Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ I Promise ❯ I Promise ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

I AM ON CLOUD NINE! WOOT! I TOLD A FRIEND THAT I LIKED HIM! YAY! I'M WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM HIM SINCE I GAVE HIM A NOTE AFTER CLASS AND LEFT IMMEDIATELY! HERES A LITTLE ONE-SHOT NOT LONG FOR A VALINTINES DAY GIFT! -squeals-
 
-----------------
 
“Oh, yay, its valintines!” exclaimed Kai sarcasticly, it took awhile for Kai to open up to his team but he eventually did.
 
Hilary smiled. “It's a sweet and romantic day,” she commented, squealing.
 
Miriam nodded, “It is a good day,”
 
Cassy looked up. “I know a game we can play.”
 
“What game?”
 
Cassy smiled. “We played it in R.T(1) this morning. It's a good game, if you ask me. Its also emarassing but what you do is go to someone in the group that's playing and go `Baby, I like you, will you just smile for me?' and if they smile, the have to go to someone else. If they don't smile, they have to say, `Baby I love you to, but I just cant smile for you,' It got me to go red millions of times.”
 
“Cool, lets do it!” exclaimed Joseph.
 
So the Blade Breakers, Saint Shields, Darks-Light , and Barlez (SP?) Batalion sat in a circle.
 
She relunticly got up and walked to Joseph and faced him and said (while trying to to laugh), “Baby, I like you, will you just smile for me?”
 
He tried to hide his smile but she noticed. “ `Kay, Joseph, your turn.”
 
“Crap,” he cussed. He looked over to his sister, causeing Cassy to roll her eyes. “Baby -giggle-, I like you will you just smile for me?”
 
Miriam glared at her brother and didn't smile. “Baby, I love you, but I just cant smile for you.”
 
“Damn,”
 
“I'll just go.” Miriam said. She walked over to Ozuma and looked at him in the eyes. “Baby, I love you, will you just smile for me?” she winked.
 
Ozuma who was struggling couldn't help but grin. “Ozuma! You go now,”
 
“Cant!” Miriam glared.
 
“NOW!”
 
“Can we do our own gender?”
 
“Unless you want to be concidered gay,” Cassy replied.
 
“Shoot.” He turned to Cassy's friend and smiled slightly. “Baby, I love you, will you just smile for me?”
 
She looked at him oddly. “No.”
 
He blinked and shrugged. “Okay,”
 
“I also don't like anyone, so Hilary, go.”
 
“Okay,” She walked over to Kai and smiled sweetly. “Baby, I love you, will you just smile for me?”
 
Kai managed to smile a tad. “Okay, so I smiled so what?!” Everyone blinked.
 
“Okay, Mathilda, go.” Cassy said, smirking. Joseph noticed and whispered, “Did you plan this?”
 
“Maybe,” she replied, softly.
 
Mathilda blushed and timidly walked over to Miguel and said shyly, “Baby, I love you. Will you just smile for me?”
 
Miguel smiled. “Hey, Rei, go.”
 
Rei rolled his eyes and looked over to one of Cassys team-mate aka the one that's fourteen and was Cassys roll-model, Krissy. “Baby, I love you, will you just smile for me?”
 
Krissy blushed and smiled.
 
That's where Kai announced, “Tonight, I'm having a dance, come to it or have your throats sliced!”
 
Cassy rolled her eyes and hit her cousin really hard over the head.
 
----That night---
 
Cassy was refusing to dance with anyone, until Joseph walked over and sat down with her at a table. “You did plan this. You meant to get Kai and Hilary together, Miguel and Mathilda together, Ozuma and my sis together, Rei and Krissy together and Max and Tokia together.”
 
“Your good at that,” she commented, surprised.
 
“And yes I love you to,” he said, softly.
 
She blushed deep red. “Oh, never knew…”
 
“QUIT FLIRTING OVER THERE!” shouted her older brother, Sean. Her parents sent him and Kyle there so nothing happens. (“Wonder what world they live in?” Cassy wondered).
 
“We're just talking!”
 
Miriam walked over. “Arent you two gonna dance?”
 
“Yes,” Joseph said, taking Cassy's hand and dragging the poor, sweet, innocent girl to the dance floor.
 
“HELP!”
 
All of the love-birds smiled at each other.
 
That's where a coughbeatifulcough song came on. It was by Simple Plan. Its called I Promise. So it was a lovely night…
 
 
That was…inresting….WHOO HOO! REVIEW PLEASE!