Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kitty In The Middle ❯ Kitty In The Middle - Welcome! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In some lab, in some country, on some planet were everything was allowed, lived the crazy Doctor Voltaire HIWATARI (known as the Experimentor), along with his `side-kicks', Boris (whom everyone loved to call `Doris'), Emily (who wasn't called anything but Emily), Mariah (whom everyone called `the Rei-Terrorizer' when she first saw, or will see Rei, but never to her face or in her presence, lest she become `Everyone's-Terrorizer', and Supervisor of Pets of our dear Voltaire), and the Janitor that we will never know or hear about during the fic, but is mentioned anyways as thanks for all the cleaning and maintaining (called El Janitoré by you-will-know-who).
 
 
Beybldae not mine, NOTHING IS MINE!!! i could cry...
 
 
READ! i hope you like...
 
Kitty In The Middle -- Chapter 1
 
The crazy Doctor Voltaire loved to experiment on things, especially on cute, little adorable things. He loved those cute, little adorable things so much he decorated his Private Chambers with everything pink and cute and fluffy and adorable, helped by the terrifying Mariah. As a result, the curtains were pink, the sheets were pink, the ink for his pink pen was pink, the soap was pink, hell, even the bloody name shield on the door was pink and poofy. The Experimentor wasn't crazy, he was absolutely DEMENTED!
 
 
And so is Mariah. Hell, she is the one who even inspired our more-than-crazy-enough Doc to put pink in his rooms (and other unwanted, unmentioned places). She loved everything 100x worse than Voltaire, and then some. She likes to stalk after the newest pets/experiments that the Doc (or Duck, if that's more comfortable) has brought in/adopted/tested on, and terrorize the hell out of them. This `theory' will be tested and observed later when we see the pets' reactions and what newbie Ducky has brought us, and even easier to follow as we see her stalk Rei.
 
 
Doris loved Voltaire (he added `allowed to kill/molest/*censored and more*/the great master in any way' in the job contract he signed), but asks himself why his boss/icky-gross-infatuation-thingy decided to name himself after a French philosopher from the XVIII century (don't we all), and spends most of his time bullying the Pets (well, TRYING to), and ogling Rei.
 
 
And then there was Emily. What can I say? Smart, has glasses on, orange hair… but this is new: DOES NOT STALK Rei OR ANY OTHER UBER-CUTE EXPERIMENT. She just experiments on him when the Experimentor is gone. Very nice person, she gives a lot of cookies (which contain some illegal chemicals [courtesy of Voltaire] that we do not know of!!! Why illegal in a planet where everything is allowed? This is a fic. Leave it be.).
 
 
As we were saying, there was a crazy Doctor Voltaire Hiwatari. The afore mentioned lab lays beneath a huge castle, modelled after the gothic castles and cathedrals in Europe, of which Voltaire has been obsessed since he discovered who his name belonged to. Even the dungeons where there, but they were used for completely different reasons by Doris (we will absolutely NOT go into any details, I want to finish this fic without any trauma!!! I don't think any of you do!!!). the building being a castles, we can guess that there are a large number of rooms. But who do they belong to? Besides the other characters above?
 
 
Kai Hiwatari, for one. As the grandson of our Doc, therefore also his #1 favourite experimental subject, has the biggest chamber in the West Wing, the chamber farthest from the Doc's, who slept in the East Wing (no duh!) because he liked to watch the sun rise (and attempt to reach the [non-existent] philosophical side of himself). Now that automatically meant for Kai that he had to hate the Sunrise (even if he secretly adored it).
 
 
And Tala Ivanov and Bryan Kusnetstov, for another. They were the current resident of the other largest rooms in the West Wing. Actually, those three rooms in the West Wing were equal in size and luxury, and they all have the same reason for living there. We have just started with Kai as he is the Doc's grandson. If they hate him so much, then why do they live in the same place? Well, that might have something to do with the uber-cute-and-*censor*able Pets, but we don't know as of yet…) we will later observe their relationship a tad more precise as we move forward…
 
 
Not only do their living (aka experimenting) quarters look really gothic and god-forsaken, even the location was incredibly… nuts; on the top of a hill, surrounded by forests, in the middle of no-where, we could, no, should wonder where the hell he gets the electricity bills and internet and mail from… oh well, no use beating around the bush when we shouldn't know about pirated--- oh shit… oops…
 
 
*ahem* *acheuh* The building! Yes! The location! Anyways, there was a pool in the glass house in the back yard, where most of the Pets were to be kept (specially the uber-cute ones that had a nag for attracting molesting hands from all over), guarded, fed, `played' with, and such.
 
 
My, you surely say, why such a long introduction of the bloody place? What is so special about a darn castle that we won't even see the details of during the rest of the fic?
 
 
Why don't we go see…?
 
 
Voltaire was happily strolling down one of the many hallways of the castle, in the direction of his glass house, thinking what he could do to his new arrival; a cute, adorable, part-kitty-like boy, with huge golden eyes with a collar with `Rei' written on it. When he entered the glass house, he couldn't help noticing that the little basket in which his part-kitty-boy sleeps in was empty.
 
 
You could practically see the three dots running through his head before he screamed…
 
“WHERE THE HELL IS MY KITTY?!”
 
 
_________________________________________________________________ _____________
 
 
R/R at least 8 or no update!