Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost... Forever ❯ Lost... Forever ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lost… forever

Kai tossed and turned.

"No!" he moaned. "No!"

Then he woke up, very suddenly. He was sweating and panting really hard.

"What is it?" someone asked.

Kai looks barely unrecognisable. It has been about a good 7 years since we last met him. He has longer hair and looks a hell lot fitter and buff (Joey: *googly eyed*). His shark fins are still in place, two on either side of the face.

A girl lay next to him.

"What is it Kai?"

Kai looked round at her.

"Nothing. Don't worry about me. Go back to sleep."

"I heard you!" she said warningly. "Please tell me what the problem is! I might be able to help!"

Kai just sat there on the bed.

"It's about her right?"

Kai remained motionless. Yes it was about her but why was she haunting him now? What did she want? Lyra, his ex-girlfriend, was now a so thought enemy.

"Quit thinking about her! She's not worth it!"

Kai thought, yes. She's not worth it. Or was she?

--------------------

"You alright?" Tyson asked. "You look puzzled."

Kai is still in training with the Bladebreakers.

Kai chose not to answer the question.

They walked out of the dojo. Ray and Max were chatting happily to each other, Tyson was trying to converse with Kai and Kenny was nowhere to be seen.

"Where are we going?" Max asked.

"We're going to find Kenny at the Café."

They reached a crossing. They stopped and waited for the lights to turn green. Kai looked across the road and gasped.

"What?" Ray asked.

The others looked across the road and saw Lyra standing there.

"Come on Kai, let's get you outta here!" Ray said, nudging Kai.

Kai was either unable to or unwilling to move, either way, he stood there staring at her.

"Come on Kai!"

"Lyra!" He gasped. "Why did you leave me?"

~Flashback~

"Lyra?"

A girl with long brown hair turned around.

"You called me?"

She nodded.

"What do you want?"

"Kai, I now this might break your heart but I have to leave you. I'm going to be part of the is gang/group and then you'll hate me ever so much!"

Kai stared at her. "Leave?"

She nodded.

"What group are you going to join?"

She shook her head furiously. "I can't say!"

~Flashback ends~

Lyra turned to face them from the other side of the road.

"She's changed!" Ray and Tyson exclaimed. They had all met her before, at least once.

Before, she had long, wavy brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and no mark on her forehead. Now she had shoulder length hair (Joey: she had cut it! -_-U), cold blue eyes (Joey: reminds me of Tala!!) and a black diamond-shaped mark on her forehead.

The cold blue eyes swept across the four Bladebreakers before settling it's gaze on Kai.

He gasped at the different Lyra from which he once knew.

"You look so different!" Kai gasped.

Her gaze lingered on him for few more minutes before some people came and talked to her distracting her gaze.

"I miss her so much!"