Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:Morning time. ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
Liking the edited version so far?
=======================================================

< br> It was around 8:00 am or so when the others got up.Max & Rei had decided that Tyson would wake at the smell of breakfast.
When they went outside and saw Kai practicing with Dranzer.
Rei:How long have you been out here practicing
Kai? Kai:5:30am or 6:00am i think...why?
Rei:No reason.come on let's get some breakfast.
Kai:okay... walking toward the kitchen Rei thought to himself "somethings never change,i guess." Rei made breakfast and sure enough Tyson came running...
Tyson:Hey where's Hiro??
Kai:he left around 7:00 am to take care of something at the BBA place...
Tyson:Thanks..i forgot Mr.D asked him to take care of the place until he gets back. Kai:Umm.....I'm going outside for bit.......later.
Kai gets up and leaves.
Max:what should we do guy's??
Tyson:dunno got any idea's Rei?
Rei:Why don't we go practice now and see if we can think of anything later.
Tyson & Max nod in agreement. So they head outside and over to the training area.At least that's what they called that part of the yard because they used it so often.
Tyson:How about a practice match team's of 2.
Max:sound's good.
Rei:That's fine with me.
Kai:you all BeyBlade?
Max-Rei-Tyson in unison "Yeah".
Rei:well who's gonna verse who?
Tyson:I told Kai i last nite i would verse him today.
Rei:Alright then i will verse max,Then after that why don't we switch versing
each other.
Everyone liked the idea.And the first matchup's were as followed

==Tyson--vs--Kai & Rei--vs--max....==To Be Continued.==