Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Un-Kidnapped.... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: It seems to be going well.

Kai: What?

Spring: The fic, dummy.

Kai: I heard that.

Rei: Shuddup, both of you!

Spring: No.

Kai: Why should I?

Yami Spring: We don't own Beyblade.

"Well, Aria, the statistics are…" Kenny began.

"Ultima - attack: 3 defence: 2 endurance: 2

Shetan - attack: 3 defence: 1 endurance: 3

Raynia - attack: 3 defence: 2 endurance: 3." Said Dizzi.

"Right, Dizzi. And we have absolutely no info on Neptune or Kuria." Said Kenny. "But we'll have info on Neptune soon. And for you, you're not battling…so…I guess we'll have to wait." He shrugged. Aria nodded. "I see."

Helen grinned as she prepared to launch her own blade. "Ready, Kai?" She asked with a smirk. "Ready and waiting." He answered.

"Let it RIP!" They both shouted. "Dranzer!" "Neptune!" The phoenix appeared, followed by the unicorn. She had a gold mask with a diamond in the middle, two wings, and her mane and tail were the colour of the night sky - dark blue.

"Dark Magic attack, Neptune!" Cried Helen. "Fire arrow, Dranzer!" Countered Kai. The two attacks clashed, sending both owners to their feet, but they both got back up quickly. Helen glowered. "You're pretty good at this." She admitted. Kai just shrugged. "I hate to admit it, but you are too." He replied.

Neptune whinnied. "Attack, Neptune!" Cried Helen. "Counterattack, Dranzer!" Kai said, countering her attack once again.

"Kai, be careful! I think there's more to her and Ellen than they let on." Said Rei. "Not to mention Angel." Said Tyson. "And Lilah." Max chipped in. Kai nodded and prepared to attack Neptune head-on once more. "Dranzer, attack!" "Neptune, defend!" Neptune's wings shielded her from the phoenix's attack. The two batlled head-on, never pausing once.

"Flame Sabre!" Shouted Kai in a last-ditch attempt to take Neptune down. "Horn of the Unicorn!" Said Helen at exactly the same time.

The blinding light filled the room. When it disappeared, Helen and Kai were both astonished to find it was a tie match. "Awesome battle, Kai." Said Helen, clutching Neptune in her right hand with a smile. Kai looked down to hide his blush. "Thanks." He muttered. "You too."

Dizzi seemed to sense that Kai was blushing and began teasing Helen and Kai, though no one except Kenny heard her. Kenny quickly shut her up by telling her he'd wipe her hard drive, and Dizzi immediately shut up.

Rei once again was perched on the table with Ellen beside him, and Kai and Helen sat on the area rug together, while Angel and Tyson were in two chairs on the other side of the room, Max and Lilah were on the couch, while Aria and Kenny were both looking through all the statistics of the two teams on the floor.

"What now?" Asked Max. Everyone seemed to shrug except Aria and Kenny, which were both too busy looking through the statistics to reply.

"So...what brought you guys here?" Asked Rei, directing the question to the Kurisutaru Bladers. Ellen shrugged. "Helen got a letter in the mail inviting her, Angel, Aria, Lilah, and I here for the 2004 Beyblading Celebration. Something about celebrating the fact beyblading has bee live and worldwide for 50 years." Said Ellen. "Kai as well, inviting the BladeBreakers - us." Said Rei.

After that, the door burst open, and there stood the Psykicks. "Dammit." Muttered Kai, hoping no one would hear. He hated Goki ever since their last encounter, and ever member of his team knew it.

"Found them." Said Kane into a walkie-talkie. Mr. Dickinson walked in after them. "Well done, Psykicks." He commented. "Anyhow, right now there's lunch after I announce that the teams have been found, then you have free time until supper." "I think we know that." Said Kai, obviously irritated, holding up his event sheet. Mr. Dickinson shrugged. "Your teammates might not."

Spring: Next chapter will be back in the cabin.

Kai: And your point is…?

Spring: Oh, shut up!

Yami Spring: -sigh- Shut up, both of you.

Rei: Review, please!