Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ How Come ❯ How Come ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So I changed huh? You got a phone, pick it up
Call me
 
Tyson sighed and stared out the window. It was bright out. Much to bright to match his mood. He wished it would storm or something. His team fell apart. Rei left ro be with his team, Kai was Kai and disppeared, Max decided to go to his moms team The All Starz. People thought he changed. His friends did. He let the fame get in his way of being himself and blading for fun.
 
Tyson growled and punched a tree. He wondered if his friends will call. He wondered if his cousins silence would ever disappear. Sure, she gives him tidbits of advice and that's all she'd ever do.
 
How come, we don't talk no more?
You don't even call no more
We don't barely keep in touch at all
 
They hadnt kept in touch. Much to Maxs sadness. He wished he hadnt left the Blade Breakers. Max sighed. Too much training, too much pressure. He had started a deadly and life threatening habit (1).
 
But he hides it, his sister had started to catch on, but said nothing, her constent staring made him paranoid. She had depthless blue eyes, only solemness and sadness was in her eyes. Then she'd look away, a frown on her face and she'd walked away. He wondered why. Why didn't he stay with them? He belonged to the Blade Breakers and left! Max scowled and took a knife and slid it across his wrist.
 
The blood seeped out of his wrist and he smiled. This is his sancutrary now. And he didn't care.
 
And I don't even feel the same
Love when we hug no more
 
Kai launched his blade, perfecting it. Though he refused to admit it, he missed his ex-team. He wondered if Tyson still eats a lot still. He wondered if Max was still optimistic and hyper. He also wondered if Rei was still calm.
 
He wished he could have tresured those times with Tyson, Max and Rei. But he didn't. He wondered about Kenny if he was still that computer nerd. And although he never confessed, but he liked Hilary and cant do anything about it now.
 
They are now enemies and they have to show Tyson reality, no matter what. But the constent glare he received from a girl he knows. His little sister. She'll glare at, shaking her head and sighing. Then he'd see sadness and hurt in her eyes.
 
And I heard it through the grapevine
We aint beefin' now…
 
 
Rei sighed and walked to the river in the forest. He had been training for the tournement. Kevins twin sister had been looking at him coldly. He felt then that he was unaccepted. Then Kevin would ask her why she was looking at Rei like that then she'd look away, sighing in bordem.
 
Their team wasn't even in high ranks since they split up, but it was for Tysons own good. Rei sighed, again. As he relaxed under the water fall, the cool water falling over him, he closed his gold eyes, just thinkin and remincing.
 
Wondering, how in the world did they even break up? He knew Kai had a crush on Hilary and vice versa, but, he knew that Kai wont have the same feelings for her. Rei opened his eyes when he heard a sound. He looked and there was Kevins twin giving him an odd look. “You should go back to the Blade Breakers,” she said, tonelessly, then walking away.
 
After all the years we've been down
Aint no way now how
This bull shit cant be true
We family, not a damn thing changed
Unless its you!
 
Tyson ran outside, just getting upset really fast. He hated this. He hated what had become of his team. After the first tournement, to the second and now it's the third. Hilary watch from afar and closed her ruby eyes and let the tears fall.
 
“Please…come back…” she whispered, tears ran down her face as she watched Tyson roughly launch his blade then getting mad and re launching.
 
But little do they know there was a plan. Those four mysterious girls are up to something.
 
-------------------
 
Tell me if I should have this in a multiple chapter. Also, I know theres more to the song, but I decided that the chorus should do. Anyways, review!