Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:The unexpected kidnapping. ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
There is no Authors Note...^o^.
=========================================================== ===


Boris:We can leave when your ready...
Voltaire:As soon as possible.
Boris:I'm on my way,We should have him back within 2 hrs.
Voltaire:I'll be coming along also,And have the jet ready to go.
Boris:Yes sir.Boris signing out.
A little later Boris arrived and Voltaire got in his black car.
A little later they arrived.But before either of them got out…
Voltaire:Boris is the plan set?
Boris:Everyone is in place.
Voltaire:Good,Carry let's continue shall we.
Voltaire got out of the car and walked in on the boy's match.
Everyone stopped and turned to see who it was.
Voltaire:There you are Kai..
Kai didn't like the looks of this strange man so he hid behind Rei he was the closest one standing near him at the time
Tyson:What do you want Voltaire??
Voltaire:I've come for my grandson..If you know what's best then you will hand him over peacefully.
Max:Your not going to get him.
Rei looked at Kai who looked strangely scared.
Everyone except Kai got there launcher's ready…
Voltaire:Well I warned you…
Voltaire signaled Boris:Now! Out of nowhere a ton of guy's with gun's aimed at them came out of the woodwork.
Voltaire:Kai if you want your “friend's” to live you will come with me..understand.? Kai:Okay I'll go just don't hurt them.
Tyson:You don't have to do this Kai?
Rei:He's right we'll find a way out somehow…
While they were saying that Max had already launched his Draceil around knocking a lot of people out..
Rei & Tyson follow suit and do the same thing when they heard Kai screaming they were a little too late Voltaire had Kai and was almost in the car..Voltaire signaled Boris and he got in but not before calling off the soldier's…
Voltaire:Don't expect to see him again.
Tyson:Get back here! Too late he was already in the car and driving off.
Max:Were do you think there headed?
Rei:I think back to Russia,That's where the abbey is.
Tyson:I need to talk to Hiro.Maybe he can help.
Rei noticed something on the ground…it was Kai's Dranzer..
Rei:Why do you think he left it here??
Max:Probably didn't want Voltaire too have it…
Tyson:Let's hurry before it's too late.
Tyson ran to talk to Hiro while Rei got his blade and launcher…Max was starting to worry a little bit about what would happen when this was over..Kai would kill them..if he found out.
========================Meanwhile in the car==============================
Kai:Who are you?…
Voltaire:I'm your grandfather.
Kai:Where are we going?..
Voltaire:Back to Russia,Your homeland.
Kai didn't like the look of this guy or the sound of his voice…
Kai:Who is he…he was pointing to Boris.
Voltaire:That's Boris.Kai when we get there I have a little surprise for you. Kai didn't like the looks of these people or the sound of that,he wanted to back to those people who he was with earlier.
=================================Back at Tyson's======================
Rei:Hey guy's don't you find it odd that Kai was able to to speak this language so well I mean he was or is only 4??
Tyson:Good point.That is kinda strange.
Max:When is Hiro supposed to get here??
Tyson:In a couple of minute's he said he would be able to help.So that's good.
Rei:Hope Kai's alright.
Hiro just came in and told them to pack a couple of thing's he had gotten all of ticket's to Russia.
=========To Be Continued.=============