Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:The Shock and the problem. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
I hope this version is more readable for you people.^^.
============================================================ =

Everyone at the same time:Kai is that you?
Kai has his launcher aimed at them.
Kai:How do you know my name?Who are you?Where am i?
Tyson:I think we have a problem,guy's.....
Max:Hey he's getting away! Kai starts running but doesn't get very far when he trip's on his long scarf.
Hiro:I'll go talk to him... everyone nods in agreement.
Hiro walks over to Kai who looks scared stiff but is trying to get up and run.
Kai:Who are you??
Hiro:My name is Hiro.
Kai:How come you all know my name?
Hiro:It's a long story.why don't you come with me and we'll try too sort this out. Kai:How do i know it's safe??...
Hiro:Do they really look like evil people too you??
Kai:I guess not.. He follows Hiro over to the others...
Tyson:Is he alright??
Hiro:Yeah for now...but he has know idea who you are.
Kai point's to Rei Kai:You look like a cat.. Rei:Huh?? Everyone laughs a little bit
at this except for Kai who just looks confused.While everyone is distracted by this he tries to sneak off but Rei stops's him.
Rei:I think we need to go inside and straighten this out. he's holding the tip of Kai's scarf so he can't get away.
Tyson:Alright let's go.
=================================================================== =======
Inside everyone had their sitting spot's although Kai was in a corner still a little scared.
Kai:How do you know my name?
Tyson:Who wants to take that question??? Everyone decided Tyson should..
Kai:Who are you people??
Tyson: mumbles *one question at a time* sheesh.
Hiro:I'll start then we'll go around the room.My name is Hiro.
Max:My name is Max.
Rei:My name is Rei.
Tyson:My name is Tyson.
Kai:Where am i???
Tyson:Japan. Kai:That's impossible...I was in Russia yesterday.
Max:This is gonna be a long night....Hey Kai how old are you now?
Kai:*shrugs* 4. While the others were talking about this problem..Kai had snuck off.Rei had been the first to notice this.
Rei:Hey you guy's...Kai is missing.
Tyson:What..How many time's is he gonna try and leave..
Hiro:We better split up and look for him.It's gonna rain soon so take your umbrella's.
So after everyone got there thing's they divided into team's of 2 Tyson & Hiro Then max & Rei.After half an hour of looking it started to rain...Everyone started to worry then Rei and Max found him in the park The one from the series.Near the lake
Kai:Dranzer what do I do.I'm scared. He started to try to hold back tear's.
Rei:There you are Kai!
Kai just looked at him.
Rei:You had everyone worried.Max is calling the others to let them know.
Kai:Why?? I don't know you...I'm in a place i don't know..I'm scared.
Rei knew the Kai he knew would never say such a thing.but he was taken out of thought when saw Kai almost pass out from the storm.
Rei:Max! we have a problem!It's Kai.
Max:We better get him back to the dojo right away!! Rei carried Kai on his back while max let the others know what had happened.
Kai:....Dranzer......
Rei:He's out cold.Well at least we're almost there.
==========================================
At the dojo Tyson and Hiro were back awaiting Rei & Max's return..just then they ran in setting Kai down.
Hiro looked at Kai and noticed Kai's face it was reddish and his breathing was different.
Hiro:Where was he??
Max:We found him at the swings at the park.
Rei:Talking with Dranzer....He actually told me he was scared.Not like Kai at all. Hiro:well right now we have a another problem Kai is sick...Due to being out in the rain for so long.
They turned to look at him and he was shivering,hot And his breathing was shallow. Tyson:What do we do? Hiro:You each have a job...Tyson go fix his bed....Rei go get a cloth and a bowl and fill it with ice water....Max get Kai.. So everyone ran to there job's Tyson fixed his bed..max put him in it..Rei came in with the bowl.
Kai weakly:.......Where's Dranzer....
Tyson hand's him the BeyBlade.
Tyson:Here you go. Kai:Thank you. Kai goes back too sleep with Dranzer clutched in death grip in his hand.A smile almost on his face.
Hiro:I think he will be fine but we need to get some dinner and discuss our problem.
Tyson:Now your talkin!
Everyone *Sweat drops*.In the living room after they had their dinner decided to throw idea's as to what happened to Kai...They all knew one thing for sure it had something too do with Voltaire & Boris.
Rei:It's like his time was turned back to before he was trained at the abbey.... Tyson:Yeah he was actually nice. Max:Too bad Kenny's on vacation...He coulda helped.
Tyson:Yeah and grandpa and Mr.d left for a Go tournament earlier.I still can't believe that they know that game.
Hiro:It's getting late.Why don't we turn in and talk more about it in the morning. Everyone agreed to that.And decided to spend the nite at Tyson's. ========================================================================= Voltaire:I can't believe it! I almost had him and they showed up!
Boris:Well we know that the gun work's.We'll get him sir.
Voltaire:I'm coming for you Kai.
=========================To Be Continued.==================================