Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Look in his Eyes ❯ fire ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue

On a road stood a house.

It was a normal house and today was a normal day. But not everything stays normal.

Inside the house a boy was waking, waking up to the smell of burning.

"Gramps you burning the breakfast again"

He blinked his eyes when he got no response. He noticed that the smoke was coming through his door.

This was no longer a normal day.

The boy inside was not known to keep his curiosity in check, so he went to his smoking door and opened it. A terrible site met his eyes.

All around him where flames, his whole house was a wall of flame. In the middle of the blaze was his Grandpa. His only relative was stuck by a beam of wood in the middle of a death trap.

His brain went into flee or fight mood. Should he save his grandpa or save himself?

His question was answered for him went another beam from the house fell on his Grandpa's head, killing him in front of his eyes.

The boy stood there for what seemed like hours to him staring at the fire consuming the body of his only family. He was alone in the world now.

He heard a cry in the distance and after awhile realized the he was screaming. Tears rolling down his face.

He didn't turn around when the fireman broke through his window and carried him away from the body of his grandpa and the ruin of his home.

He didn't answer the questions of the doctor. Just sat there staring blankly at the place that used to be his life.

On this normal day nothing was left.

Except a boy, a boy with a smudge of ash on his cheek and a lost look in his eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

My first beyblade fic.

Don't know how long this will take be to update if people like it, cause this really did just come to me in five minutes.

A minute for the idea and 4 to write it down.

I think it's obvious who the boys is, but anyone who guessed is still cleaver.

Well please review.