Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Love ❯ The secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you for rewiews and i'll try to write without mistakes
 
Chapter 2
 
Kai's pov
I just left hers house and I was worryed about her. Well i guess i don't have any opportunity, my body is turning around and in hard will left towards dojo. On the way there I still think about her if I should go back, but then again ...thath guy, he is very familiar to me especially his green-blue eyes..... very familiar.....
 
I enterd the dojo everyone are sleeping, jut i'm up........I'm kinda tired so I walk towards my room and drop myself on my bed, my ayes started to close but I can't sleep, she is still in my head.......
Over Kai's pov
 
HILARYS HOUSE
Boy is waking around Hilarys bed and watching her with sharp eyes. But soon he was tired of this and walked towards hers bed and he sat next to her, his body bent dwn and his lips touched hers. At that moment she opens hers eyes and she pushes him away from her and in a shock asked:”Who-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...What are you doing in my room?Answer me!OR I------” he put the knife on her neck and said:”Shut up babe.....I guess your parents didn't told you yet.....that i 'll be your husband, you know you are mine..... forever” with this words he kissed her and his knife left the scar on hers neck. He the left her room. From her eyes came silent tears, she was afraid, frightened....all she wanted was .....Kai.
 
DOWNSTAIRS
 
“You better keep your promise or else your pritty family is DEAD! Is everything clear?!” the man asked Hilarys parents frightened nodded. “I don't want you to get any other ideas and keep her away from the Bladebrakers. I don't care what are you gonna do but you better keep your eyes on her. SON! We are leaving now.....” boy said:”Yes father. Goodbye” with cold voice and then they both left.
 
UPSTAIRS
Hilary is a bit calm now. And she is stil frighten, she grab some suitcase and start to packing some clothes. When she finshed, she walk to the window and opened it then she jumped on the tree and then on the grass. She ran away as fast as she could. When she reached Tyson's dojo she entered, Tson's grandad gave it to her. She droped the suitcase and ran into Kai's room, but she found him asleep, he was lying on his stomach.”Kai...Kai....” but no voice came from his mouth. She grabed his shoulders and turned him around. Hers eyes are still wet from crying. She the lie next to him, her head is resting on his chest. She feel safe with him. She fell asleep.
 
AROUND 1.00 PM
 
Kai's pov
My eyes slowly opened and I looked at the clock , it's already1.00PM!!??? Why the hell did I sleep that long, o yea am I visited Hilary and am that guy and um someone is on my chest.....and.....WHAT??? “Kai.....” I heard the voice said, I looked down :”Hilary...” I could felt my heart beat faster, I touched her face and slowly moved her away from me.”Hilary wake up....wake up...Hill” i softly called, but she didn't made a move. So i tried something else....my mouth covered hers, and gave a soft kiss. Then i moved away and she opened her eyes:”K-KAi.....”I looked at her :”Hill.....aaggg....” I said vhen she huged me vith fast move. “Kai, I need your help, I really really need your help. Please, please help me, I'm scared, frightened of him...” I pushed her away for a few inches:”Who, Hilary? Who scared you so much?””I-Idon't know, h-his name. H-He didn't told me...he s-said he will be my husband, but he was so scary”I huged her And said:”Don't worry Hill I won't let him to do anything to you. That is a promise.”
 
 
Ok I'll finish here so if you are so kind, leave rewiew for me please?