Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Majesty ❯ Chapter 25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authoress' Notes: This is the second last chapter. There will be one more, and probably a little blurb for an epilogue. Finally, I have reached the ending of this fic, after nearly a year of writing it. Holy Isis…
 
Warnings: Yaoi, language, violence, lemons, dramatic angst, etc. This chapter: Another lemon alert!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade. Only this fic and its OCs (if any).
 
*************************************
 
Chapter 25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The sun rose the next morning bright and cheerful, the day promising to be a warm, sunny one - a good omen for the beginning of a new era for the Empire and the Dragon Clans. The fiery disc burned molten golds, reds, and oranges in the bold blue sky, embraced by it, and enshrined by fluffy, harmless white clouds.
Had anyone known how the morning echoed the scene in the Emperors' apartments, they would have thought their mortal rulers and become gods themselves, with power over the upper cosmos. But of course no one did, and everyone went about their lives once more, returning to the peaceful, contented times they had known for years.
The two Emperors - one of fire, a phoenix in all but form, and one of air, a storm dragon of electric blue - were sprawled at strange angles over the huge four-post bed, nestled together amongst the warm blankets and the soft, cushiony pillows. Kai was draped partially over Tyson's back, and the dragon was lying on his stomach with his mass of midnight blue hair spread out around his head over the pillow he was cuddling.
It was the small clock on the mantle of the fireplace chiming nine o'clock that roused Kai out of his deep sleep. Tyson, on the other hand, hadn't heard a dang thing, and so slept on like a rock. The phoenix yawned, rubbed his eyes clear of the grittiness of sleep, and sighed deeply in contentment, rolling off his mate and sitting up beside him. He smiled - a full, real smile that felt somewhat strange and foreign on his face, since he'd rarely had anything to smile about before Tyson had come into his life.
The phoenix simply sat there, smiling, and watching his lifemate sleep, for quite sometime. He wasn't worried about his official duties or anything else - for once. Today, it had been agreed and arranged, was a day where he and Tyson could just be - together. It was the closest thing they would get to a honeymoon, after all. And as such, today they would get to do whatever they wanted, without fear of being hounded by courtiers or ministers, or staff, or whomever.
If they'd wanted to laze about in bed all day, then they could.
Kai's smile turned soft and affectionate as he sensed the bluenette's mind stir even before the rest of Tyson did. “Wake up, my love.” He murmured quietly, reaching out a hand to stroke Tyson's bare leg, sticking out from the covers, from ankle to mid-upper thigh and back again slowly, coaxing him awake. “Good morning, lover-mine.” He saw Tyson's mouth curve into a smile and was responded to with the rumbling purr of a very happy dragon.
Tyson opened his eyes, blinking away their heaviness, and focused on his mate without moving an inch. “Good morning, gorgeous. You're looking quite happy today. Sleep well?” He asked, reaching out to capture Kai's other hand and bring it to his lips to brush soft kisses across his knuckles.
“Probably the best rest I've ever had.” Kai agreed, shivering slightly at the loving caresses. “Are you wanting breakfast? I can ring for Kenny and ask him to bring us food.”
“In a while. There's no rush.” Tyson sighed and reluctantly rolled onto his back before sitting up. He tugged on Kai's hand to urge him closer and the phoenix obliged willingly. “I can't get over how much more beautiful without the face paint you are.” The dragon observed absently, stroking Kai's bare cheek with his thumb and rubbing his palm across the soft skin fondly. “Not that they didn't suit you before…”
“Thank you.” Kai snickered, turning his face into Tyson's hand and kissing his palm. “I know what you meant, love.”
Tyson grinned sheepishly. “Sorry. My brain hasn't fully caught up to my mouth yet.”
“So what did you want to do today? We can do whatever we want to you know.” Kai scooted even closer, nearly hip to hip with Tyson.
“Hmm…I'll have to think about it.” The bluenette tapped a finger against his lips thoughtfully. “Did you have anything in mind?”
“Nope.” Kai shrugged and leaned in, kissing his dragon lightly. “I could stay just like this with you, actually.” He kissed him again, lingering a little with it. Tyson purred in agreement and kissed back.
“That works for me.” Tyson smiled seductively and crooked a finger at his lover as he feel backward again. Kai grinned and followed, settling himself over Tyson, propping himself up on his forearms and sliding one leg between the younger man's. “Oh! That look you're wearing gives me shivers…” he did so dramatically and Kai tried not to laugh.
“You moron.” The crimson-eyed phoenix shook his head, though it was said without any sting to the words. He dipped his head and nudged his nose against Tyson's playfully, lips brushing teasingly against each other. “You're in a playful mood this morning, aren't you?”
“Mmm…” Tyson made an agreeing noise and reached up to finger-comb Kai's hair out of his eyes when it fell into them. “So are you.” He looked up into those smouldering orbs with hooded eyes of his own. “Want to play some more?”
Kai reached up and laced his fingers through Tyson's, brining their joined hands down and pinning Tyson's to the bed. “I was thinking something fun, yeah.” His other hand smoothed over the dragon's muscular chest and down over his side to his hip and upper thigh. As his hand moved, he watched Tyson's eyes flutter closed and his lips part on a sigh of pleasure at the simple caress. It only happened for a moment before Tyson opened his eyes again, but in that moment Kai was sure he'd seen the most sexy sight in the world, and he savoured it. Then he captured Tyson's mouth in a slow, deep, passionate kiss, trying his best to convey his appreciation through it.
Kai…” Tyson keened in a low moaning voice when his mouth was freed as the phoenix moved back along his jaw and down his neck nipping lightly with lips and teeth. “Uhn, gods…feels good. Don't stop…”
“Not going to.” Kai promised into the curve of his neck and shoulder, rocking his lower body into his mate's suggestively. “Do you have any idea how much I want you, Tyson? How much I love you?”
“I have a pretty good idea…Kai…uh, my gods! Touch me, please!” The movements and kisses and caresses were driving him slowly crazy. “Touch me…anything…”
“I will…I am…you fit me so perfectly.” Kai groaned as he felt the dragon's free hand kneading at the muscles in his shoulders and upper back urgently. He dropped a kiss to Tyson's shoulder, then another, and another as he continued slinking downward along his mate's body. There was a slight sheen beginning to build over both their bodies, giving Tyson's skin a golden sort of glow and Kai's a silvery one, like moonlight illuminating him from the inside. The older man released his mate's other hand to push himself downward enough that he could reach the bluenette's chest without having to fold himself in half. Kai rubbed his lips over a prominent pink nub and was treated to a swift intake of breath and a quick moan. Smiling, loving the sounds and wanting to hear more, he did it again, this time taking it into his mouth and sucking lightly.
Tyson gasped and his back arched into the sensation. He tunnelled the fingers of his now free hand though Kai's thick, lighter-shaded hair over and over, incredible sparks of pleasure shooting through his body, tingling sensations that went right down to his toes and curled them. “K-Kai!” He stammered out his mate's name on a whimper and Kai smirked. Kissing across the plane of Tyson's muscular chest up to latch onto the other nipple. The effect on the bluenette was electric, and he shivered in reaction to the shudders and restless writhing of Tyson's form under him, and the cries and moans he was drawing out of him with what he'd considered simple touches.
Apparently Tyson found them extraordinary, however, judging from how he would go wild from very little of Kai's effort.
Kai released the nub with a tiny pop of sound, and drew his lips slowly down the dragon's body to his stomach, stopping to lavish attention to sensitive areas around his navel. His soft bangs brushed tantalizingly over Tyson's dampening skin, and the bluenette's fingers tightened and seemed to push on Kai's head, trying to urge him lower. Complying willingly, the phoenix kissed lower and lower, pushing himself down between Tyson's legs and coaxing him to spread them wider by running his hands up and down the inside of his thighs. He wanted to find out just how much he could do to his lover to make him writhe and moan in overwhelming pleasure - just as Tyson usually did to him.
“Gods, you're so sexy like this,” Kai murmured huskily, licking a small wet patch on his pelvis and tasting the slightly salty tang of Tyson's skin. “Mmm…I want more…”
“Love…ah, gods…it's so hot!” Tyson babbled in a breathless voice. His senses were going haywire with incredible bliss washing through his veins. He could feel Kai stroking and petting his lower body around his pelvis, but not touching the very centre of his growing need at all. Tyson let out a frustrated sigh and somehow managed to clear his head enough to open his eyes and prop himself up on his forearms and stare down at the phoenix. “How can you make me feel so good?” He asked, his head lolling back and a needy cry spilling out of his throat when Kai smiled smugly and took the head of his erection into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the silken, swollen tip. “Ahh-hhh! Uhn, fuck, Kai!”
Chuckling, the phoenix took more of his dragon into his mouth and applied a steady suction. Tyson's arms couldn't hold him up anymore, his muscles trembling slightly, so he fell back to the bed again and let himself be swept away in the ecstasy. As Kai used his lips, teeth, and tongue to drive the dragon wild and breathless, Tyson's body seemed to have a mind of its own. At Kai's coaxing touches, suggesting a more accessible position, Tyson's legs bent at the knee, one foot lying flat on the mattress and the other leg haphazardly hooked around Kai's back and waist. His arms came up to rest on the bed at either side of his head, midnight blue hair spread out around him like a blanket, and as his mate's hand stroked down farther between his legs to play with his balls, Tyson's hands grabbed handfuls of bed-sheets and twisted them in his fists, back bowing in helpless pleasure. A deep, guttural moan came from Tyson and Kai shuddered in response to the sound.
It was giving him nearly as much pleasure to be causing the reactions and noises his mate was making as Tyson was capable of inciting in Kai when he was making love to Kai.
Heat beating wildly in his chest, the phoenix drew away slowly from the centre of Tyson's need and looked up at his lover's face, eyes burning intensely and glittering with his own desire. A little breathless himself, he crawled back up the length of Tyson's body, dropping kisses randomly as he moved, until he was able to curl into the Kinomiya's chest with his face pressed to the hollow curve of his neck. Kai wriggled restlessly against Tyson, so hard it was almost painful, and a desperate whimpering sound escaped him when his weeping erection rubbed against the dragon's hip.
Tyson…” he moaned, the sound slightly muffled by Tyson's neck and shoulder. The bluenette's arm wrapped around him, holding him close, and the other hand buried itself in Kai's hair as Tyson turned his head to the side to meet Kai's mouth in a kiss that scorched, their tongues mating in a fight for dominance. Dizzy and light-headed from both their passion and the brief lack of oxygen, they stared at each other, panting and trembling with unfulfilled desire.
“Love…don't stop.” Tyson's eyelids closed halfway and he leaned in for another hot kiss. “Mmm…never stop.”
“I want you, Kinomiya.” Kai struggled to keep a growl out of his voice, and it came out raspy instead. “Right now…always…please…” His hand slicked down Tyson's side and over his groin, cupping Tyson and closing his fingers around him. He rubbed his thumb over the glistening tip, wet with pre-cum and his saliva from earlier, and Tyson had to close his eyes and swallow a growl of his own.
“Ungh!” Tyson grunted, his fingers tightening in Kai's hair and his hips bucking up to try and push himself into Kai's hand more. “Ohh-hh…damn it, Kai! Have me! What are you waiting for?” Feeling an incredible urgency, he began placing desperate kisses all over Kai's face. Even though he had been the dominant one thus far in the relationship, he was more than willing to let the phoenix take that role on occasion.
Especially if it felt this good when he did.
Kai stared into the twin, storm blue orbs of his mate as a rush of exhilaration poured through him. With a low sound he cupped the bluenette's face between his palms and kissed him hard and deep then released him, sitting up and crawling over to the tray of oils. Quickly scanning labels and plucking his choice of moonflower from among the vials and bottles, the phoenix went back to his lover, crimson eyes burning intensely and glinting with a look that Tyson could only describe as predatory - not that it bothered him.
Sitting on his knees before the dragon, Kai laid the bottle on the bed beside himself and held out his hands to Tyson. “Come here, gorgeous.” He said in a rough voice. Tyson reached out and took his hands, and allowed Kai to pull him up and then tug him toward himself until he was situated on Kai's lap, his legs spread wide enough that he had one on either side of his lover's waist and his arms hooked around Kai's neck.
“You're sure?” Kai asked, their faces so close together that their lips rubbed against each other with each breath they took and each word they spoke. His hands roamed freely up and down Tyson's back, caressingly.
“Kai…beloved…I swear if you don't take me I'm going to have to kill you.” The dragon whispered darkly, running his fingers through the phoenix's hair feverishly and nipping at his chin and jaw-line. “Please…”
His lifemate was already picking up the bottle and popping the cork stopper out with his thumb, pouring a liberal amount onto his fingers. Lifting Tyson up a bit, he let a slick digit trace the crevice of his butt and slide between the lobes, searching for and finding the rosy, puckered entrance. Tyson let out a sharp gasp and promptly buried his face in Kai's shoulder, blushing wildly at the intimacy of the touches. Kai turned his head to kiss Tyson on the side of his head and murmured soothing nonsense into his ear as he rubbed a finger over the orifice until it gave way and he could slip it inside.
Hips moving involuntarily with the movement of Kai's finger, Tyson clung to his phoenix's shoulders, whimpering not in pain but in pure bliss. Kai found a good spot on Tyson's neck and latched his mouth onto it, kissing, licking, and sucking on it as he added a second finger to his preparations. The bluenette wriggled against the thrusting, scissor-like motions, trying to get more and increase the pressure already boiling through his blood and centring in his groin. “More!” he demanded on a growl, his fingers digging into Kai's shoulder muscles like claws. “I…gods…I want you inside me!”
“Patience, my dragon.” Kai teased, slowing the movement of his hand despite the petulant whine of protest from the frustrated dragon in his arms. Adding a third finger, to make sure his mate was well prepared, Kai curled his other arm more tightly around Tyson's waist to hold him as close as he could to his own body. Tyson hissed a little at the further stretching, but didn't say anything. He knew in the back of his mind that it was necessary, because while they were about the same size - sexually speaking - Tyson was shorter and built somewhat smaller than Kai, which made Kai `bigger.' Kai knew it, too, and he had no wish to accidentally hurt the bluenette. With that in mind, he sought out the spot that would provide more than enough of a distraction for Tyson with his fingers, knowing it well enough in himself and the blinding white pleasure that came from it.
He knew when he found it because the bluenette stiffened, gasped, then shuddered violently.
“Ah! Kai! Oooh…” Tyson moaned loudly. He distantly heard Kai's knowing chuckle and let out a yowling squeaky noise as the phoenix stroked that one spot deliberately. “More…Kai…uhn-nngh…” Not caring that he was practically begging at this point, Tyson squirmed as weave after wave of tingling heat washed over his entire being. Clutching at his lover desperately, he didn't think he was going to be able to hold out much longer.
The phoenix continued his ministrations, fully enjoying the sounds he was eliciting from the dragon and the way he was kissing, licking, and touching Kai whenever he could in response to what Kai's fingers were making him feel.
And then Tyson let out a strangled, moaning gasp that sounded like Kai's name, and the older man felt Tyson clench around his fingers as the bluenette suddenly stiffened in his arms. It was the only warning he got before Tyson came hard, his essence pouring out jet after jet between their bodies, painting their abdomens.
Breathing heavily in gasping pants of air, Tyson tried to wrap himself around his mate, shivering with aftershocks of pleasure. “Kai…” he whimpered and nuzzled affectionately, a deep purr rising up from his very core. Kai's fingers had stopped moving, but they were still buried inside him, and the feeling was unreal and unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. “…So good…” he murmured, kissing Kai's neck over his pulse and up to his jaw until he reached Kai's mouth. “Hmm…love you, Kai…” His kiss was fervent and passionate, and Kai groaned deep in his throat, kissing back with pure need.
“Tyson…gods, I need you!” The phoenix let his lips travel over Tyson's features, his free hand running up and down his spine. “You couldn't wait for me?”
The dragon gave him an apologetic smile and ran his fingers through Kai's hair. “Oh, I'm sorry, lover…couldn't help it.” He fused his mouth to Kai's briefly, before continuing. “I can fix that for you…” Tyson's eyes widened and he gasped, biting his bottom lip against a shout when Kai moved his fingers and pressed against his sweet spot again. “Whoa! Oh-hh! Sweet gods…again?”
Kai obliged and shivered at Tyson's low moan. “Tyson…can you come again?” He asked, whispering darkly in his mate's ear urgently and nibbling on his earlobe. Reaching down between their bodies, his fingers sliding through the dragon's cum, Kai wrapped his hand around Tyson's re-awakened erection. “Mmm…I think you can.”
“Uh, damn, lover. How can you…oooh! Fuck, just do it!” Tyson growled, fingers tightening in his mate's hair as lust poured through him again.
Kai nodded, removing his fingers and lifting Tyson off him to the bed. The dragon rolled onto his hands and knees, backside waving in the air and offering to Kai what they both wanted. The older Emperor moved up behind him, positioning himself carefully. Grasping Tyson's hips firmly, Kai slowly pushed himself into him, sliding in inch by inch.
Tyson mewled and his hands fisted in the bed sheets. “Uhngh! Yessss…fill me!”
“So tight…” Kai hissed as he became fully sheathed inside his lifemate. Slowly, he withdrew himself partially then testingly thrust back in. Both couldn't contain loud gasps and groans at the bolts of sensation electrifying their systems. Tyson pushed back to meet Kai's thrust and it didn't take long for them to build up a rhythm that continued to drive them both closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. The pressure kept building between them, their skin rapidly growing slick with a fine sheen of sweat from their exertions. The dragon's moaning became a desperate chanting of his lover's name, and Kai hooked and arm around Tyson's middle, pulling him upright to be seated on his lap, impaled completely on his aching erection.
Leaning back against Kai's chest, gasping for breath and running his hands feverishly up and down Kai's arms around his waist and across his chest, Tyson rocked his hips encouragingly and their mating began again. This time, however, it wasn't going to take long for them to reach the peak of ecstasy, not with the burning intensity of the deeper feeling of Kai inside of Tyson in this position. Kai buried his face in the bluenette's neck and gave his dripping length a few quick strokes to help shove him into release. Tyson's hand fell to the one Kai had on his cock, covering it and guiding it in its stroking. In his ear, he heard Kai's low, thick voice demand, “Come.” and with a hoarse shout his spine arched, thrusting his ass back into Kai's groin and shuddering in his second release - one that was more intense and earth-shaking than the last had been.
For the phoenix, he could not believe how awesome it felt to have Tyson's internal muscles contacting around him and massaging his cock to the point where he couldn't hold on any longer. Giving a sharp cry of Tyson's name and thrusting a final time, he came with a force he hadn't known could exist. His vision blurred and he trembled for some time after, not able to move away from his mate - who had slumped against him, purring quietly, and softly stroking his arm around the bluenette's waist soothingly in appreciation.
“Tyson…” Kai said eventually, voice raw and full of wonder. “Gods…that…I've never…”
“Shh…” Tyson hushed him, twisting a bit to look up at him with sleepy, satisfied blue eyes. “I know, love.” He raised a hand, laying it to Kai's cheek, and smiling into the long, languorous kiss Kai gave him. “Mmm…my heart's still pounding.” He observed with a small laugh.
“Yeah.” Kai agreed, feeling his own still pulsing quickly, though it was slowing back to normal.
“And, ugh…we're a mess.” Tyson looked down at their still joined bodies and sighed. “We need a bath really badly.”
“That we can do, my love. Then how about some food?”
“It's a plan!” Tyson agreed, raising his lips for another loving kiss before reluctantly separating from his mate. He winced and lay on his side for a moment when a sharp pain shot up his spine. “Ouch!”
In sympathy, Kai rubbed the area of his tailbone to soothe the ache. “I'm sorry, Tyson. I don't think we can do that too often, you know. Even if I, ah…prepare you, it's not going to change the fact that I'm…large.” A deep blush coloured his face as he spoke. Tyson just gave him a withering look.
“Oh, please. Like that's going to stop either of us. It's not that bad, lover. I'm just not used to it, that's all.” The Kinomiya pushed himself up, grunting at the lingering pain but ignoring it otherwise. “I want that bath, Kai. Shall we?”
Determined to take care of his mate this time, Kai slid off the bed, waited until Tyson did the same, then startled the dragon by suddenly scooping him up and carrying him bridal-style to the bathroom. Tyson yelped and threw his arms around the phoenix's neck, clinging in surprise. “Kai!”
“Don't even complain one bit, Tyson.” Kai shook his head and set him down on the edge of the marble bathtub. “Just let me pamper you, for once.”
Sighing, Tyson could hardly say no to that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day dawned bright and sunny, a warm wind breezing through the city on the first official day of their reign.
Once they'd had breakfast and gotten dressed, Kai and Tyson strolled out into the front room of their apartments, where Tala, Bryan, Hilary, Kenny, Max, Daichi, and Rei were waiting for them.
Their friends and family rose from their seats as they came in, and the two Royals stopped in surprise.
“Hey, guys! What's…going on?” Tyson greeted them curiously. Kai just raised an eyebrow at them.
“Good morning, Kinomiya-sama.” Hilary gave her cousin a quick curtsy, smiling. “We came to wish you luck on your first day.”
“And to brief you on issues that could possibly pop up.” Tala added, rolling his eyes. “You know the nobles, cousin. If they don't have something to complain about, they go out and find something.”
“Wonderful. Oh well.” Kai's eyes were fierce and he smiled, folding his arms over his chest. “They'll just have to suck it up.”
Max laughed, grinning from ear to ear. “I think you two will do just fine, Your Majesties.”
“I think it's time to make an entrance.” Rei spoke up, gesturing at the clock over the mantle. “The court is awaiting you both.”
Kai looked at Tyson and held out his hand. “Shall we?” Tyson smiled and took the offered hand, grasping it firmly and letting Kai link their fingers.
“Let's go!” The bluenette squeezed and Kai started walking. They sent the others on ahead and descended the grand staircase hand in hand, and side by side.
Only to be confronted by two long lines of smartly dressed people, who made up the Palace staff. Kenny and Daichi stood at the front of the lines and gave their masters deep bows of respect.
“Kenny? What's all this?” The phoenix inquired. Kenny stood up as straight as he could. “On behalf of all your staff and Palace workers, we wish to say that we shall be loyal and trustworthy servants to Your Majesties for as long as you should need us. Long life and wise rule to you both!”
Long live the Emperors!” The two lines of staff chorused, their voices echoing loudly throughout the halls of the Imperial Palace.
Kai blinked, not sure what to say, really. Tyson stared at them for a moment too, until he finally said the only thing he could think of.
“Thank you, Chief. And all of you, also.”
“It is our pleasure and honour to serve you, Kinomiya-sama.” Daichi declared, grinning.
Exchanging glances, the two Emperors continued through the halls toward the throne room. When they reached it, Spencer and Ian were waiting for them.
“Good morning, Your Majesties!” They said together, bowing in unison before pushing open the great doors for them.
Loud fanfare immediately met their ears as Kai and Tyson stepped into the throne room. All around them, on either side of the length of royal purple carpet stretched out from the doors to the dais of their dual throne, stood the nobility of the Empire, and the Elders and Clan leaders of the Dragon folk. When the fanfare ended, Tala's voice rang out from the foot of the dais.
“Announcing their Royal and most High Majesties! All hail Emperor Kai Hiwatari, Phoenix Lord of the Empire, and Emperor Kinomiya Takao, Dragon Lord and Kinomiya of the Empire and Dragon Clans!”
Kai and Tyson made their way down the aisle and their subjects bowed low as they passed, remaining bowed as the two stepped up to their throne, turned and took their seats. The nobles and clans-people rose, and the vast cheering and ecstatic applause became nearly deafening.
And so began their glorious reign of peace and prosperity.
***********************
Authoress' Notes: So there's only a couple little loose ends to tie up (Hilary and Tala, Kenny, and that last little plot twist I mentioned before has yet to be fully revealed), so stay tuned! Please R/R!!!!