Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kitty In The Middle ❯ Rei ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

chapter 2 is up!!! aparently no one likes this story... but hey! i will not give up!!!
 
Enjoy!!!
 
Not mine. If they were, they would be *censore*ing all the time. *mega pout*
 
 
 
 
Chapter II Kitty In The Middle - Rei
 
*****************ReiPOV*****************
 
 
Rei was walking down the 16th hallway of the pretty, big… huge… house-thingy that was in front of the `glasshouse', as the freaky old man with the huge shnozz (Voltaire) called it.
 
 
 
“Where am I?” he thought to himself.
 
 
 
He had never been so happy when the FOMWTHS (aka the freaky old man with the huge shnozz, as we will now know him) had left the huge glass house. The guy was really freaky. He was just minding his own business, bathing in a lovely pond, when this loud *thing* came behind him and bagged him. He had no idea how long that was ago, as he was unconscious until he woke up in a really, really, really soft blanket in a basket (which were thankfully no where near freaky pink). That soft part was the good one. The bad one was that the first thing he got to see was the huge shnozz he now feared. That was the first thing he saw from the Duck, though… That was *the* scariest thing he had seen in his entire (small and adorably cute) life.
 
 
 
As the freaky perverted Shnozz took him from the pond naked, he had to wrap the blanket around himself, tying it up with a rope he found lying next to him. Shnozzy probably used that to tie the bag up.
 
 
Now, Rei was walking in what looked like a dress with a rope-belt around his waist, his long, silky hair trailing behind him, the collar on his neck hanging very obviously around his neck, making him look even more cute (as if his huge eyes weren't cute enough :p). Nearly tripping for the 4th time, Rei took the front of his `dress' in his hands to prevent his feet from getting caught again.
 
 
He took the next turn, and stopped abruptly, for what he saw, he had never seen in his life before…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
** you have no idea how much I wanna stop here...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two opposite walls of this hall were covered in paintings. Humongous, bigger than life sized portraits. Amazed, he slowly walked across them, taking his time to observe and comment to himself the portraits.
 
 
The warriors, lords, science men (he could guess by the details) were stunningly handsome, the Ladies were ethereally beautiful, such grace and pride radiated form them even though they were jut paintings. Nearing the end of the hall, Rei screamed all of a sudden; it was him, the shnozz! That couldn't be possible! That ugly looking piece of dirty… stuff couldn't be related to those heavenly beings before!!! The shnozz was out of place! Good Lord!
 
 
Turning away from the horrifying mixture of colour (the guy didn't even have a sense of colour. I mean, who the heck wears fuchsia balloon looking breaches with a neon blue tank top and a bright pink bow??!), his breath was caught in his throat when he stared at the beautiful image before him…
 
 
*****************Kai POV*******************
 
 
 
“WHERE THE HELL IS MY KITTY?!”
 
 
*BOOM!*
 
 
Hearing the horrid sound waves travelling throughout the castle all the West Wing, Kai fell off his very comfortable bed, only to land on the not-so-very-comfortable carpeted floor, his book astray on the floor as well, lying next to his head.
 
 
Damn that freaky pervert to hell.
 
 
He couldn't believe that he, of all people, was related to him. At all. The shnozz, besides *other* stuff, was unwelcome to the Hiwatari Tradition of Looking Good. In every. Single. Way.
 
 
Cursing rather un-attractively, he stood up and stomped out of his roo-chamber noisily, heading towards the Glasshouse (he could tell by the intensity of the wail the distance between him and the freaky huge shnozz owner. Try living with that for your whole life. It will works.), imagining the most cruel things he could do to Voltaire if he weren't dependant of his (unusually high) allowance.
 
 
He ran down the many hallways, screeching to a halt when he spotted something new… something beautifully new…
 
 
Taking a few steos back, he couldn't help but stare at a breath taking being with golden eyes, and next to them, a pair of ice blue and silver---
 
 
...
 
 
 
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!