Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:It begin's. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
This is my first completed story at 13 chapter's. I've finally gotten a hang of writing programs and now I've been waiting for this day to edit this story.^^.
I'm fixing spelling error's and making it not a text block as well as keeping it script style.^^. Enjoy the fixed.:D.
============================================================= ============

It was a regular Saturday.Everyone decided too take a day off from training,Except for Kai.everyone had something they wanted too do.
Tyson,Hiro and their Grandpa were going too spend today together catching up.Max was spending time with his parent's,And Rei was catching up with his old team before they left back for china.
They asked if he wanted come with them.But he would've rather spent today training.So bidding their goodbye's they agreed to meet back at Tyson's house for dinner that evening.
============================================================== ============
At Voltaire's place he was wondering what to do about his grandson..He got his disturbed by a call by Boris.................Voltaire:Why did you call me Boris??
Boris:I know what you can do about Kai.
Voltaire:Continue....
Boris:The science team just finished a time gun.We can turn Kai back into a kid again and re-train him....
Voltaire:Fine anything to be rid him of those friends and idea's he seems to have gotten from them.
Boris:Alright sir,I'll get a jet ready to go at once.sir.
Voltaire:Oh and Boris,I'll be coming to.I want to see this for myself.
Boris:Yes sir!We'll pick you up in ten minute's.And be to japan in thirty.Boris signing out.
Voltaire:Good.I'm coming Kai.
================================================================== =====
Back in japan.
Kai:Hmm...something is headed this way.well back too training...It's already getting close too 6...They should be back soon. =========================================================================== =
In the jet. Boris:We will be there soon.We can have this done within the hour. Voltaire:Good.The sooner the better.
Pilot:We are getting ready too land sir!Your car is already waiting.
Voltaire:Very good then.
The jet land's and Boris and Voltaire switch to the car.with the gun ready. Boris:We should be there soon.I believe within around 5 minute's.
Voltaire:Good.Setup the gun.Boris you will use it. Driver:We're here sir. ======================================================================
Tyson and the others met up and were on there back to his place for dinner.
Tyson:I still can't believe Kai didn't want to come with us.all he does is train train train.
Rei:He's just trying to improve his skill's.
Tyson:Yeah but a break is good every once in a while.
Max:That's true.But you know Kai... They continued talking until they reached Tyson's and Hiro pointed out a black limo. Hiro:Hey guy's expecting company?. all at once:No.
==========================================
Voltaire:Kai I'm giving you one last chance come back with me to the abbey or else you'll half to come by force.
Kai:Forget it old man.I'm not coming with you!
Voltaire:Fine.I warned you.Boris now!
Boris Aims and fire's hitting Kai just as everyone was running up.Everyone was shocked to see Voltaire & Boris there.
Boris:Sir we'll half to come back for Kai later.
Voltaire:Fine I doubt he'll be any trouble in his shape anyway.They run up as as Voltaire's & Boris's car drives away. =========================================================================== =
Tyson:Kai hey Kai are you here.
Everyone gets a good shock when around the corner of the dojo comes a 4yr old Kai!
=============================To Be Continued.=======================

Like I said this is my first completed story as an author.^^.
Well I wrote one thing for sailor moon years ago but under the circumstances that doesn't count.^^.

Hope it's easier to read now.^^.