Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:The Match-up's. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
Umm I have nothing to say in this note other than the fact that I said I have nothing to say. Well I have something to day later though.-_-.
=========================================================== =============


Tyson--Kai--Rei--and--Max...each took their place's and got ready for the match....Everyone readied there launcher's and in unison....
"*all at once said* "Let it rip!".....
Rei and Max's match----They were pretty equal--Drigger managed to dodge a-lot of Draciel's attacks--Draciel keeping on the defensive also managed too dodge some of Drigger's blows...in the end they knocked each others blade's out at the same time....That being done they turned too watch
Tyson and Kai's battle.Kai wasn't exactly winning but not exactly losing either,Tyson was going easy on him although he didn't say anything.
Kai:Come out Dranzer! The phoenix came out looking nearly majestic...
Tyson:Dragoon!
And out came dragoon.....but before anything else happened Kai knocked Tyson's blade out..Everyone almost looks shocked..
Tyson:But how???
Kai:While he was still coming out so i went in for an attack...a good attack is very important.
Tyson-Rei-and-Max still look a little surprised.
Kai:And one more thing....I know you went easy on me.I could tell you were holding back.Next time don't underestimate me.okay....
Tyson:..Alright it's a deal..Time to switch.Who's next..
Kai:Hey why don't we all verse each other at the same time all 4 of us..
Rei:Sound's good to me...
Max:Could be good practice..
Tyson:I'm in..Hey how about the first one too lose has to clean the blade's??
Max:Okay.And the second one to lose has to wash the dishes.??
Rei:And the third one out has to make lunch and dinner??
Kai:What about the winner??
Everyone:Hmm.....
======================================== ================================ Voltaire:Do you have the information yet!
Boris:Almost ready..Why the extreme rush?the beam's effect don't were off.He couldn't possibly be a threat right now. Voltaire:Didn't you ever read the report year's ago..?
Boris:What report?...
Voltaire:I see I'll have to tell you myself....It was when Kai was the age is now..He somehow managed to use one Dranzer's ultimate attacks..nearly killing him in the process..so it wouldn't happen again i erased that part of his memory...understand the rush now Boris.??That attack nearly destroyed the abbey and everyone in it...it was worse than the Black-Dranzer incident..
Boris:Understood sir.I'll see if I can speed thing's up.
Voltaire:Don't see if you can,Just do it!I want that information tonight..Understand…
Boris:Yes sir.Signing out.
================================================================== ======
That being done we head back over to the dojo…
Tyson:How about the winner gets his homework done by the loser's….
Max & Rei together:No…
Kai:How about the winner pair's up the next match….
Max:Seems fair enough…….
After some discussion it was settled.Then everyone got there launcher's..Formed a square…And let it rip!!
=To Be Continued.=