter?!

Kai: Go do your homework, nerd-boy.

Terry: *does his homework and then plays hockey*

Kai: *settles down amongst the homeless people*

Homeless people: *try doing bad things to him*

Kai: *makes coffee.. er, runs away*

Homeless people: *drink the coffee*

Kai: I DIDN'T MAKE COFFEE!

Me: Sure you did. I said so. And I'm the author. Wanna mess with me?

Kai: Hey! You're that crazy nutcase from the first hotel! Ha! You said you would punish

me if I didn't fill out that nutty questionnaire! And I didn't! So what are you gonna do? Ha! Nothing! You can't do anything! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Me: What I've done is apparent. Using the dudes from my class, I've succeeded in driving you mentally insane, just like me. Now we can rule the world… TOGETHER! First thing: Egg Mark's house.

Kai: *sweatdrops* Get lost. I just wanna find a hotel.

Me: Really, okay. I'll let you find one… If you do something for me…

Kai: …. What?

Me: Give me… the… HEHEHEHEEEE!

Kai: What?

Me: GIMME YOU COOL SCARF!

Kai: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!

Me: Okay fine. Be that way.

Kai: Pffff…. Where's the hotel?

Me: *leads him to… MY HOTEL!!! (I'm evil)*

Kai: Hey! This is the first hotel! It doesn't count! Hey! Where'd she go? *looks around*

Me: *has disappeared to go egg Mark's house*

Kai: *enters my hotel*

Aisu Erufu: *is at the desk* Hello! While BigFatBirdWithNoLegs and Sheenagami have gone egging Mark's house, they hired me to keep out the riff raff. So leave.

Kai: I'm not riff raff.

Aisu Erufu: Yeah, I'm sure. That's what they all say before they take over Manhattan with ping-pong bananas.

Kai: What?

Aisu Erufu: It's a long story, but I'm willing to tell it.

Kai: Ummm… That's okay.

Aisu Erufu: No, really, no problem at all… here it is…

A strange story

Duo sighed as he looked at the paper in his hand. In a fit of fury, he crumpled it up and sent it flying into the garbage can.

" It's okay Duo," whispered Quatre, who sat beside him in history class.

Duo had flunked another test. He was a Gundam pilot!!!!! Why should he care about the American Revolution?

The teacher interrupted his thoughts. "Class," she said, "We have a new student today named....

....Link. He has come from a foreign place called Hyrule." Link takes the seat in the middle of Quatre and Duo. He is wearing green and looks like an elf. The whole class laughs him. Link begins to cry......

Duo sweatdrops. "Umm.... are you okay?" asks Quatre.

"Yah..." sniffs Link. "Alright, class," says the teacher, "pay attention."

Suddenly, the window of the class shatters. "Nobody move!!!!!" screams the evil villain whose name is....

Bowser. "Now that Mario and Luigi aren't here, I will kill you all and kidnap Princess Peach! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Bowser says, "hey! Where is that funny mushroom looking thing? And this is not the castle! Oh, well. I shall kill you all anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHA!". "No you don't!" screams Link, "Evil has already destroyed Hyrule, I'm not letting it destroy this place too! I challenge you to a fight!" But then suddenly something really fat lands on Link. "Hey! I'm not toilet paper! Get off of me! AAAHHHH!" screams Link. "Mamamia! Luigi, What am I sitting on?" says the fat thing. "It looks like an elf, Mario." says Luigi," but I could be wrong." "You are! I am NOT an ELF!!!!" screams Link in rage, "I am Link! Now, GET OFF OF ME THIS INSTANT!". Mario gets off of Link, who is now as flat as a pancake.

But then Mario.....

..... starts screaming. The other window of the class smashes open. It's a blue-eyes white dragon!!!!! It looks deep…deep…deep…into Mario's eyes. It makes him go crazy. "Hey!!!!!!!! First thing, $59.99 seems like too much for a small pizza. Second thing, you're 40 minutes late, third thing, YOU ALREADY CRACKED THE CARDBOARD, and fourth thing, THERE'S NO PIZZA IN THIS BOX!!!!!!!!!!"

"He seems to think that he's a disgruntled pizza-pizza customer...." says Link, "and that I'M THE DELIVERY BOY!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!" screams Link, running from an attacking Mario….

......"You are FIRED!!! Do NOT eat the pizza next time you deliver it!!!" screams Mario, switching roles with the manager of the pizza place. Mario kicks Link out of the room. Link yells and slams on the door for them to let him in. Quatre silently sneaks toward the door without Mario noticing. He lets Link back in the room. Link looks furious. Just then, Princess Zelda and Princess Peach walk in. They look around. "Hey! Where am I? One minute I was walking along a crowded street with Princess Zelda and the next, POOF! I was here." and it seems that so she is.

Batman flies through a window, breaking it. "Alright! Who is the wise guy who sent the bat signal? I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAST LEVEL!!!!" screams batman, holding a small game boy game up in the air for everyone to see. "Ehem,......"

Robin flies in, trying to calm Batman down, but the blue-eyes comes and gobbles him up!!!!!!!!! Batman becomes a crazy maniac. He attempts to fight the dragon, but of course he is no match for it. Suddenly the whole classroom becomes a duel-monster arena. Our heroes are the only things transported from the class, besides a fish tank full of water with no fish in it. On one end of the arena, where the blue-eyes is, stands Kaiba. On the other end, out of nowhere, appears RANMA??!!!?? (Ranma fell into a magic pool when he was younger. Now whenever he is splashed with cold water, he becomes a girl, and with hot water, a guy again).

"Attack!!!!!!" screams Kaiba. "Where am I?" asks Ranma. Then it started to rain. Ranma didn't want to get hit and turned into a girl, so he......

......took batman's cloak to protect himself from the water. Batman's game boy breaks because of all the water going inside it. "THATS IT!!!! I'VE HAD IT!!!" he screams. He walks over to the dragon and throws the useless game boy into its mouth. The dragon chokes on it. His face turns, red, green, and then blue. He then falls straight to the ground, dead. "What did you do that for!?" screams.......

……Duo. "The game in it would still work!!!" "Oh well," says Ranma "only sissies play on game boys, anyways." Link, Duo, Mario, Luigi and Batman all look at him, and Quatre is looking behind him. They all start screaming at him.

Link, Mario and Luigi : "How dare you!!!!!!!! We are from Nintendo games!!!!!!!!!"

Duo : "Hey!!!!!!! Nintendo is my principal time waster!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quatre : "LOOK OUT!!!!!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!!!!"

Ranma, cloak still over his head, turns around to see.. ....

.....that it stopped raining and a huge balloon hits him. It pops, sending him flying into a bush. "Another balloon!? How many are there anyway?" says Quatre. The popping of the balloon causes the right wall of Quatre's house to break. "Well, there goes your house Quatre..." says Duo, "and along with it all the fridges I still haven't raided." "My poor house!" exclaims Quatre,"....

"Ranma Saotomé.." says Ryoga, appearing on the field," WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???!!??"

"I would have come to the duel, but you took 10 weeks to go two miles, and I got transported here while I was waiting….." explains Ranma. Suddenly the blue-eyes got up (he never really died) and gobbled up Batman, Mario, Luigi and Link.

Kaiba was no longer like himself.......he seemed strangely evil. It might have had something to do with the millennium tiara he was wearing.

Out of nowhere, Sailor Moon tackled him, grabbing the tiara, which she thought was hers. She put it on, only to have the evil soul trapped inside take over her.....

... then the dragon gobbled her up as well. Then Spiderman came out of nowhere wearing somebody's sweatshirt. "What happened to all the pineapples?" Spiderman said, looking around him. He tackles Ryoga. "Give me back the pineapples!!! They are my greatest weapon. Oh, and GIVE BACK SUPERMAN'S GLASSES!!!!!!! " says Spiderman. "What pineapples are you talking about!?" demands Ryoga. Spiderman's foot slips, splashing water all over Ryoga. Ryoga instantly turned into a pig. "HA!!! THAT WILL SHOW YOU NOT TO EAT THE PINAPPLES!!! YOU ARE TURNED INTO A PIG!!!" says Spiderman. He points his finger at Ryoga. "Powers turn him into a piece of sand!" Spiderman says, waving his finger up and down. It didn't work. He tries again saying this time, "work powers!!!! He ate the pineapples!!!!! Turn him into sand!!!!!!!!!!" but it did not work again. "aww! I thought I had....

…..learned to use this kind of power… oh well… I'll use the pig as my new weapon!!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, Laurena appeared, and grabbed her sweater off of Spiderman. She shoved him "Don't ever steal this again!!!" she shouted, then she disappeared.

"Who was that?" asked Ranma. "The real question is who cares," says Spiderman. Spiderman dives after Ryoga, but the pig keeps escaping his grasp. Ryoga ran under the blue-eyes, and it blew fire on him. He dodged it and the fire hit the fish tank. The water became really hot and Ryoga jumped in it and turned back into his human self. "Since you ate my pineapples you have to give me your bandana," says Spiderman. "No way!!!!! It's my most precious possession!!!!!" screams Ryoga.

"THEN LETS DUEL!!!!!" replies Spiderman......

.....Out of nowhere, Lia appears and splashes cold water back on Ryoga. As he is turning back, she turns Spiderman into a regular-sized pineapple. Lia disappears again. Then superman comes out of nowhere without his glasses. "Hey! there's Spiderman's pineapple! Now all I need to find is my glasses!" he says, "Hey look! The pig is wearing them! This is my lucky day!" says Superman. He disappears again with Ryoga under his arm and the pineapple Spiderman in his hand. Laurena comes back after discovering that there was a hole in the sweatshirt. There was no Spiderman in sight, so she disappeared again. The only one left was Ranma. He killed the dragon and opened up its stomach to discover Batman and Mario playing cards, and Link and Luigi talking. "Finally! What took you so long? I was beginning.....

…….to go crazy `cause we were playing the same game over… and over…. And over…" says Mario. They all get out of the dragon, and it disappears. "We have to get back to our proper dimensions." says Ranma. They leave the arena, and stumble upon… YODA FROM STAR WARS???!!!???

"Ah! Visitors, I have. But who are they?" asks Yoda. He accidentally splashes water on Ranma, turning him back into a boy. "The question is, who are YOU!?" says Mario, "Mamamia! Did we fall into another world Luigi?". "No, I think he's the one who fell into another world," says Luigi. "Batman!?!? What ARE you doing!?!?!" asks Ranma. Batman is busy looking in his cloak for his spare game boy and another game. He does not hear Ranma. "ALRIGHT! WHO STOLE MY SPARE GAME BOY?!?!" he screams. "This man is serious!? Stuck in a world we don't even know and worrying about a game boy, he is!!!" says Yoda. "Well, it cost me a lot of money!!! But you probably would not know because YOU waste your time in the stars!!!!" screams Batman. Yoda does not say anything. His face is turning red and his hands are clutched into fists. He is FURIOUS. Mario walks up to a rock and sits down on it. He is holding a pizza box in his hand. He takes a slice of pizza out and watches Batman and Yoda. "WHERE DID YOU GET A PIZZA FROM!?!?!" everyone screams. "I was holding it before I was brought to a different world." says Mario. Yoda.....

….Pulls out his light-saver. "Give me some pizza, you will." he announces. "No!" says Mario, "I worka hard for dis!!" Luke Skywalker comes in. "Master Yoda!!!" he exclaims, "You're alive!!" "Dead I never was, young Skywalker," says Yoda, "Transported to another realm I was. This realm." "Hey!!" screams Mario, because Duo just grabbed his whole pizza and downed it in one gulp. Suddenly, Yugi appears. "This card can grant one and only one wish... but be careful.."

Batman : Gimme a new game boy!!!!

Ranma : Lift my curse!!

Ryoga (who just appeared) : Oink!!!

Yoda : Dark side eliminated, I wish.

Luke : My father back, and not evil!!

Mario and Luigi : A pizza!!

Duo : It'll start raining food!!

It turned out the card got confused and granted all their wishes except Ryoga's `cause he was a pig and the card could not understand him. Batman was playing his new game boy, Ranma splashed water on himself and he did not change, Ryoga was still a pig. The dark side was eliminated, Luke is talking to his father (not evil), it is raining food, and Mario and Luigi are fighting over the last slice of the pizza. They all go inside the tent, covered with food....

….and everyone is happy (except maybe Ryoga).

THE END

Aisu Erufu: Didja like my story?

Kai: No.

Aisu Erufu: DIE, YOU VERMIN!

*********************************************

So, that's it. Sorry for taking so long to update, but I finally did. So NYAHHHH! Reviews are good.