Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ in for the fun ❯ screw you not naming it ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello… yes I know I haven't updated in a wile. I got an idea from the story breath by a dragon's crystal, and so that put me in the mood for writing. Sadly no; there is no one here with me today, the last person here probably told the rest of the cast about the whole Ray, Tyson, and Max thingy…

Disclaimer: if I owned Beyblade…

The show would not be for kids!

Ray would be kicking everyone's ass!!!

It wouldn't be about DINKY BATTLING TOPS!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tyson?"

"Ya Max?"

Tyson and Max have spent hours in the same room thinking of an idea to get Ray out of the competition.

"I think I have an idea…"

"What is it?"

"First we need to get a hold of someone…"

"Max, enough with the secrecy tell me."

"But Tyson I want to leave the readers in suspense."

"Fine then we will wait for the author to change the seen, then you tell me your plan" [a/n: ever get the feeling your not wanted?]

…………

(Ray's p.o.v)

Ah, man I think I'm lost… they should put signs up so you know where your going. Yep I'm wondering around the castle… hey look it's Johnny!

"Hey Johnny…" I started

"No, I haven't seen Kai… and if I did he would know about your's, Max's, and Tyson's competition."

"Umm… actually I just wanted directions, but how do you know about that?"

"Know about what?" came a familiar stoic voice.

"Oh hi Kai" I greeted while glaring at Johnny silently saying `tell him and your dead.'

"Umm… I'll leave you two alone… bye!" Johnny then took off.

"Ray what are you, Tyson, and Max up to?"

"Umm… we didn't include you because we didn't think you would be interested"

"Hn?" Kai's way of saying `go on'

"Well umm… don't tell anyone but me, Max, and Tyson are planning a… surprise birthday party for… Johnny…"

"Your right I'm not interested." God I'm starting to think Kai is really, really gullible.

Hm… he's leaving… hey his leaving!? I may be straight but I don't like losing that much.

"Hey Kai you going to go train?"

"What's it to you?"

"I just thought that we might train together…" well that was pathetic… I guess him turning around means no…

"sure I guess you can come…"

Umm… awkward…

"Dranzer!!!"

"Go Drigger" odd why does Kai keep staring at me? it's freaking me out. is he even paying attention to the match?

"Tiger Claw!" nope he's defiantly NOT paying attention…

"Here Kai" I said while I offered my hand to Kai.

Kai just looked at my hand then down at his blade, "I guess I wasn't concentrating…"

"No shit" okay that was rude, but why won't he take my hand? "You gonna shake? You know for good sportsmanship and all that crap people drill into your head."

"Hn." Was all Kai said as he took my hand.

I looked down at my hand, then back up at Kai and smiled.

"Umm… Kai you can let go of my hand now…" Oh… what is this, pink staining hi cheeks. I wish I had a camera it's not everyday Kai blushes…. Although I must say he looks really cute when he dose… this competition is messing up my hormones…

*DING DONG*

Wow Robert has a loud doorbell.

"Hey Kai want to see who Robert's guest is?"

All I got for my answer was a simple shrug.

*DING DONG*

You think one of Robert's butlers would have answered the door by now.

"Common Kai obviously no one else is gonna answer the door." I commented while dragging Kai through the halls.

Good thing the practise room is near the front door.

"So Kai you gonna open the door or do I have to?"

Kai glared at me most likely saying `you're the one who wanted to know who's at the door so you fucking answer it!'

"Fine I'll go answer the do-" I was cut off by the door flinging open and lightning flashing like wild. [a/n: you know what I mean… the- and-… you people don't watch enough t.v.] Hmm, all we need now is someone to scream…

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" wow guess I was the one to scream… but hey you would cream too if you knew who it was. Kai doesn't look too happy either…

"RAAAY!!!! OH I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came the freakishly happy voice.

"Oh, hey Mariah…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya I'm stopping it there… I don't know if I like this chapter that much… anywho R&R